FF - I always loved you part 15/Page 106 - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mula

Nice :)

ThankYou Mula !
I am updating soon .. bare with mee.. while i type it up !!

Aarya FF - I have always loved you - Part 3

Arpita sees Yash alone without Aarti ' 3.1

New Characters - Maansi Singh/Prashant Mehta  ' I forgot to mention them in the characters list. So now they are here.. I am not adding to my list as it may confuse some people..

Maansi ' The bitchy one like Arpita/One of the populars/pretty stupid

Prashant ' The hunk/clever/one of Yash's mates that he trusts a lot/The rich one

Class - Art

Aarti - Arpita, you do not have a right to talk about it.. you just suddenly come up to and then you expect me to tell you and me and Yash..

Arpita - So are you have a physical relationship.. come on one last question?

Aarti - How can you say that !! CHEE.. just because you do

Arpita - i DO NOT!!

Aarti - yeah sure... let's just get on with it..

Arpita - Someone being bitchy.. uff ..

Aarti - good for you..

Aarti stormed off to get paints.. Arpita went and got the paint brushes and carried on with their project. The time in Art went by pretty fast. The bell rang for next class.. Next class was Business.. unfortunately Arpita was in the same class as Yash and Aarti for business.

Arpita ' (( YES Arpita.. you can do this now.. now I can spy on them both.. hmmm let me see if they are really in a relationship.. come on Arpita find out as much as you can! ))

Yash saw Aarti..Yash walked in a fast paste and catched up to Aarti..

Yash ' AARTI !!!

Aarti ' yesss??

Yash ' come over here..

Yash dragged Aarti in the corner by the arm.. Arpita was infront of Aarti going into business not knowing Aarti was gone.. Arpita just trotted off.. with her big heals tapping the floor.. They really were annoying πŸ˜†

Yash ' What are you doing!! Like why are you hanging around with HER ..

Aarti ' I am not  Yash!! She weird am telling yaπŸ˜•  . She keeps following me.. she's strange she is.. She was asking questions about me and you

Yash ' That bitch.. did she say anything bad about you.. that bitch better lay off of my best friend!!

Aarti ' oh no she is being a retard like always' she was questioning me about me and you .. having a relationship but we are just friends right?

Yash ' yeah friends. Best buds πŸ˜”

Yash said this in a sad way.. he didn't want him and Aarti to be friends.. more than friends.. also on the other hand Aarti felt the same.. They ALWAYS LOVED each other from the start.. Yash would not let anything happen to his best friend'

--Schindia House '

The Dubeys arrived at the Schindia house.. to discuss about Yash and Aarti ..

Mr Schindia ' well as you know we have been wanting this to happen for a while now

Mr Dubey ' Yes .. To get my daughter married to your son

Mr Schindia ' Yes.. well now is the time for this.. we need to ask them first before  making any advance moves..

Mr Dubey ' about the wedding.. Aarti has been accepted to do a course in London for 2 years..

Mr Schindia ' No problem .. we can get them married in 2 years or before she goes..

Mr Dubey ' Ok then.. We will need to sort this out soon..

The Dubeys left Schindia house with their daughter Deepa

Deepa ' so Dad.. you going to have a chat with Aarti then?

Mr Dubey ' well .. me and your mum will .. I am sure she will agree

Deepa ' well Dad I can always speak to Aarti she will agree to whatever i say.. well not everything.. but please dad !!

Mr Dubey ' ok then Deepa .. thank you beta ..

The Dubeys arrive at their house .. waiting for Aarti to come back...

--Back to Yash and Aarti '

Yash and Aarti sat in their seats for class, they sat next to each other as the teacher thought they worked well together which was true, Arpita and Maansi sat in the corner near the window' Arpita did not say a word and spied on Yash and Aarti.. She sat there with her bitchy friend Maansi.

Maansi ' Ye, you were right Arps.. Yash is hawwt from this angle' cutee

Arpita ' Hey Maansi .. lay off yeah? He is mine.. well hopefully.. I am not that of a bitch to steal Aarti's best friend as my BF.. or maybe..

Maansi ' Never said I liked 'YOUR' yash he is just good looking that's all.. I like to know a person first..

Arpita ' Yeah.. Same I am going to try and make Yash my friend.. more than a best friend.. not like Aarti..

Maansi ' ok then Shut Up and listen to them you bum

Arpita ' excuse mehh .. UFF

She began staring at Yash.. Maansi's eyes suddenly went the guy sat infront.. Prashant Mehta.. The hunk.. the one all the girls fall for.. he was THE ONE.. This Prashant had a thing for people with long hair.. example ' Aarti Dubey!..

Maansi ' oh gosh.. he is so dreamy mayn..

Arpita ' Yash.. I know'

Maansi ' NOT YASH.. Prashant..

Arpita ' omg I know what I can do.. as I know Yash and Prashant are good friends.. when I get to know Yash more I can tell him to hook you up with Prashant yeye?

Maansi ' you would do that for mee?

Arpita ' your my BEST friend.. I obs should do .. and I will do

Maansi ' oh Arps .. you're the best .. you know..

Arpita ' SHUT IT BIATCH..

Maansi ' what now..

Arpita ' because of you.. I didn't catch what Yash was saying! OHMYAWWD!

Maansi ' why don't you shut it now so you can listen..

Maansi and Arps aka Arpita shut their mouths and continued to spy on Yash and Aarti .. also doing their work at the same time.. Arpita and Maansi tried to listen carefully.. Maansi loses her focus a lot and started to pay attention to the hunk Prashant.. Arpita continued to spy on Yash and Aarti .. trying hard to catch each word they said to eachother..

Yash ' So Aarti ?

Aarti ' Yeaaah 

Yash ' are you free after class.. I mean free after my football practice..

Aarti ' yeh I think

Yash ' You better be .. I need to talk to you about something coming up..

Arpita ' (( OH NOO.. don't say Yash will ask Aarti to go out with him.. oh no.. no Arpita.. Aarti said they were best friends.. no more than that but now what !!!!))

Aarti ' yeah I am free.. I have extra media work to do.. so yeah.. btw I need to tell you something too.. it's important.. well yeah..

Arpita ' (( NOO .. i hope i didn't miss any important stuff while talking to Maansi .. UFF she talks alot.. ))

Yash and Aarti clashed their heads together and smiled at each other.. they really looked like a cute couple.. but the thing was.. they have not expressed their feelings to each other.. they have ALWAYS LOVED each other.. but never said it..Yash and Aarti had that spark in their eyes.. This made Arpita a bit jealous how they looked this cute..

Arpita ' ((Right.. Football practice.. after school.. I better get Maansi to distract Aarti so I can at least get the friend stage to get Yash. I need to get there before her))

Aarti ' see you later than Yash?

Yash ' bye

Yash and Aarti hugged and left, Yash touched Aarti's nose with his nose.. The feeling of this gave Aarti a tingling feeling.. Aarti left for Extra Media work and Yash to football practice ..

Arpita ' is she lying to me.. .. ? what the bug..

Maansi ' Whaat?

Arpita ' oh nothing.. by the way I need you to do a favor?

Maansi ' what favor is this and what do I get in return?

Arpita ' I told you na.. PRASHANT

Maansi ' whatever.. what is it?

Arpita ' before Aarti  gets out of Media, I want you to distract her while I talk to Yash.. Ok you got it

Maansi ' yeh yeh that's easy peasy .. I think

Arpita ' now goo '. I have a Yash to catch ..you better not let Aarti get here or else!!

Maansi - okay okay.. i wont..

Maansi went to spy on Aarti .. waiting till she gets out of the media class while Arpita tries to make her move with Yash..

So guys that was pretty long.. was it not..? so how was this update??

Part 3.1 ' Arpita talks to Yash ..

Like and Comment !!!!  πŸ˜‰

Edited by Yaarti.mini - 11 years ago
superb update , 
not that long though
waiting for the next...
wow...nice work...waiting for the next...hating maansi n arpita in this..aww yash arti..always are the best
Originally posted by keerthus.9

superb update , 
not that long though
waiting for the next...

sorry if it wasnt long enough!! 😭 thanks for your commentπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by princess121993

wow...nice work...waiting for the next...hating maansi n arpita in this..aww yash arti..always are the best

ThankYouuπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
becoming more interesting, keep on
πŸ‘πŸΌ
superb update
more n more interesting
thanks for the fast update πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by CrySs

becoming more interesting, keep on
πŸ‘πŸΌ