Posted: 11 years ago
It seems MB team...including MB twitter n facebook personals fooled viewers regarding this twist...

* Asked us to calm down when RK Unweds Madhu...and advised us to wait for 2 weeks to unfold the twist and truth..

* They said Heroine track is way too far away...

* They said nothing was lie...

and many more things...but seems PURE REVENGE wala prem-game (And unknowingly RK already fallen for Madhu but realize this in coming weeks)

They have already degreded RK too much...now its tough task for CVs to plot the track for RK love realization and then indeed a difficult mission for RK... Get the lost love and trust back...win Madhu.

Now how they are going to fade out RKs betryal and love-game from Madhu and Families mind? How and why Madhu and Family trust RK? Is it that easy to heal the those wounds?

Seems next 2 - 3 months it will treat to watch MBEIEJ...with full of Hatred + Love + Passion + Fights + Bonding + Caring + Admiring + Re-realization of LOVE...

and result they got big slap bye fan on TRP chart..Interasting to see next chart where How mummy .Aunty and Nanny is going to behave for non stop Humiliation bye so call GOd superstar to madhu.
OMG what you have said now ur post will be on target... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

One thing i agree is this track rockss bcoz its full of passion which was lacking last sometime๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Arnav90 - 11 years ago
track accha hai par aage kya hoga is a mystery of course
At present they r not showing any sign of madhu becoming heroine. We waited for a week na.. Lets see for another week..They may reveal something if not for us atleast for trp sake.And they usually dont drag tracks..
I loved your last line..True..its gonna be full of passion ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

The track is gng good thats y maybe !
agree
Nice post! U are absolutely Right๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I second that.

I am not thinking about Logic now as i am liking this track & we might get some Magic out of it ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ !
Nice post
The track wil going to be full of passion