Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I thought Rakhee would add fun to the show with her nautanki.. But she took the idea of throwing a tantrum to another level today by being so rude, breaking plates and upsetting the host so much. The scriptwriters/PH should have some standard when they tell people to be hostile and uncooperative to get TRPs .

I hope this week would be the last one for the show as how much more can these 'celebs' degrade themselves for money 

Edited by BullsEye777 - 18 February 2013 at 11:36am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

tiklampearldesaiRias sharmafatunoorcutepinky6Trieshbanglestristar03tishmallMinHollMrinmoyeegreatsaleenNatachasinipillaikalyastennis2009minalpink100cuty_kgowrisadimple288--khush--786Pinkiayaan786pippaparadigmhalifax004Rhea_401shivamalaShehreen_27shivani003Mahek_No1tvdekha.GETGOIN--Saina--HawaaPotCandYlicious_SMohabbateinn-RashiShru77ruky786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Time to stop the show" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.EatMyShorts.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20TrieshashuzllMinHollMrinmoyee_G1234_-Amri-halifax004786Pinkishivani003SmritiKathaMahek_No1MohabbateinnBullsEye777-Rashi

.EatMyShorts.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

nrityabshrutaTrieshashuzzeefan 1Mrinmoyeeprattsspunkpattinson_G1234_786PinkiGratitude_Meparadigmhalifax004shivani003Mahek_No1SmritiKatha.KuchiMama.DsPrabhnoor-Rashi

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I don't think this is fully scripted.

We all know rakhee's behaviour otherwise also.But today breaking the  plate is too much.Now another 4 days with this character will be torture for other contestants.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepinky6minalpink100gowrisaspunkpattinsonMahek_No1GETGOINCandYlicious_S

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .EatMyShorts.

Chill karo bullsie. This show is scripted. And Maakhi is doing some action drama this time.ROFLROFL Grab some popcorn and watch her.

I'm sure they would have paid Anchal and Madhura enough money. Plate bhi production team ki hogi.ROFLROFL

I know it is scripted but still I hate it.. LOL Thoda to reality hona chahiye na.. For no reason she took offence and threw the plates..  I mean I know Rakhee is not a great actress but still scriptwriters could have come up with a better excuse.. 

Chetan is being so shaana. I want Rakhee to turn on him  Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepinky6Mrinmoyee_G1234_paradigmMahek_No1SmritiKatha-Rashiruky786-Priya-

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .EatMyShorts.

I want Dolly Bindra next weekROFLROFL.

She should be with some strong personality. How about her BB co-contestants? Reunion partyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

tennis2009

tennis2009

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
I agree with you the show should stop. It is about cooking show not fighting show. It is a bad example. I taught there is something interesting in the show like more of cooking but I was wrong

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rohini_2007banglesMahek_No1BullsEye777

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tennis2009

I agree with you the show should stop. It is about cooking show not fighting show. It is a bad example. I taught there is something interesting in the show like more of cooking but I was wrong

No, there is no cooking.. The only time they show someone cooking is when the cook drops or burns something so that the wisecrack anchor can make a  comment in a funny voice

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuzbanglesMrinmoyeetennis2009prattssaarahkhannMahek_No1shivani003ruky786

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.