VD - DA REAL SUPERSTAR! HEARTSTOPPER & SHOWSTEALER

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
I thought to do something nice for VD... Seeing that he has been more active on FB recently.. I thought this was the best time to send our heart felt appreciation for him.
I'll post this thread on his FB later...

VD - HEART STEALER, SLEEP STEALER AND SHOW STEALER...
Just how much will you steal? πŸ˜†

A lil gift made by me for VD

Whether he plays a Vampire or a Actor - VD remains to be the SUPERSTAR. What could be a bigger accolade than being recognised so hugely for his most Envy inducing Roles, than the achievements and Accolades he's been getting.
Even Bollywood wanna steal him from us. 😲

I am a proud VIVIAN D'SENA fan  ...  and this is why..

His charming, most adorable beauty.. (Cari STOP!)
On a serious note - He was not born with a golden spoon and has no Lucky Mascot. However he has a Lucky Charm (As he says) Which is his lovely wife Vahbbiz.
It is his own sheer hard work that shines through. He never complain on FB/ Twitter of being ill, A sneeze or a runny nose does not stop him He turns up on time to keep the camera film rolling - for us... His fans. He enjoys his work and gets on with it. He watches his diet to ensure it doesn't effect his health. In pkyek interview you didn't mind the annoying creepy crawlies and said they are part of the package in the forest shooting and smiled and carried on. He worked 23 days running, that too night shifts without a break! For that alone he deserves a standing ovation. (Peepz pls part from your seats and applaud πŸ˜³πŸ˜›)

He is a trend setter - First he played a Vampire - which in Tellywood was shown for the first time. And wow - the audiences were ready to be bitten.
His role was soo inspiring that even the female lead followed into his footsteps and played a Lady Vampire.
Now he plays Superstar RK - A film hero - and here to we hopefully will see our Lady lead following in his footsteps and entering the film industry. (Which I'm sure this will happen as DD herself said that VD has the best Telly role and she would like to do something like this).
So Kudos to Vivian for accepting roles where he is an inspiration for his co-stars to pull away from Regressive normal Saas bahu stuff and try something new/different/challenging.

I'd love to say that VD You are a Lucky Mascot for all those around you - BUT I know you are to modest and I'd not wanna embarass you.

Your hardwork shines.. your directors and script writers know how perfectly you will deliver - This is the reason why they give you awesome dialogues and challenges and you never fail them.
You certainly are the luckiest boy to have the chance to play the best Tellywood roles. And no one deserves them more than you.
Although you wanted to be a prof footballer but became an actor - you have thundered the TV screens - I can only imagine how much you would have rocked on the football pitch.

You have always and will always be a SHOWSTEALER and a HEARTSTOPPER
And will always be able to pull off any ICONIC Character with attitude and ease!

SO PROUD TO BE YOUR PANKHA.

Cari.. xxx
Edited by carisma2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really nice thought..
Your Gift Looks Awesome..!!

Okay So My Message..<3

Vivian Dsena.. I am A proud Fan of Yours. Its a Pleasure To You See you Onscreen Always. 
Have Been A  Big Fan Since the First Time I saw you in the Aaag And Patanga Promo Of PKYEK..
Abhay Raichand Still Remians Fresh In My Mind And Heart beacuse Of Your brilliant Performance.
Rishab Kundra is Rocking..Totally..And its Again Also Because Of your Awesome Performance.

About Good looks..what do I say.. God really Blessed you with Amazing good Looks. No need of Make-up or anything..
My hottie..The reason I started watching MB..

Kudos To Vivian..!! Keep Up The Good work..

Lastly RK and Abhay Would Not Have been this popular if you had not played these characters
Edited by _Shreeya_ - 11 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cari...THnks a lot ..wht to say...I always believe God help those who help themselves...n Luck is the marriage of opportunity with Preparation...N Vivian has truly proved tht its TRUE...He truly is a Rockstar...πŸ‘...First he gave us Abhay...a character whom I loved ...πŸ˜›...n even love...He proved tht to become  a superstar u dnt need variety of dresses or makeup...V know tht ...His Jacket ...which he used for tht whole year ...which was behaving like a sautan...πŸ˜†...

U r right he never complains...He used to be bashed by people for his role...n was called Stone faced...though it was fault of audience who cant understand the character...πŸ˜†...Bt still he took tht in positive way n worked hard...πŸ‘...This is a quality of a true professional...πŸ‘...Even after meeting with accidents ...he never stopped his shots...SARDI ZUKHAM ...nothing could stop him...God bless him...πŸ˜›...Even 4 his marriage he shoot for the episodes..w.hich  is hectic..n even 4 such a great event of his ife...he just took 14 days leave...πŸ˜›Nt only in his previous show...bt even in MB ...whn thr was an article saying  he had an accident  on the sets...he got back to his set for the shoot ...for the next shot...Tht's wht professionalism is...πŸ‘

He proved tht with hard work ...even God  will be at ur side...No mascot ..or Lucky charm is neede..Bt even after so much success he never fails to mention his mom n wife...like a Perfect Gentleman...πŸ˜›

Truly Thr can be Good actors...Bt nt everybody can be a superstar...Both characters Abhay n RK has proved it becoz thy r Epic...πŸ‘

Edited by Acid_Queen - 11 years ago
nyc post. y know di what i like most abt vd, his mon complaining nature and ground to earth attitude. his hardwork impresses me too much and that is why i consider him as an idol. i will never say he was an perfect actor at the start but he worked on his weaknesses. As far i know many critics and actors appericiated rk and want to play this role. He is the only tv male actor who has men following as far i know. yes he is trendsetter he became vampire and now superstar. he is superstar in real well. he don't need any1 luck and that post offended me. His hardwork is his luck. and wel i made a vd at post which ran over 42 pages still people have problem with it
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ‘awesome post and lovely siggy !

MY MESSAGE :

Viv i didnt use to see ur prev show much but it was very famous all my frnds watched it !
but as RK  u totally blew me away 
as an actor u r amazing and hardworking wat i like most is the genuiness and happiness with which u do ur work ! u actually njoy  it and it shows on ur face in ur offscreen interviews !

hats off to u !

u have got to play a superstar RK and a vampire abhay both will forever remain ethed as epic characters in telly history πŸ‘
u r no frills no tantrums ! dedicated actor i have cm acoss ever πŸ‘MAy u achieve all tat u want and wish for πŸ₯³

Love loads 
ritzi 
Edited by ritzi12 - 11 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
VIVIAN DSENA.
the first time i saw you in pkyek promo i have been a fan of urs since then.pkyek is really close to our heart and so is abhay raichand.u played abhay like noone can ever.everyday we use to wait for the show.abhay raichand is an epic character and u made it epic with ur amazing acting,mind blowing atitude and inocent charms.i have never been a die hard fan of any other character or actor untill i saw u as abhay.ur portrayal of abhay was out of the world.nd kudos to u for dat u made abhay alive.n justified the fact-abhay is the kind of man u will never get.hats off to you for giving us abhay.
dnt know what others say bt u played abhay to 't'.u were the perfect choice for abhay.when u cried in season 1 of pkyk wen u were about to froze,dat was such a heart breaking moment dat we too cried with u.
now coming to ur role as superstar rk.u r playing it fabously too.words r less to appreciate ur work.u r really a rockstar,superstar and every star.
i really want to write dis dialogue from mb too-
once a star,is alwaz a star.
hope all ur wishes comes true.have a happy married life.god bless u with all happiness of the world.hope u get more and more recognition and fame with each passing day.hope u gets more and more younger with each passing yearπŸ˜†.keep working hard.ur fans will alwaz support u.thank u a loads for giving us abhay and rk.hope to see u rising higher and higher in ur career and whatever u do.alwaz keep smiling.ur dimpled smile is too cuteee.
hope god gives u more and more oportunity to showcase ur talents.
love u VIVIAN DSENA
love u loads
love u the way u are. keep rocking the tellywood with ur magnetic charms and out of the world acting.
god bless you.
Edited by devilish-grin - 11 years ago
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Vivian you just totally rock!!!! I'm Proud to Be Your Fan..!
Love u the way you are !!.. so much hardworking..You worked day & nights inspite being ill.. I have never seen such a dedicating Actor..!!

Abhay the first Vampire in television.. Abhay Raichand became Abhay Raichand just because of you..!! This characters is still alive in my Heart just b'coz of your amazing performance <3

Truth to say I started watching MB only because of you.. !!! You are Fabulous as Superstar RK !!! I love the way you say RK's killer dialogs specially "Aahaan".. there are so many shades in RK's character which makes it unique ..!!! You portray the Superstar RK perfectly..!! 

About looks  what to say..You have killer looks..So hot & Handsome <3 Love you loads Vivian<3
Edited by -Rasmi24- - 11 years ago
this is true message - Vivian when u came as abhay it was somethng new to table and u know ir craze was just all over. we used to act like vampires, but ur craze wasnot limited to gurls but it was more to boys. Now u r slaying as rk and u deserve every award for it. u r the sole reason which makes show worth to watch. u r class apart. u r my idol. hope u get more n more success and never look back. hope one day we will meet
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
really he is a great actor...
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res...

superb post cari...