Fan Fictions

WITHOUT YOU...I'M INCOMPLETE:TR STORY.

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Well hey guys….i'm here again with my merciless attitude and to torture you with another story…..and above that…again demanding comments and likes. Especially silent readers, please like so that I know the pm's I'm sending are reaching to correct fandom. And yeah today toh all taareyians are in party mood na….

This story is five years later from the college, all are busy in their lives and careers, couples are together, and swaron and taarey are gonna be married. But all are in touch.

"Can't believe Rey…it's gonna be so much fun…. Bhai and Sharon bhabhi are getting married….. you know I'm so excited." Taani said to Rey.

Rey looked at Taani…..as the wind was kissing her face, and playing with her hair, quite roughly, joining the scheme with Rey as he too was driving with a real speed. She was still the same…innocent, bubbly natured, pure hearted, sweet….he could go on like this. But the point was she was looking really beautiful, with strands on her face, looking outside and talking like a chatterbox.

"What about us Taani….we too are getting married…. Aren't you excited about that….hmm..?" Rey naughtily asked, to see the most wonderful blush of the world.

"Of course, about that too….."Taani suddenly blurted out, but then noticing Rey's smirk, she turned to other side, trying to concentrate on viewing the scenario of outside, and then said…. "I mean….yeah after all it's our marriage….so… what's strange that I'm excited." She completed, trying to be casual as much as she could.

"Okay….hey….look at me too…." Rey said, as his lips curved into a smile, and held her hand, and entwined their fingers.

"Honestly…..Rey I'm feeling so wonderful…..like never before…. But you know what…. I'm a bit nervous too…." Taani said the truth….

She was really worried since when their marriage was fixed…. She was worried about whether she would be able to manage everything in her new home. Till now she had spent her life either in jodhpur or in Mumbai….. with lots of love, protection and care….. And the fact was that there was no reason of worry; Rey's parents knew Taani and both of them loved her too much….. even in the first meeting they were so happy to see her, moreover they lived in London, while Taani and Rey were gonna live in Mumbai after marriage too.

"But why Taani…. I mean….you can bring whatever will make you comfortable with you…. You know your teddies, soft toys, my pics in your cupboard….whatever you want….and by the way you are very well used to our room now…. Bring whatever, but not your bhai….. at least our romance will not make him sick." Rey said.

"Reyyy….. how can you say anything like this about bhai…… I'm gonna miss him real hard….. but I'm worried if I would be able to keep happy everyone in your family….i mean you know specially aunties….they are so horrible sometimes….cribbing over everything…..what if…." Taani blurted out.

"Taaaniii……taani…..you are too much……sweetheart you know very well that mom dad love you so much…..in fact they calls me up and talks about you…..and about the family aunties…..who cares…..no one….okay…so relax." Rey said smiling over her innocence, and pressing her hand in love and care.

"…..and please about Swayam..you guys aren't going to be separated….our homes are at a walk from each another's house…..and by the way when you are at my place, he seem to so love coming at my house…. So regarding the fact, Sharon and swayam too are gonna join you…I'm sure." He completed and taani giggled.

"Rey…..you are always so cute…." Taani said slightly pinching his cheeks.

"Thanks sweetheart…..but I guess it's your impact more…." Rey said while looking at Taani but suddenly….the car halted….with a jerk.

"Rreeeyyy…….ouch…..what happened?" Taani asked.

"Oh….damn….guess there's some problem….let me check it…."and rey checked the car…. It was a bit serious, and he couldn't fix it. To stay on the road at such a lone road was quite unsafe, and when he had Taani with her, he could never take a risk…..so he decided to do something which he never would had done, if he had choice…..but for her safety….he would do anything.

"Taani….it looks serious….we can't get any help as it is too dark…but I do have a plan…. Look we are still quite far from the farm house, but about one km or something there's a cottage…. So we can stay there." Rey told her.

"Rey….you mean that you do have a cottage in this jungle….?" Taani asked astonishingly.

"Okay before that you think about killing me…. I never told you this because I wanted it to be a surprise…. After our marriage…. I know that you have always dreamt of a cottage in a jungle, and I never let you bought any by one excuse or the other. That's because I wanted to gift you this one….. you know this is one of the best cottages in the world, with fine antique architecture….. I wanted to surprise you, because I knew how much you wanted a cottage….but today taani, we don't have any choice…. I cant take risk now, when you are with me….i'm sorry…I'm really sorry…Taani" Rey clarified…. He knew how much Taani wanted to have a cottage in a solitary jungle….. and he never let her buy that….he always had one or other excuse for her, and she….she could never refuse him.

"You know Rey….. I don't know whether I should feel angry or happy…. I wanna be angry with you, but simply can't…..you are so cute….and you know what…." Said Taani, looking into his warm brown eyes, snaking her arms around his body, keeping her head on her chest, waiting to be engulfed in his protective, caring, lovely hug, she continued… "and you know what….it shows one more thing…. How much you love me…. Thanks for loving me so much….thank you very much…for coming in my life, for turning my life into a dreamland…."

"Sshhh…." Rey put her fingers on her soft lips as she was speaking, looked at her, and his thumb stroke her lower lip lovingly, making her heartbeats faster.

"You turned a lifeless person into a human being with emotions….. you taught me what's love and how wonderful it feels to be in love…. So thank you cutie…." Rey said and leaned on her, and pecked her soft lips…. But none of them removed their lips…. Both could feel the tingling sensation when they felt each other lips, which used to take them away in other world… There was something so addictive to be in each other company for them….

They kept their lips brushing, sharing the same breath, and then deliberately, slowly engrossing their lips in each other's. It was a slow, passionate, hard kiss….both of them were plastered to each other like never wanna go apart from each other. Exploring each other, tasting each other….Taani still could feel the addictiveness  of Rey, the intoxication she feels with him of like ages old red wine, and Rey  used to find her softest, hottest, most delicate. Their kiss deepened as Rey's one hand held her neck, and other arm snaked around her waist firmly, pulling her more and more to him, while taani's hand were at his collar and his hair…..clutching his hair and collar, her fingers entwined in his hair, other hand clutching his collar and getting close more to him, each and every moment. While Rey's hand firmly snaked around her waist was roaming around her body, letting out soft moans within the kiss, and archs under his firm grip, making him wilder more and more.

When Rey felt her grip on her hair going harder, he slowly broke the kiss…..letting her breath. Both of them looked at each other and smiled…. And let each other forhead's rest together.

After moments….Taani said…. "Rey we need to leave too….so shall we…?"

"Oh yeah…sure sweetheart….wait…let me take the bags first…okay…?" Rey said.

Rey went to the car and was taking out the bags, while taani just looked around.

Suddenly she noticed something, and just froze….. "Reyy….." just a name came from her lips….. and she swiftly stepped towards him, hushed something, there was a sound of hiss…..and then Rey turned.

Taani was about to fall, when Rey's arms prevented her from falling. Blood was oozing out from her hand, and a snake was all he could see creeping from there.

"TAANIII….." that was all Rey could blurt out at that moment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patie thumbnail
omg megha fab stry...damn excited to read further parts..and d kiss ws so hot ..omg taani :-O oh god i hpe rey wil save her ;-( update soon
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved it...please continue soon. Taarey sooo adorable
sonakshigupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey it was nyc...i always love it wen rey goes all protective f taani :)
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
wow Megha fab concept...
loved the start...and kiss was damn hot 
plz conti. soon
and a request from a die hard fan of ur stories , plz show some pity on us 
and update ur other stories too 😳😆
chand91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
nice strt megha
bt plz plz old ss ko v updat kro
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
new romantic  story by megha..
its awesome as always...
Taarey & swaron are getting married...
taani... snake
hope she is fine.
thanks for the pm and pls. do cont. with other story too.

samiha_taarey thumbnail
its tooo Gud ... I just luvd their romance... bt the last part was scarey...plz update soon nd plz pm me when u update...
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh god ... The last lines were too scary Megha ... Plz update soon...
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omg taani! hope rey saves her
loved it meghs