Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

delena90

IF-Sizzlerz

delena90

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
So, I think we all have a feeling that the woman Razia killed was Zoya's mom except that the timeline doesnt make sense. In the beginning of the show we were told that Zoya lost her mother 20 years ago and the doll factory murder happened three years after the fact. There's is also the very confusing bit that Zoya doesn't seem to find anything about the doll factory story familiar (if we have her age right, she would have been 6).

My theory is that Zoya's mom didn't die 20 years ago but pretended that she was. She may have done so to save her daughter. What if the doll factory wasn't the first time Razia and Siddiqui had plotted the murder of her and her daughter? Maybe they set fire to the house hoping to kill both...except Zoya escaped thanks to her mother and her mother disappeared. I am guessing Aapi's family knew that Zoya's mom was alive but to protect Zoya didn't tell anyone...not even Zoya. Maybe Zoya's mother went into hiding and everybody assumed that they were dead until she resurfaces which makes Razia and Siddiqui plot to kill her again. There is definitely money involved but I am not entirely sure now that Zoya is Siddiqui's daughter (and I always thought she was).

What do you guys think?

Also regarding the article that says that Zoya's relationships with Dilshaad, Asad and Rashid are changing...it could also be a positive change. WinkWink

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

jenu141nshah21888ShrsanZ_ROCKSAalia_AerrahAsya6Ayuzawajanhavi1916JPRulessumathiaishutashu20xotiknishtakp96kajenvirmanlove_me_notAnam AliSamaira32saina01RadheKrish1inajnarPiu.pkapsSanju_ARainArVi-liciousAxiomilvudayKrystal001Prasanna_dhanuadeeti10IIdewaaneIIVIRMANbestMeselfnishithasharmabhavnahmAmayaatvbug2011sophie420Rupunzaleshaz2009sindu_gurtinebunanarangi314princessjojoMahek_No1sam..Rinnie.-Yaz-baryGurmeet4Drashtihonestyfirstrendezvousvinaathyajeenia123teja0102..ApoorvaFan-BolNaHalke-Siddhi_MS-meghasharma-Martinski-ummesulaimanGroverAddicts120MisHumptyDumptyNithiya95--epiPhobia--shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Theory on Zoya's Mom" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manpreet23

Manpreet23

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Heyyy, you might be rightt..

Edited by Manpreet23 - 18 February 2013 at 10:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurti

nishithasharma

Goldie

nishithasharma

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
if zoya's mom died in dat doll factory accident den relation vil definitely change...i think she's gonna leave asad's house noe and den she mite meet ayaan & dere story vil start...anyways i dnt want any of dis i jst want zoe & asad together...but i think writers want to bring ayaan b/w dem & seperate our fav asad & zoe...if dat happens i m gonna stop watching dis show...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yogithabechinyerejanhavi1916Krystal001RadheKrish1

.Rinnie.

IF-Rockerz

.Rinnie.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Very very brilliant theory!

Seriously, I hadn't thought of this yet but yes I was wondering about the different time lines! I thought it was a blooper at first because everyone was damn sure that Zoya was there in that toy factory fire but I found the timing and Zoya's reaction to toy factory to be strange.

Actually Zoya's mom died 20 years back and this toy factory fire happened 17 years back, If I remember correctly Rashid had left Dilshad once before too and back came 3 years later with Ayaan. So he actually left Dilshad 20 years back but came back again with Ayaan which brings me to question why he left her in the first place then return again later after 3 years with Ayaan only to leave again because of the toy factory fire.

I think your theory is good, it makes sense.

P.S: I hope I made sense with the whole Rashid going and coming back :-p sry it made sense in my head, not sure how to express the whole timeline in words.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria395er_alksjanhavi1916love_me_notKrystal001Prasanna_dhanusindu_gurtitvbug2011aathyaLaila2009Mahek_No1sam.-Yaz-MS-meghasharma--epiPhobia--

-Martinski-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Martinski-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Okay Whoa! Nice one there! Makes quite alot of sense :)

Lets see

delena90

IF-Sizzlerz

delena90

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishithasharma

if zoya's mom died in dat doll factory accident den relation vil definitely change...i think she's gonna leave asad's house noe and den she mite meet ayaan & dere story vil start...anyways i dnt want any of dis i jst want zoe & asad together...but i think writers want to bring ayaan b/w dem & seperate our fav asad & zoe...if dat happens i m gonna stop watching dis show...

How is Asad to blame for any of that? What you are saying makes no sense. In fact if anything Zoya will hate Rashid and his family for not only harming her Phuphi but also her mother. Plus Zoya loves Dilshaad I don't think she could ever hate her. If the CVs make her go all loco on Dilshaad they will end up ruining the essence of Zoya and I absolutely don't think that will happen.

Edited by delena90 - 18 February 2013 at 6:23pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

janhavi1916punnubabyPrasanna_dhanusindu_gurtirendezvousvinLaila2009Mahek_No1

delena90

IF-Sizzlerz

delena90

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

Very very brilliant theory!

Seriously, I hadn't thought of this yet but yes I was wondering about the different time lines! I thought it was a blooper at first because everyone was damn sure that Zoya was there in that toy factory fire but I found the timing and Zoya's reaction to toy factory to be strange.

Actually Zoya's mom died 20 years back and this toy factory fire happened 17 years back, If I remember correctly Rashid had left Dilshad once before too and back came 3 years later with Ayaan. So he actually left Dilshad 20 years back but came back again with Ayaan which brings me to question why he left her in the first place then return again later after 3 years with Ayaan only to leave again because of the toy factory fire.

I think your theory is good, it makes sense.

P.S: I hope I made sense with the whole Rashid going and coming back :-p sry it made sense in my head, not sure how to express the whole timeline in words.

Thanks! Totally understood by what you meant about the going and coming. I agree that's the other part of it...we still don't know why Rashid had an affair or left Dilshaad the first time. There are still a lot of unanswered question and in my honest opinion the doll factory is only the tip of the ice-berg.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

janhavi1916bhavnahminajnarsindu_gurtiLaila2009-Yaz-

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Wait and watch Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

janhavi1916bhavnahmpkaps-Martinski-neenabinu--epiPhobia--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.