Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

VD - DA REAL SUPERSTAR! HEARTSTOPPER & SHOWSTEALER (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

Looteri_Dulhan

IF-Sizzlerz

Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Maine ye thread Vivian ko pm kiya n guess what? He checks his msgsParty I saw my msg as seen tue 12.8pmParty I hope usne ye thread check kiya ho..Heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VD - DA REAL SUPERSTAR! HEARTSTOPPER & SHOWSTEALER (Page 10)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Looteri_Dulhan

IF-Sizzlerz

Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
OMG 163 fb likes?Party

jazz_friends

jazz_friends

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
thanks cari for this vd... hope vivian read this...
and yes we are proud to be vivian's fans!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ZaYa4eVeR-

flamenco

IF-Rockerz

flamenco

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
superb post diClapClap, and yes VD is heart stealer and rocking as RK, u know na  i was never abhay fan and neither was part of PKYEK but his role RK made me came here and watch the show u know very well that im grey shade characetr fan that is y i use to like kreihna charcetr in MKAP. and yes i muxt say VD is doing best job as RK .and im waiting for his charectr to came in full form againThumbs Up

--Yukthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Yukthi--

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
a BIG res!! 

arundathi75

Groupbie

arundathi75

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
awesome post . im vivu's fan since PKYEK. but i loved him as RK too. i watch this serial for him. He is a very simple, hardworking and down toearth attitude one with lots of killer looks . love u abhay and RK.

vidiot

vidiot

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Very well written, keep up the good work and the good wishes for VD.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.