Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senoritaaa thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
on youtube u can find it on kajen's kzk scene but there i didnt find he rape anyone
I only saw that sneha bleam sharad and she cried badly because he hubby try to do rape on her sister (iam not sure)and i like that ksg plays diff character like SHARAD TO ARMAAN TO ASAD
angel_of_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey I found the episode where it was revealed that his character was a rapist. U can continue the episodes from there. He looks so young lol.
http://youtu.be/K0RrX19_L6w
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
he potrayed many diff. characters
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He is a very versatile actor who can carry of  enacting a villain or a character of grey shades with such ease and that's what a good actor should be able to do...mould into whatever character they are playing.
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
KSG married Sneha(Jennifer) who was the daughter of Prerna and Anurag but since Prerna was married to Mr. Bajaj later,Sneha was called as Bajaj and Prerna's daughter.
It was a love marriage but later Sharad's (KSG) eyes fell upon the daughter of some servant(I'm not sure about this) whose name was Mukti and he raped her.
Sharad even tried to kill Prerna.Later Sharad was caught up and send to jail.So if u wish to watch all KSG scenes,you may search for Sneha and Sharad's marriage and see the episodes after that coz the whole fiasco happened after the marriage.
I hope this helps you.
KSG is a versatile actor.I'm glad that he has taken all types of roles-both positive and negative.
Take care!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs the links i wanna watch this too
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Not related to QH.

Closed