Shantanu, The Krishna Vrush The Radha <3

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

The Valentine special episode was entertaining and i enjoyed it to the core. 

Some amazing dance performances filled the air with happiness and romance. 

I do not know anyone other then our D3 cast but still enjoyed the performance centered around the other shows. 

The best part was the comical touch to few dances, the most EPIC of which was Shancedon.

Fun song with some amazing choreography by Shancedon with bang on expressions were the highlight of the performance for me.

Alisha and Sneha G were awesome in bringing out the fun side to our passionate SwaRon.

I am sure there was no couple who could manage to bring half the passion and intensity in SwaRon and they decided to go easy with some fun filled performances.

Sharon our Diva can't say no to one challenged and our Majnu boy Swayam used the same old trick to pull her in to the stage, once again. The Ainvayi Ainvayi performance was awesome and they did end it on a high note. 

The group performance was super awesome and I loved how SwaRon were the centre of attraction and our Eternal Couple were rightly the Krishna and Radha of the day. β€οΈ  

But the performance which i loved the most was VruShan's Chup chup ke.. They are the most amazing dancing couple who are so passionately in love it was vividly clear in their eyes. 

What missed was, Sharon left and Swayam stood all by himself to express his love for Sharon. 

Is it too much to ask they take a walk together, some day? 

What exactly were Sharon's thought ? Why no POV from her ? ITs valentine day special and nothing from her which suggests, how much she misses him ? That was so not done.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
sorry for late reply ..caught with some work
 firstly i love your title totally apt 

i just loved todays episode ..this was one special episode which was really special in all aspects.
loved last formation of group dance ..where swayam /shantanu was as krishna & sharon /vrushika as radha. for that we have to say thank to NIMIT KOTIAN πŸ˜³πŸ€—
i was so much in love the the fact that they consider swaron as ETERNAL LOVERS JUST LIKE RADHA & KRISHNA β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ.
SO ONCE AGAIN IT PROVED WHAT SWARON IS????????? TOTALLY LIKE A BOSS πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž
i even loved chup chup ke song but i didn't like camera work their ..few miss steps but today i am so happy so i will give it a passπŸ˜‰

when it came to swaron no one can match them so the spoof was good surprise ...sneha g did great swayam & alisha was also good...but for me amar & macci stole the show ..they were fab πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

again open ending as IB said cycle tha, he was waiting for her, at least ye dikhate ki wo sharon ko ghar pe chodne gaya.πŸ˜•
but let it be

p.s- massi & shantanu stole the show for me...if swaron never happens ..i want nil & swayam to be couple πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by prachin10 - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Sudha...πŸ€—

beautiful post...i loved the attention SWARON got at least from dance front...any Shacedon...killed it...loved them as pruthvi n sanju..i dont have any idea about them..i dont follow any other show except D3..but macy was just awesome...i died when tannu said..meri shirt bhi sexy mery pant bhi sexyπŸ˜†

Chup chup ke...beautiful song for our eternal romantic couple...Vrushan killed it...i loved the light hearted Ainvayi Ainvayi but i expected something intense to depict swaron..atleast when they portrayed their journey...well when it comes to swaron..ye dil mange more...

Loved neha n ashi ...aashi was cute as swayam..n neha as the sexy diva...i wont go till the haye rama stepπŸ˜†..

Gruop dance was beautiful...with SWARON as radha-krishna..i sooo loved tannu as the krishna 😳

lovely episode..i watched widout much expectation...so m happy😊

Luv
Deep
Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think this episode is going to be a part connected to the show or something that affects the storyline... Isiliye no POV from sharon =(
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved all the SwaRon dances. They are so beautiful together! I so wished there had been a SwaRon conversation at the end but it didnt happen! Anyway I am too much in the "chup chup ke" mode to mind!
-Amrita!
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I enjoyed d vday spcl epi to bits thanx to VruShan nd CVs :)
Chup chup ke was amazing, who wil say shantanu isnt trained in contemporary??? To me it didnt felt like dey represented tr, it felt as if dey wer in der own world away from all worries for once in der life, thanx to d CVs for dat nd kudos to nimit for brilliant choreography nd to VruShan for doing perfect justice to it! I m realy looking 4wd to many more contemporary performances from VruShan :)
Shancedon jst blew me away wid der performance, it was hilariously amazing! D choreography was great too! Nd i liked d comic touch to SwaRon depiction nd loved alisha nd Sneha g's performance as well!
VruShan in ainvayi ainvayi nd radha wer brilliant nd Vrush being not trained in bolly did a terrific job matching upto tannu widin such a short tym nd tannu was jst perfect as usual! Radha was choreographically amazing as well!
It was annoying at first to learn dey chose to refer swayam nd sharon as enemies bt i cudnt help but laugh wen nil said yeh dono apne enemity ko itni loyalty k sath nibhate hai ki lovers bhi sharma jaye nd den d real surprise came nd i cudnt help bt smile wide as SwaRon nd eternity does go hand in hand nd wat betr way to smybolise it odr dan making sharon radha nd swayam krishna <3333
Disappointed wid d ending bt loved swayam's dialog!Edited by shreyasi28 - 11 years ago
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
and Our Radha & Krishna i.e swayam and sharon was the centre of attraction...loved the last formation of the dance..yes they're indeed the show stopper...loved the way they danced on ""ainvayi ainvayi"" it was a dream for me to see them dancing on this song coz it's one my fav song...and yesh loved the way they depicted TR's story...
and finally am happy that Neha and Aashi depicted  The SwaRon fairytales...coz Noone can match up with SwaRon !!
Edited by SwaRon.rcb - 11 years ago
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Khushii*

I don't think this episode is going to be a part connected to the show or something that affects the storyline... Isiliye no POV from sharon =(

I know its not going to affect the storyline..but for crying out loud it was Valentines day Special.. 
Love is in the Air..So why no gesture from Sharon is what that disappointed me.
Waise bhee khushi, show mein bhee kahan miltha hai Sharon ka POV.. ITs a rarity..hence treasured and needed. 
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
My luck runs out at all the right times.! :P
I couldn't see the see any of the performances after KD and Kiya's because my TV suddenly stopped getting signals. :P

So I'll watch the whole episode by tomorrow and then give you a proper comment. So till then, you could call this a reserve.
Edited by Srishti_TanHa - 11 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

I know its not going to affect the storyline..but for crying out loud it was Valentines day Special.. 
Love is in the Air..So why no gesture from Sharon is what that disappointed me.
Waise bhee khushi, show mein bhee kahan miltha hai Sharon ka POV.. ITs a rarity..hence treasured and needed. 

That is there. It should have been given but I'd incline towards wanting it for real where it does affect πŸ˜› It was disappointing to not see it now but well... we should be used to disappointments now, eh?