Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ddds

NO I have'nt heard about it so...
Will DEFO watch it. bcoz.the boy looks cute πŸ˜³

you will love it...the six minutes are a visual experience of a lifetime πŸ‘πŸΌ
Socklet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

you will love it...the six minutes are a visual experience of a lifetime πŸ‘πŸΌ

its just 6 mins??

Where did u get those avi n siggys? i want them πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: ddds

its just 6 mins??

Where did u get those avi n siggys? i want them πŸ˜³

yup it was made for 'wreck it ralph' promotion. but this movie is ...ahh !! man what a perfection.

i made those avis and siggs

http://i.imgur.com/irh4VCQ.gif
http://i.imgur.com/Usm13yy.gif

http://i.imgur.com/mtb8BIY.gif

Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 11 years ago
dazzling_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

i am asking did she deserve best actress out of all - sridevi, vidya or priyanka...

she got a popularity award...but here is not the question...the question was she better out of them all

she got the best actress popular choice award and from all these actresses no doubt kat is the most popular. Well i cant understand that why do you want to compare her with the other actresses?πŸ˜•

Edited by dazzling_doll - 11 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hell NO...Anushka was far better, yes she is OTT, monotonous and even annoying at times but one cannot deny that she was the one who brought bit energy and life to the never ending, boring movie
DianaPrince thumbnail
i'd be happier if PC won it😭
Originally posted by: dazzling_doll

she got the best actress popular choice award and from all these actresses no doubt kat is the most popular. Well i cant understand that why do you want to compare her with the other actresses?πŸ˜•

i am sure many must have thought that she was brilliant and everyone should have the right to express themselves. In many threads it was said that she should get the best actress award because she acted the best in this film over the other nominees. yes she got the popular one for screen only. but did she deserve other awards as well - like filmfare and others...and comparisons are bound to happen, because there is only one who will get the award in the end. 
Yes she deserved the best actress popular. Meera was her toughest role till date and she played it very well I loved how she kept it natural and didn't overreact. She played the role perfectly and she has an amazing understanding of how NRIs behave, she never makes it look offensive and the whole father-mother aspect could she relate very well too and I liked the way she portrayed that. So yes Katrina indeed deserved it, She was amazing in JTHJ. 
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No, I don't think she deserved it
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kat was a distaster in JTHJ and the main reason for the movie to become insufferable 😡 anushka was way better and its unfair to compare her with the zombie!