Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

SwaRon333

SwaRon333

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
d epi ws awsummm ok i agree it ws jst amaznggg all d dnces spcly Chup Chup Ke wr gr8888 bt i ws bit disapointd by SwaRon lst scene whr dey hd so lil time n also no interactn only?? ws bit diapointd wish dey cud hv tokd a lil bit at least...Ouch

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchali2407kash_meet10Molly.Swaronparo1311shaanswayammaneeshaswaron_Deepika_Anomic_lonerflirteyedtannuluvPooja-J_bellaSwan_RutublitheSnoweymaraudercscsSuku_SwaRon---Priya---Suni1986swaron9113

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why disappointing ending fr SWARON?? :(" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Agree, it was a tad disappointing to see the eternal couple, SwaRon not have one proper interaction in the end. 
They were the star of the show and one final interaction or a POV from Sharon would have done the trick.. but nope..SS fans ko disappointment ki..aadat jo hai :( 

But right now, i am just taking in the happiness of seeing my favorite couple as Krishna and Radha.. the most eternal couple of our times... Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon333Anomic_lonertannuluv

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I too don't get the sense of the abrupt non sensical ending scene of SwaRon. Well a small walk of SS couldn't have done anyone any harm. Did it? Or if it was too much then atleast show some POV of Sharon. But purani bimari hai. Itni aasanai se thode hi peecha chodegi. But now I am seriously getting irritated by the lack of or I must say complete absence of Sharon's POV. A small peek in whats going on Sharon the diva mind couldn't have done anybody harm. This merry go round should stop now. I want a proper progression in SwaRon story now. And even if Sharon is till running away atleast justify her character with a proper POV's regarding Swayam.

Edited by marauder - 18 February 2013 at 9:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blithe

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
That was really a disappointing ending to a veryyy awesome episode...i just did not understand y swaron did not even interact at the end...veryyy saddening that was...

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I was smiling and contented at the end of 1 hour 55 minutes. But in the last 5 minutes I was utterly disappointed. Sharon was not even shown casting a glance at Swayam, when she left, was it so difficult to show that?

blithe

Winds.of.Winter

Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
resd Ouch

flirteyed

IF-Dazzler

flirteyed

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I m too hapy to ruin my mood wid dat bt to b honest it did disappoint me! I xpectd a sharon POV as swayam dropping sharon home is too much to hope for bt i guess since dey didnt highlight d asthama thng today it wudnt have been appropriate for a sharon POV so d CVs mainted d enemity wid loyalty :P
Bt yeah me too xpectd a hapy ending :(

paro1311

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
yeah a ltittle diappointing for swaron fans, but still ending the show with shantanu's face is a treat and  his majnu way of saying I love you sharon is so so so romanticDay Dreaming Like sudha said Radha krishana part is so very amazing, so even i cant feel that sad too. For a change we swaron fans were not deprived of swaron and infact i am in seventh heaven after the swaron dances

Post Reply New Post

Go to top