Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

VD - DA REAL SUPERSTAR! HEARTSTOPPER & SHOWSTEALER (Page 6)

Rk-the-baazigar IF-Sizzlerz
Rk-the-baazigar
Rk-the-baazigar

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
cari-thanks for the post-i wanted to make group messages for vivian-thanks for making this effort-i think very week or month we should send such group messages to him to show our love..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Rk-the-baazigar
Rk-the-baazigar

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
vivian -i love you,i love you,i love you-you stole peoples   heart as abhay and as rk you have become the bestest actor of television...what superb emotions and attitude,i watch all your expressions -you have grown so much as an actor-i hope the serial gives you many more shades and you can show something that we are yet to see-you are only 24-young and dedicated-no complains-no snapping-always calm and composed-away from all controversies..u r god's own child -so much blessed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxxcarisma2

Rk-the-baazigar
Rk-the-baazigar

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
its the dream of every actor and actress to do an abhay and rk--i m sure you will win many awards-i hope you smile always-as your smile makes our heart sing in delight-i love your smile-you look like an innocent kid when you smile -and please read our messages and reply to us-if possible

xxAqeelahxxcarisma2

MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
amazing post an siggy.
now my msg for VD
U are an amazing actor and m completely bowled over by your performance in PKYEK. I never thought u would actually portray abhay with such conviction that i would end up becoming ur fan . Pkyek is my favourite show becoz of u and abhiya. I don't think any other actor can even give half a performance which u did.Love abhay raichand.
Now as RK u have exceeded the boundries of perfection and exception.Everyone praises the dialogues written in MB but if ppl like them so much it is only bcoz of the way u say them...the attitude, style and the voice modulation is simply perfect. Ur performance in MB so far has been a showstealer and nothing short of a very high benchmark that u had set up as an actor in Indian telly. U are the soul of MB and i watch it only for u. I am very happy that now all those who questioned ur acting have to eat  their words and even if they dissect ur performance as deep as they can they can't find any fault with it.
u are a flawless actor and wish u lots of accolades , praises and awards in future and also pkyek season 2. would luv to see u back as AR.
All the best!!!!!

xxAqeelahxxcarisma2

sp110 IF-Dazzler
sp110
sp110

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
hearty congratulations to you and your best half first of all!

may god bless and shower happiness on both of you.

VD I am one of the viewers who have seen you acting for the first time in madhubala and for sure I can say that you have some spark of a hit star.

for your future very many best wishes and wish ki -

"aise hi bulandiyon si unchaaiyon ko paar karte raho".

your acting skills, your expressions and the speaking eyes are all which speak volume and say we have a great TV actor who has potential to show his capacibilities in bollywood.

the day is not too far when we will see actual posters of yours on walls where a superstar will be there who is now our RK.

The character has too many shades but we could not have felt and lived without you.  and hats off to you what we have come through during these months and tried to read those expressions and frankly speaking we were successful, means job did by you was well done.

ALL THE BESTClap

Edited by sp110 - 19 February 2013 at 1:50am

xxAqeelahxxcarisma2

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
VIVIAN DSENA

As the name indicates, 'Vivian means Full of life' it also indicates 'Victory'.
No doubt the name being so cute n different suits him only.

Best thing about him, wo har kaam DIL se karta hai.Heart he is the most Upright actor i have ever seen. His passion, dedication, love, liking towards his work. He is what he is, His HARDWORK is what he is today.
Unlike others, his honesty and respect towards his
previous role and show,
shows how much lively and
upright he is. Cos he knws Abhay gave him his real identity.
He has given his 100% for Abhay and now for RK it is more than 100%. It is not just acting but he lives his character, he makes them so real like they are one of us. Every smile, smirk, slightest change of his expression, anger,pain, love, happiness..every moment..every...everything makes us HEART him even more.
I used to cry whenever Abhay was in pain and his only one smile would make my day perfectHeart
His journey from Abhay to RK, lot of things did change, but his honesty, hard work,
dedication, his POV towards his work is still same.
Abhay Raichand n RK. They gave him what today he is, Fame, name, awards.. Whatever he is today, but not to forget Its Vivian who made Abhay n RK come alive n he has his own share in his success.Cool
As a person, He is so lively, Innocent. Just like a little kid. No rivalry no jealousy. His heart is so pure. He is bratty, naughty, prankstar,He is a BBB masterWink yet he is so cute.Embarrassed
His interview on PKYEK's last day, the last scene was shot n it was packup time for every cast n crew. That time he gave his interview, I saw tears in his eyes. This shows how much he gets emotionaly attached wid characters he play, people wid he work, crew wid he spends most of the time doing pranks.
I still remember, the crew members said they will miss Vivian the most. We all knw many of the actors treat their crew (spot/makeup man) like a crap but there are very less ppl like VD who spend most of time wid crew doing mastiLOL

we all knw, In his first shot for both shows, he got hurt. His entry in Pkyek, jungle scene n in Meiej, the jail scene. cold, cough, fever, injuries.. these things never bother him. still he loves his work!Heart
Regular night shifts, wearing a same black jacket for more than one year, changing his daily scedule like sleeping in day time n working in night, shooting a scene where he had to give a sleeping expression wid crabs all around !!!, shooting action sequences late night just eating plain maggie, only VD can do.

About RK, words r not enough. All I can say Character RK was designed for VD only. No one would have given justice to RK other than VD. The best character on TV ever!!

Epic Abhay n RK are cherished forever..Thank u VIVIAN DSENA!!Heart

God bless u wid lots n lots of success, fame, health n wealth.Heart

ps- for mommy CariHugHeartHug

xxAqeelahxxcarisma2

Killer_DeviL IF-Sizzlerz
Killer_DeviL
Killer_DeviL

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Lovely post Carisma...
i like ur thoughtClap

my message:
VD i love ya sooo much muaaah
Starting i was ur not big fan but now i'm becm a big fan of u...Heart
Love ya now i'm ur Crazy fan
u're sooo hottBlushingcharming dashing & my jaanBlushing
u doin awsum work in RK characEmbarrassed

All the best..keep rockxx

Edited by -naughty_smile- - 19 February 2013 at 2:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kareena32xxAqeelahxxcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
THANK YOU ALL SO FAR FOR COMMENTING AND SENDING UR WISHES THRU.

I have updates the title of the post... to make it more universal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index