Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
am i supposed to be excited with this news ? 🤔 😕  once again fans will be left with the short end of the stick if no AB  🥱

Originally posted by: Latha.I

Don't u remember her talk over hair cut...😆so that's why she need a haircut...for a new look of P...good that mkap ended as soon as the baby was born...otherwise we would have dead seeing PG as a infant...🤣

No I made the connection ... the phrasing made me laugh, it sounds like she'll play the part when she's around and someone will sub for her when she's busyEdited by Shyamu2 - 11 years ago
ArjaAddict thumbnail
my day just cant get more worse...Praying that I wudn't have such a day again...Full on Bad News!!! :( C,mmon Arhaan you just cant do this :/ and yea...I'm sorry guys,If ArJa ain't together den I'm nt in for the show...I askd fr ArJa to come back...NOT Mkap :/ :/ hmmm can simeone tell me what can we do about this!!!

Originally posted by: telstra

Suddenly i want krishna to have an extra marital affair with meera so she can give birth to a boy wjo looks like AB
Problem solved wth grr seems our memories will soon become nightmares
AB     is always a party popper
Tfs

😆 😆
But then they'll be bro and sis. 😲
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shyamu2

😆 😆
But then they'll be bro and sis. 😲

you beat me to it 🤣 
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shyamu2

No I made the connection ... the phrasing made me laugh, it sounds like she'll play the part when she's around and someone will sub for her when she's busy

oh...ok...now I got it...I need a brain sharpner to catch u up...😆 
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
btw if its truely gonna happen whosoever is the reason,,then i think cvs will nt make this show bcse it will be a biggest flop w/o AB nd i dnt wnt mkap 2 be a flop show as it will nt be digestible as mkap 1 vs the best nd it will defame our mkap alsoo...
no offense jst ma views...

dnno y pearl mam following kekta's foot steps,,cant she make a new cncept new serial y she vnna cntinue this seceond generation,,may be thats the reason AB nt intersted bcse if kriya's daughter will be lead as pooja gor then obviously there is no role for AB then vt pearl wants from him to play a father's role f 18 years old girl...😕
Sonakhan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wht the hell is this?this is just ridiculouc.👎🏼they r trying to built premises without base which im sure is not gonna stand for long.i think they  took fans demand of season 2 in wrong way becoz fans wanted only season 2 for kriya not without kriya.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: teenss

btw if its truely gonna happen whosoever is the reason,,then i think cvs will nt make this show bcse it will be a biggest flop w/o AB nd i dnt wnt mkap 2 be a flop show as it will nt be digestible as mkap 1 vs the best nd it will defame our mkap alsoo...

no offense jst ma views...

dnno y pearl mam following kekta's foot steps,,cant she make a new cncept new serial y she vnna cntinue this seceond generation,,may be thats the reason AB nt intersted bcse if kriya's daughter will be lead as pooja gor then obviously there is no role for AB then vt pearl wants from him to play a father's role f 18 years old girl...😕

@boldWhy😲?AB can play someone else's son😳Arushi's son🤣?Sarry no offence😛
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

@boldWhy😲?AB can play someone else's son Arushi's son🤣?Sarry no offence😛

🤣

then i will be in

btw cngrtss sundri,,tum to hamka maat de gai..😈.hws jiju??😉