Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

VD - DA REAL SUPERSTAR! HEARTSTOPPER & SHOWSTEALER (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VD - DA REAL SUPERSTAR! HEARTSTOPPER & SHOWSTEALER (Page 5)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Heartless_Freak

IF-Stunnerz

Heartless_Freak

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
updated on page 3 n ohh god..mera post shorcut marte marte v sabse lamba ho gya bt i can't help it..once i start about vivian it's very difficult for me to stop myselfROFL vivian is such a treat to watch both offscreen n onscreen n i love him so muchDay Dreaming

Edited by love.abhay - 18 February 2013 at 1:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kareena32beautiful_heart

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks all so far for participating in sending your messages and appreciation for VD.

I haven't replied to you all - as I'm trying to keep the thread clean with messages for VD to be able to read with ease.

I did try liking all your posts after reading - but as I was on the mobile it wasn't going through..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxx

Newton123

IF-Rockerz

Newton123

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Awesome thread cari di

Abhayangel

IF-Dazzler

Abhayangel

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
To be very honest Vivian, When i saw u first time in promos of PKYEK i liked the concept of show only. But only with a few episodes i started to be addicted to see u daily. Even i used to watch PKYEk's repeats just to see u again and again..
The role of vampire which u played, that was itself a proof how much talented actor u r.. Because the role which is never played in india, u r the first to play.. So i must say Abhay Raichand is purely ur creation.. U did that without any inspiration...
And same is with Role of Superstar RK.
Ur expressions and Body Language say it all that only ur screen presense is enough for us to forget eveything and everyone else in the show even without any dialogues.. But the way u deliver ur dialogues that shows ur talent in every aspect of acting...
So i must say vivian ABHAY RAICHAND AND RK- THE SUPERSTAR R LUCKY CHARACTERS who r getting played by u or else there is no one who can make these characters so alive and so famous in tellyworld.
And all the very best for ur upcoming life... Ur talent will take u high in life.. U r my heartbeat... U smile make my day.. I cry even When u cry onscreen...
And one more thing, i dont watch movies at all.. But if u will do movies in future i m sure i will change my this habit just for u...

Edited by Abhayangel - 18 February 2013 at 8:24pm

xxAqeelahxx

Sanjhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanjhi

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Awsme post and very nice concept.
VIVIAN I never watch pyek but after watching ur amezing performance as RK I realy feeling I miss something big.You r jst suparb as RK and now we can't imaging RK without U.You made RK special with ur awesme acting.We realy very lucky becs we get U as RK.Your acting skill r also like ur charectr larger than life.I love ur every shed as RK.Hope u get lots more fame and sucsess in future.All the best vivian and luv u a lot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kareena32xxAqeelahxxBlackpoison

Blackpoison

IF-Sizzlerz

Blackpoison

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
I am a big big fan of pkyek and abhay raichand
vivian is just awesome in pkyek
he is so hard working man.
When was pkyek started
that days i was nt using if nd never discussed with nybody just 2 3 frndz but fir b i used 2 banao abhay raichand ka tatoo hehe and drool on him akeli akeli when
i saw u in pankha promo.
I love abhay ka black jacket...
I remember
that froze moment was
heart touching moment
I knw many of u were laughing when abhay cried and blood tears cm but i thought poor abhay he even cnt cry like a human...
Dil jeet lia...Smile
I love vivu no no not becz he is hot but he is a good human being and he doing musti nd playing pranks...
I am nt saying u r d best but for me u r d best
Nd superb actor
i always love u no matter what
Fans knw u that u r amazing actors
hardworking man
u already proved that u r superb vampire and superstar.

Now u r our super star rocking rk
nd we love u
keep rocking and fans keep drooling
abhay nd rk bth r epic
Nd nd i love vivu when he said wo kanjama ki atma thi biwiROFL

Edited by meenu09 - 18 February 2013 at 11:26pm

xxAqeelahxx

Sagar21

IF-Rockerz

Sagar21

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
AWESOME POST Clap . .vivi i'm watching pyek only for u n now madhubala. I can't imagine mb without u. your chemistery wt your co-stars is awesome. U r talented actor . .best of luck in future   Thumbs Up

xxAqeelahxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.