Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

VD - DA REAL SUPERSTAR! HEARTSTOPPER & SHOWSTEALER (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

SimranDsena01

Goldie

SimranDsena01

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
So my message:
Hey vivian!
I luv u sooo much!u make me smile,u make me blush & what not.ur such a wonderful human being!when i see u,my heart starts beating faster!ur my prince charming...d luv of my life!u make my life beautiful.i can die 4 u & ur dialogues just kill me,ur dimples take my breath away!u r my strength,u r my weakness!i luv u alot,from d bottom of i heart!i wish i was vahbiz!!!
Deewana karne ki bhi had hoti hai hero!luv u sooo much!u steal my heart away!!!
                                              -love
                                             Simran
                                Ur craziest fan!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxxHeartless_Freak

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VD - DA REAL SUPERSTAR! HEARTSTOPPER & SHOWSTEALER (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

beautiful_heartHeartless_Freak

-ZaYa4eVeR-

Goldie

-ZaYa4eVeR-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
wow its gr8 Tongue
vd u r d best Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful_heart

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxxLooteri_Dulhanbeautiful_heartHeartless_Freak

-ZaYa4eVeR-

Goldie

-ZaYa4eVeR-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
vd how much i praise u its less Big smile u r fantastic Star

beautiful_heart

MyAngelAbhay

IF-Rockerz

MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I have so much to Convey to Viv,dat i doubt i wud b able to write everythng in dis post ROFL Anyways,here it is!
Vivian,M one of ur biggest fans since Pkyek! Abhay is by far da best sketched char i've seen! n u were flawless as Angel Vampire,Abhay Raichand! U blew life in Abhay,da char seemed like ur 2nd skin,u were dat flawless! U didnt need to give any typical xpressions to impress us! Ur eyes spoke volumes! I've never been dis emotionally attached to any fictional char,to jump wid joy seeing a slight smile on Abhay's face,to cry wen Abhay was in pain,to curse every1 who wud hurt him! had it nt been 4 u VD,Abhay wud have nt been EPIC! Abhay's faadu dialogues,BBB,his selflessness,humanity,everythng was simply out of dis world n nw Coming to RK,u've grown so much as an Actor! u've slapped ur haters wid ur powerpacked n fantabulous performances! n its impossible to make out if u r da same person who played a Vampire who was more human da al human beings n nw a ruthless,arrogant,egoistic Superstar! U literally get into da skin of da chars u play n Make dem EPIC! havent seen any actor even remotely close to "da gem of an actor" dat u r! u've set ur own benchmarks which no1 cn surpass! u dnt follow a trend bt u start a trend diff 4rm da typical actors! u r xtremely hardworking,n give ur best to ur work leaving no stone unturned! u r a thorough Professional n dnt let ur work get affected! Da best thing is u do ur work 4rm ur heart n njoy it n dis makes me a proud fan! U dnt need designer clothes to to get noticed! Wid a single jacket,u were da soul of a show 4rm start till da end!
abt Vivian offscreen-
Viv,i found u very humble,down to earth n modest! Bt u underestimate urself at da same time! u r xtremely simple,very friendly! n i love how u Njoy wid ur Cast n crew! u r da 1st actor whom i've seen treating da crew n spot like frndz n playing pranks on dem 24/7 u r such a child, at heart,xtremely innocent,a brat n very very cute! love u loads Heart
*phew* finally done! i dnt knw if i missed anythng Tongue ROFL
P.S-cari di,i was luking 4 a medium to convey my msg n had even decided to post a msg on his fb if possible bt u made it al da more easy! thanks 4 da thread! Hug

Edited by MyAngelAbhay - 19 February 2013 at 11:52am

xxAqeelahxx

destineyyy

IF-Dazzler

destineyyy

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
wow superb post ... and i am really proud to be a vivian's fan... he was best he is best and will be the best!! LOVE U VD MY VAMPY AND SUPERSTAR:-):-D;-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxxbeautiful_heartHeartless_Freak

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Nice post Cari...Hug

I Just can say that whenever I see Vivian's acting there is smile come on my face... so Vivian is one of those my smiling reason that is why I like Vivian a lot. His expressions, charm, eyes give superb classification of being great actor, I also like his mastikhor nature...Tongue hope main itni mastikhor kabhi ho paati but I am too serious.. beside I also like his bindaz atitude and down to earth nature and his well executed answer in interviews. I always laugh at fact that I never liked him on first look but his love expressions just made me his fan.Day Dreaming

God bless you and your family
lots of love
Shaheesta

I just came here to comment for Vivian and as it was your post.

Edited by emptyworld - 18 February 2013 at 1:13pm

xxAqeelahxxHeartless_Freak

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.