Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuztogepe30

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Time to stop the show (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
rakhi LOL

maheen55

IF-Rockerz

maheen55

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

Originally posted by BullsEye777

Originally posted by .EatMyShorts.

I want Dolly Bindra next weekROFLROFL.

She should be with some strong personality. How about her BB co-contestants? Reunion partyLOL

I want Raja And Shraddha..LOL
I want Pooja mishra next week

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
They should. I remember reading this article about it and having to see her break a plate...you know she's so rude -____-

bangles

bangles

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
I cannot stand the bad behaviour and bad acting  from rakhi. She does not know how to behave. Period.
And the overacting was too much!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.ness

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Its SCRIPTED BIG TIME...

I used to love the orginal series which aired on BBC Entertainment..."Come Dine with Me"...
That was on non-celebs...And 4 people per party...As per the concept of that show...They get a lot of money "For cooking-buying the ingredients"...I bet these people are also given...they are just not telling us...But those people were playing for price money...I think 10,000$ was the price money...

It was muchhh better shot...the fights were there too...but they behaved much better...Mostly they used  have ppl from different backgrounds like - A chinese, An african, An Indian and An American...Strangely...A LOT of NRI's featured on it...Hahaha...

Edited by togepe30 - 20 February 2013 at 12:46am

bangles

bangles

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
I want the show to stop too unless they change tactics and focus on cooking and hosting in a non drama inducing fashion- asap.

I hope other celebs will think carefully before signing up for a show that will potentially show them in a bad light.

bangles

bangles

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
We have enough drama happening in our daily soaps.
I want this show to focus on cooking, hosting , entertaining your guests and showing respect  and behaving well with your host and other guests.
 There is bound to  be some  drama/ story  that unfolds naturally when a group  of people  meet each other over a period of 5 days. But that should not be the main  focus of the show and this ceratinly should not be scripted or induced. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.