Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ayeshadcoolest

ayeshadcoolest

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Hey as they are talking about school being over in the show only two months are left for their colg so are they going to show the college sequence also in the program or is the show ending?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

diyadawda13krazyarshaAdryItsMe_AmmuArShiDelenaRadiance.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The college sequence" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
We are also confused bcoz the show includes very much royal academies pprestige & all and on
But it cant be the ending bcoz still jj s life is not shown
So , hope for the best but I m toh fully confused

-Razzy-

IF-Dazzler

-Razzy-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
1 thing is confirm that the show is not ending so chill!!!!
and i m sure cvs would have smthng unique stored for us

Adry

IF-Dazzler

Adry

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Would love to see the college sequence but all the Buddies might not be togetherOuch The show is definitely not ending anytime soon...

krazy4KD

IF-Sizzlerz

krazy4KD

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
I'm also confused...
But TBP is not ending..
May be they show us college life of Buddies...

ItsMe_Ammu

IF-Dazzler

ItsMe_Ammu

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
The show is definitely not ending...

ayeshadcoolest

ayeshadcoolest

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adry

Would love to see the college sequence but all the Buddies might not be togetherOuch The show is definitely not ending anytime soon...

i think if they will show the college sequence then all buddies would be there as juhi, samar,kiya and ranveer were talking about going to the media college panchi and KD will definitely join them then as they are the main leads bobby aur piddi ka b koi jugad nikal e ayega Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharif.Badmaash

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
If TBP go like a saas-bahu show for some time then they vl show Kiya hvng problrms in joining her buddies in college due to her mom. All d buddies worried for her. Then I don't want a ommon air-port scene wid d buddies doing bdaai of Kiya wid all der rona-dhona n Kiya's mom stopping her @ d last moment wid common words 'Ruko Kiya, tum NY nahi jaogi' n all datROFLROFLROFL. CVs sud think sumthn realistic n if dis happens den I vl break der headsAngry.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.