~~<<Happy 1st Year Birthday Punar Vivaah >>~~ - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
WAHOO THE DAY CAME OUR BELOVED SHOW 1ST ANNIVERSARY..

CONGRATS TO ALL PV'ANS AND CONGRATS TO OUR ENTIRE TEAM OF PVπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

Edited by UltimateGcian - 11 years ago
Punar Vivah has certainly lived upto my expectations, though it has had its share of ups and downs. this is the only show which has shown such flashes of brilliance which I have rarely seen on television. On the occasion of its anniversary, I would like to wish the entire cast and crew,the PH, and the channel Good Luck for the coming year. This show deserves the best. And last but not the least, one word for the super talented leads and the entire supporting cast, without u guys, PV would have been devoid of its soul.Edited by DMKJ_VB - 11 years ago
A very Happy Anniversary to the entire team of Punar Vivaah!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

i still cant believe it's been a year since the show started... πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

i remember giving the show a try because i really liked gurmeet... but soon i fell in love with all the actors especially kratika... i got attached to the show and the concept...

the best thing about this show for me are the characters.. they all have so much depth and there's so much thought put into writing each one of these characters... not only the lead characters of yash and aarti, but all the supporting ones including the children!!

I wish the show has plenty more such milestones to celebrate... all the best to the entire team! 😳
Edited by aanyakunat - 11 years ago

Punar Vivah! the journey of  Love ❀️

The show that taught us that love can happen , again.

Life can be lived , again.
Edited by shubhika124 - 11 years ago

Finally 20TH December 2013.. Wow its been almost 1 Year .. Time flies so fast ah  ! remember that a Year before around 10.15 pm i was eagerly  sitting infront TV to just to see my Super Hero GC onscreen back .. wasn't really cared what the story is all about but now it has become part of my Life ..

Congratulations PUNAR VIVAH & PUNAR VIVAH FORUM

I want to congratulate the lead actors Gurmeet Choudary and Kratika Sengar for portraying these characters so perfectly and want to applaud their efforts for giving us more things to love about Aarya day in and day out <3 ...No one could have done it better than you two...You have breathed life into these fictional characters and made them real...and the writers for creating such mesmerizing characters and etching such a beautiful story for Aarya <3 

and i Want to Mention the all the Beautiful People who watches Punar vivah on  Forum who make watching this series even more interesting  by their brilliant analysis and interpretations πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ , beautiful VMs and stories πŸ˜ƒ...This journey has been even more worthwhile because of all You Guys ... applause  to each and everyone for all your efforts and ther hardwork ..  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Congrats Punar Vivah and PV forum for one Fabulous year!πŸ₯³You Guys Rock !! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -MaanKiThush- - 11 years ago
Congratulations and Celebrations to the entire Team of PunarVivaah for completing a year and for entertaining us so well. The show has personally given me lots of good friends and have been enjoying myself fully. i still remember the day the show was announced and all hell broke loose as if the human race was coming to an end and I was one of the few who was happy that PV had such a nice concept with such strong actors having seen Gurmeeet earlier in GHSP and Kratika in Jhansi kee Raani and was very supportive of the show as it was of a different genre for both the actors. I have enjoyed , cribbed, criticised but been with PV through its ups and downs and my love for the show still continues unabated, May the show see many more good episodes which entertain us to the fullest . This has been one show with excellent actors and I am amazed at all the actors ranging from the senior most Chetan Pandit to the small kid actors Divyam and Palak. Congratulations once again to all.

Edited by PhalguniK - 11 years ago

What a journey it has been, not just for Yash and Aarti but for all of us. β€οΈ

When I first saw the promos, I was intrigued by the concept but didn't have much expectations after all it was an Indian TV show and I haven't had great experiences with many of them past the first 6 months. Yet, I started watching the show and I soon realized that I was watching something very special. I have loved shows before but never ever have I appreciated story writers and actors to the extent that I have done with PV. 

I hardly knew anything about Kratika and Gurmeet before I started watching this show. Yet, here I am totally in love with both the actors. What an amazing pairing they turned out to be. It has been sheer pleasure to watch two actors with such immense talent and most importantly such versatility that it blows your mind away. They don't need over the top exaggerated gesturing or melodramatic dialogues to convey their feelings to us. Their acting has been so subtle yet so nuanced that it has brought tears to our eyes so many times. 

A year into the show. We have had quite a few downs but those are nothing compared to the ups we have had. Those of us who have been patient and have stuck with this show will understand how beautifully the relationship of Aarti and Yash has turned out, and how they have given their children a whole new world, one filled with love, security and warmth. They have changed quite a few people  around them not by defying them in their faces but from within, by showing them what love and support truly means. To me, PV is truly one of the most progressive shows that is there on TV today and it really is a pity when people label it otherwise just based on the way the characters dress or address each other.

A little about the two characters we have come to love'.

Yash and Aarti, fates had cruelly snatched away their happiness. They lived a life like zombies do, doing whatever was required of them, living only for their children. And then the fates decided to be kind on them and showed them each other and said "Here!  We have given you a second chance at happiness, at friendship, at companionship at love. Take it, treasure it and live your life again". But they couldn't, at first. Their memories were too much of an obstacle. They tried moving away from each other yet they couldn't break what the fates had weaved together'their souls. They made mistakes, they hurt each other, they broke each others trust yet they kept coming back to each other. Yet from all the challenges they arose as a single soul with two different bodies. They have become each other's pillars of strength. They don't need to say "I love you", it is written in the threads that the fates had used to weave their lives together. 

1. Here is Yash and Aarti then, filled with sadness and pain.

and here is Yash and Aarti now, filled with strength and support.

2. Aarti and Yash then, filled with unhappiness.

Aarti and Yash now, immersed in happiness.

3. Aarti and Yash then, filled with distrust for each other.

Aarti and Yash now, filled with love and passion for each other.

How far Yash and Aarti have come and what a journey it has been. Congrats to the whole team. I will always be grateful to the Mittals and their crew for giving us PV and to Kratika and Gurmeet for having the gumption to pick such a role that most actors their age would have shied away from and to every other cast who has played such pivotal roles in making this show such a wonderful show. 

Edited by angake - 11 years ago

i loved gurmeet and kratika from there previous shows but never thought that they will create a magic as aarya,
i must say they are so perfect as yash aati seems like this roles were written keeping them in mind,
now talking about pv.
i liked the concept of this show punar vivah.
liked all the characters from bauji to lil kids all are just perfect,
and finally happy pv anniversary to all pvainsπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by foram. - 11 years ago
Happy 1st Anniversary to all Punar vivah lovers,PVians and aaryansπŸ₯³
May god bless the whole team and to achieve more and more in coming years.πŸ₯³
Congratulations to Mittals,Creative team and each and every actors in the team for this successful journeyπŸ‘ πŸ‘!!Each and every characters connected with this show are very talented peopleπŸ‘πŸΌ .Each and every actors does justice to his or her role to perfection and I cannot imagine them not being in their respective roles and this includes the 3 cute and highly talented little child actors. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Hats off to Mittals and their creatives to giving this wonderful story. πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
Wishing the entire cast and crew every success in the coming years 
Keep on rocking!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Sri_Radha - 11 years ago
Happy Birthday Punar Vivaah...πŸ₯³

That was an wonderful thread anbi...