Punar Vivah

~~<<Happy 1st Year Birthday Punar Vivaah >>~~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 121

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Finally done...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUNAR VIVAAH..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KS1000lulujjjjSaiSSri_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~<<Happy 1st Year Birthday Punar Vivaah >>~~ (Page 5)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AnushaGK

IF-Rockerz

AnushaGK

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUNAR VIVAH

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.KS1000lulujjjjSaiSSri_Radha

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Congratulations to Shashisummet Productions for Completing a very Successful Year of their Life Changing Show.

This show made me fall deeper and deeper in love with a man called Gurmeet Choudhary  and gave me a new love..who stole my heart at first sight. I am very fortune through this show I found Kratika Sengar and her talent.

Its been a wonderful journey so far and I will cherish each and every moment I have spent drooling, staying up till wee hours discussing with my best friends, and waking up every morning to the sound of Yeh Dil Hai.

It has become a PART of MY LIFE
Heart

My Gift:

Edited by Siddu246 - 21 February 2013 at 11:28pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.nirmalac99smileymj10KS1000lulujjjjSaiSSri_Radha

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
res

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
happy anniversary...

MelodiousDreams

IF-Rockerz

MelodiousDreams

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
*RESERVED - Happy 1st Anniversary, Punar Vivaah!*

cssudha

IF-Rockerz

cssudha

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
I just couldn't believe that a year has been passed by...Nostalgic!!  Well, I'm extremely glad that Punar Vivaah had been my part of life since its inception !! The concept and the title itself made me hooked to the show !! And the pairing between Gurmeet and Kratika had blew me away!! I'm in love with the show since the day of its launch!! Its been a  wonderful journey so far with Punar Vivaah !! So first of all I would like to congratulate Mittals for giving us a beautiful show which deals with the social issues and also being very realistic!!! Any show would face many hiccups in their journey but I tend to say Punar Vivaah is the only show which has been incredible despite of its own small glitches!! Their characters growth has been tremendous!!! The gradual change in their emotions , love and  understanding in each and every character was top notch!!! Anything to say about Yash and Aarti who started their life journey for the sake of their kids were madly in love with each other today ?? Thus , the concept of second chances in life was very much unique and Mittals had proved it !! Their vision on their work has no bounds !! No wonder the show has been running successfully today!! Thank you so much Mittals !! Good luck for all ur projects!!

And Congratulations to the whole cast and crew of Punar Vivaah for the successful completion of one year and special wishes to Gurmeet and Kratika for making their roles alive and emotionally connected to our hearts!! Wishing U guys to celebrate many more anniversaries and keep entertaining us !! Love u all and Love Punar Vivaah !! Happy Anniversary Punar Vivaah!!

Punar Vivaah

Edited by cssudha - 20 February 2013 at 3:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.pal_2010KS1000lulujjjjSaiSSri_Radha

jyoti_10

Goldie

jyoti_10

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Wishing Punar Vivah a very Happy 1st Anniversary. May many more follow.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.pal_2010KS1000lulujjjjSaiSSri_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.