Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

VD - DA REAL SUPERSTAR! HEARTSTOPPER & SHOWSTEALER (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

Heartless_Freak

IF-Stunnerz

Heartless_Freak

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hey Vivian

I hav loved u right frm d time i first saw u in PKYEK..I never used to watch tv soaps before but after i saw u in pkyek i completely fell 4 it n 4 u..U rocked as Abhay Raichand..it is d first fictional character i went crazy 4 n it will always remain close to my heart..everytime u cried in d show i cried wid u..u gave us our first ever indian vampire..the Hottest,Cuttest n d most Handsome Vampire in d world..not only me but all my friends in school n hostel wer crazy 4 u..u proved dat to be a superstar n to rule d hearts one doesn't need to wear fashionable clothes n makeup..Clap

When u came back as Superstar RK instantly we fell in love wid u all over again..no one cud hav played RK as brilliantly as u did..u made us love d Bad boy..to adore him..to dream 4 him..u r charming n its really very difficult to ressist u whatever u do..u r brilliant in every scene be it romantic,emotional,evil or action..Ur dialogue delivery is just out of dis world..ur body language,ur expressions everything just leave us dazed n wanting more..Day Dreaming

U have prooved it again dat what a superb actor u r..U rule d televison industry n not even d people frm ur own industry has managed to escape ur charm..both ur characters r a Milestone in indian tv world..u broke d image of a regular n routine tv hero which we get in every other show..both RK n Abhay r d epic characters first ever in indian tv industry n u will always be remembered as a trend setter..its ur talent n hard work which gave u these characters n not ur luck n it was u who made these characters epic n made us love dem..no one cud hav played RK n Abhay as brilliantly as u did..u will always be remembered 4 d characters which changed d whole face of indian tv soaps..Smile

It's always a treat to watch u in offscreen segments..u r such a sweet person always enjoying ur work widout ever complaining of weather or illness..i read how u worked day n night 4 PKYEK n doing d same 4 MEIEJ..love d way u treat ur crew members never giving dem cold vibes n doing masti wid dem..im proud to be ur fan n plz always remain d way u r..i want u to get all d success in dis world..u r a true Superstar n even if u get into bollywood im sure ur hardwork n talent will make u rule der too !!!Smile

May God bless u with all d happiness n success in dis world !!!
Keep smiling as ur dimples always take us to dreamland !!!
Always be what u r n give us more moments to feel proud on u !!!
We love u Vivian and will always do !!!Heart

Edited by love.abhay - 19 February 2013 at 3:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxxbeautiful_heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VD - DA REAL SUPERSTAR! HEARTSTOPPER & SHOWSTEALER (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prodipto18

Goldie

prodipto18

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I thought to do something nice for VD... Seeing that he has been more active on FB recently.. I thought this was the best time to send our heart felt appreciation for him.
I'll post this thread on his FB later...

VD - HEART STEALER, SLEEP STEALER AND SHOW STEALER...
Just how much will you steal? LOL

A lil gift made by me for VD

Whether he plays a Vampire or a Actor - VD remains to be the SUPERSTAR. What could be a bigger accolade than being recognised so hugely for his most Envy inducing Roles, than the achievements and Accolades he's been getting.
Even Bollywood wanna steal him from us. Shocked

I am a proud VIVIAN D'SENA fan  ...  and this is why..

His charming, most adorable beauty.. (Cari STOP!)
On a serious note - He was not born with a golden spoon and has no Lucky Mascot. However he has a Lucky Charm (As he says) Which is his lovely wife Vahbbiz.
It is his own sheer hard work that shines through. He never complain on FB/ Twitter of being ill, A sneeze or a runny nose does not stop him He turns up on time to keep the camera film rolling - for us... His fans. He enjoys his work and gets on with it. He watches his diet to ensure it doesn't effect his health. In pkyek interview you didn't mind the annoying creepy crawlies and said they are part of the package in the forest shooting and smiled and carried on. He worked 23 days running, that too night shifts without a break! For that alone he deserves a standing ovation. (Peepz pls part from your seats and applaud EmbarrassedTongue)

He is a trend setter - First he played a Vampire - which in Tellywood was shown for the first time. And wow - the audiences were ready to be bitten. Day Dreaming
His role was soo inspiring that even the female lead followed into his footsteps and played a Lady Vampire.
Now he plays Superstar RK - A film hero - and here to we hopefully will see our Lady lead following in his footsteps and entering the film industry. (Which I'm sure this will happen as DD herself said that VD has the best Telly role and she would like to do something like this).
So Kudos to Vivian for accepting roles where he is an inspiration for his co-stars to pull away from Regressive normal Saas bahu stuff and try something new/different/challenging.

I'd love to say that VD You are a Lucky Mascot for all those around you - BUT I know you are to modest and I'd not wanna embarass you.

Your hardwork shines.. your directors and script writers know how perfectly you will deliver - This is the reason why they give you awesome dialogues and challenges and you never fail them.
You certainly are the luckiest boy to have the chance to play the best Tellywood roles. And no one deserves them more than you.
Although you wanted to be a prof footballer but became an actor - you have thundered the TV screens - I can only imagine how much you would have rocked on the football pitch.

You have always and will always be a SHOWSTEALER and a HEARTSTOPPER
And will always be able to pull off any ICONIC Character with attitude and ease!

SO PROUD TO BE YOUR PANKHA.

Cari.. xxx

wat  a  grt post
big tym vdfan from pkyek days
started watching mb bcoz of him
of course now dvd fan 2
mis his awesum chemistry wid suku
he is a man of few wrkds
mis his childidh interviews wid suku
he is quite a reserved man now,wenever he gives interviews now adays

--Rose--

IF-Rockerz

--Rose--

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Oo my god:) its really amazing cari dii:-):-):-)
jus love ur post:-):-):-)
Vivian is a rockstar:-):-)
love my cutie vampire:-):-):-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heartless_Freak

VampNo1

IF-Rockerz

VampNo1

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Amazing thought Carisma!

Vivian, u are my only favourite actor on tv. I just love ur acting and I have always watched ur shows for u and ur character. Abhay and RK are the best roles one can get on tv but its u who put life into them & made us love them. I love ur friendly nature off screen & how u have fun with everyone even when shooting in hot weather, which shows how much u enjoy ur work. It's ur talent and hard work that has got u where u are today. All the best for ur future.

Ur proud fan, 
Isha

Edited by DarkLover - 18 February 2013 at 10:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxxbeautiful_heartHeartless_Freak

Kit_Kat

IF-Stunnerz

Kit_Kat

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
i tried to make few edits for the first time.here they are-

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
awesome post cariClap

i wish him all the luck of this world. may god bless him with success and happiness. he is an amazing human being and a sweet person and he deserves everything for his hardwork. Viv keep up the amazing work, we are loving every shades of yours. you are a charmer and a heart stealer. you make the character rk alive and has breath life into it for that thanks alotHug

god bless you always and foreverHeart

..Cute_Angel..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Cute_Angel..

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Vivian Dsena you r a true rockstar...m big fan of yours since PKYEK started...u rocked as vampire Abhay Raichand...noone could play d role better...hats off to your acting skill...just superb...wen d show ended missed u lyk hell...den Superstar RK...once again you stole my heart wd mindblowing performances...you r awesome...loved you as vampy Abhay n now love you even more as RK...you are a very nice person...take a bow Vivian you are excellent actor...stay happy n stay blessed...keep rockingSmile

Edited by srija273 - 18 February 2013 at 10:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAqeelahxxitsRitzibeautiful_heartHeartless_Freak

My_VivJaan

IF-Rockerz

My_VivJaan

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
AWESOME POST DEAR...Clap
VIVIAN DSENA ROCKSSS!!! HE IS GREAT ACTOR...ME ALSO REALLY PROUD TO BE HIS PANKHA...Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.