Pratigya gears up for season-2

ByVijaya Tiwari, TNN | Feb 18, 2013, 04.09 PM IST
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Star Plus|Pooja Gor|Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya|Arhaan Behl
Pratigya gears up for season-2
Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya
Star Plus' daily Pratigya ruled the hearts of its viewers for almost three years before it bid adieu to its fans. 

However, here's some good news for the fans as we hear that the makers of the show are gearing up for a second season of the popular daily.

Sources inform that Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigyawas gaining good numbers and was amongst the Top 10 shows across all other GEC's when it was axed. The show ended on a high note so in order to cash in the popularity of Pratigya the channel has decided to bring in the second season. 

The upcoming season will only be produced by Spellbound Production's and Walkwater Media will no more be associated with the show. The story line of the second season will focus on Pratigya (Pooja Gor) - Krishna's daughter which will be mostly played by Pooja Gor herself and her look test is said to be currently on. We also hear that Arhaan Behl who played the role of Krishna will not do the show. 

When contacted, Pooja said, "Yes, I have been approached for the second season of Pratigya but things are still in its initial stages so I can't comment anything on this." 
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't understand, what do they mean by "mostly" played by PG?😕 😆
congrats MKAPIANS🥳Arhaan-why r u so stubborn😳?pls pls pls come back with pG na😛This time we won't spare pearl if she does any unfair with character of KrishnaMaan javo Baba😳OMG I m happy plus sad..Can't imagine anyone else with PG😭!!

Edited by Snigdhakhanam - 11 years ago
what nonsense?! 😕 we are interested in KriYa

thanks for sharing the news

Rubbish. 😕
A new serial with arja will be good.
If no AB then 🥱 🥱
Suddenly i want krishna to have an extra marital affair with meera so she can give birth to a boy wjo looks like AB
Problem solved wth grr seems our memories will soon become nightmares
AB     is always a party popper
Tfs
no AB ...no mkap2 for me ...😭
😲 😆 😕 🤣  😡 👏

just gone mad over the news...

Edited by Latha.I - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shyamu2

I don't understand, what do they mean by "mostly" played by PG?😕 😆

Don't u remember her talk over hair cut...😆 so that's why she need a haircut...for a new look of P...good that mkap ended as soon as the baby was born...otherwise we would have dead seeing PG as a infant...🤣
Tfs...

But nothing to cheer about I think.