Pratigya

TOI: Pratigya gears up for season 2 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

---Yemi---

IF-Rockerz

---Yemi---

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shyamu2

Originally posted by telstra

Suddenly i want krishna to have an extra marital affair with meera so she can give birth to a boy wjo looks like AB
Problem solved Ouch wth grr seems our memories will soon become nightmares
AB     is always a party popper Ouch
Tfs

LOL LOL
But then they'll be bro and sis. Shocked

you beat me to it ROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hope2duakhan.Anondo.Rpiyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Pratigya gears up for season 2 (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Latha.I

I don't understand, what do they mean by "mostly" played by PG?Confused LOL

Don't u remember her talk over hair cut...LOLso that's why she need a haircut...for a new look of P...good that mkap ended as soon as the baby was born...otherwise we would have dead seeing PG as a infant...ROFL

No I made the connection ... the phrasing made me laugh, it sounds like she'll play the part when she's around and someone will sub for her when she's busy

oh...ok...now I got it...I need a brain sharpner to catch u up...LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hope2duakhan.

teenss

IF-Rockerz

teenss

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
btw if its truely gonna happen whosoever is the reason,,then i think cvs will nt make this show bcse it will be a biggest flop w/o AB nd i dnt wnt mkap 2 be a flop show as it will nt be digestible as mkap 1 vs the best nd it will defame our mkap alsoo...
no offense jst ma views...

dnno y pearl mam following kekta's foot steps,,cant she make a new cncept new serial y she vnna cntinue this seceond generation,,may be thats the reason AB nt intersted bcse if kriya's daughter will be lead as pooja gor then obviously there is no role for AB then vt pearl wants from him to play a father's role f 18 years old girl...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.heera1702piyarapiyari

duakhan.

Goldie

duakhan.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
wht the hell is this?this is just ridiculouc.Thumbs Downthey r trying to built premises without base which im sure is not gonna stand for long.i think they  took fans demand of season 2 in wrong way becoz fans wanted only season 2 for kriya not without kriya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702Latha.Ipiyarapiyari

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teenss

btw if its truely gonna happen whosoever is the reason,,then i think cvs will nt make this show bcse it will be a biggest flop w/o AB nd i dnt wnt mkap 2 be a flop show as it will nt be digestible as mkap 1 vs the best nd it will defame our mkap alsoo...

dnno y pearl mam following kekta's foot steps,,cant she make a new cncept new serial y she vnna cntinue this seceond generation,,may be thats the reason AB nt intersted bcse if kriya's daughter will be lead as pooja gor then obviously there is no role for AB then vt pearl wants from him to play a father's role f 18 years old girl...Confused
@boldWhyShocked?AB can play someone else's sonEmbarrassedArushi's sonROFL?Sarry no offenceTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teenss

teenss

IF-Rockerz

teenss

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by teenss

@boldWhyShocked?AB can play someone else's son Arushi's sonROFL?Sarry no offenceTongue

ROFL

then i will be inDancing

btw cngrtss sundri,,tum to hamka maat de gai..Evil Smile.hws jiju??Wink

piyarapiyari

duakhan.

Goldie

duakhan.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArjaAddict

my day just cant get more worse...Praying that I wudn't have such a day again...Full on Bad News!!! :( C,mmon Arhaan you just cant do this :/ and yea...I'm sorry guys,If ArJa ain't together den I'm nt in for the show...I askd fr ArJa to come back...NOT Mkap :/ :/ hmmm can simeone tell me what can we do about this!!!
we should show them tht the fans r not intersted in their latest crap.if after knowing tht they r stil intersted then mis grey can go to channel v for this brand new season or she can proceed with big thrill which luckly we don't haveAngry. if they were really cosidering for season 2 so soon then wht was the need of show endingShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702piyarapiyari

teenss

IF-Rockerz

teenss

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by duakhan.

Originally posted by ArjaAddict

my day just cant get more worse...Praying that I wudn't have such a day again...Full on Bad News!!! :( C,mmon Arhaan you just cant do this :/ and yea...I'm sorry guys,If ArJa ain't together den I'm nt in for the show...I askd fr ArJa to come back...NOT Mkap :/ :/ hmmm can simeone tell me what can we do about this!!!
we should show them tht the fans r not intersted in their latest crap.if after knowing tht they r stil intersted then mis grey can go to channel v for this brand new season or she can proceed with big thrill which luckly we don't haveAngry. if they were really cosidering for season 2 so soon then wht was the need of show endingShocked

seriosly in that case they shud hv been cntinued with mkap 1 alsooSleepy

piyarapiyari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top