Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Allright guys , since Junnon is going into Phase 2 , I thought we should also give some proper farewell to Phase 1 and decide the best Mithvi moment till now.
These are my favourites and it was really difficult to choose one amongst them 
  1. Intro Scene, Meera looking for somthing to reach baragaon.That was super duper awesome, when Prithvi gives her those checking out looks and asks her to pay 5000 and a kiss to JL.
  2. Temple well scene , Prithvi feeding kabutar and taunting directly/indirectly to Meera(funny)
  3. Balcony scene(filled with Junnoon LOL)
  4. Prithvi saves Meera and takes her to what ever that was (cave sort of place) and takes care and full on blasting by Meera
  5. My favorite - Jhadu wala scene, I just love this one where they fight with out talking, Prithvi gives those looks and says let me see how you are going to reach there and that fall , that was the most natural fall I have ever seen by serial life.(My vote goes to this) <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DBvYtoeCYMg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  6. of course the Jungle scene , CVs ne saare grievance ek saath  mita diye , itne hugs and we were all like stop it CVs , hum log ek hi day main mar jayenge.
  7. Last but not the least , the whole ice chapter, first Prithvi takes care of Meera , then Prithvi punishes himself to give a chance to Meera to take care of himself, Meera rescuing Prithvi .
There were many more but cant post all of them because of obvious reasons, if some one has other  favorites , kinldy post them and we can all enjoy.

Edited by Jusad - 18 February 2013 at 7:49am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

unforgetable112kusumkumkumrusha4003KyaRe....sue_21br200910ananya2000jmoyee200liza81snehapatro-SweetDesire-VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Phase 1- Best Mithvi moment" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
temple well scene Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....sabaSpeaks

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liza81

temple well scene Day Dreaming
yeah, that was funny , Meera giving those furious looks LOL and Prithvi enjoying LOL

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
I like all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeaks

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
All Mithvi scenes are my fav but that Mithvi cave scene is my most favorite .
It'll always remain etched in my mind.

KyaRe....sabaSpeaks

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

All Mithvi scenes are my fav but that Mithvi cave scene is my most favorite .
It'll always remain etched in my mind.
yup , Meera was on full time high blasting Prithvi and it had those awesome dialogues revolving around that fire , and I think that was the first time Prithvi was soft towards Meera

KyaRe....VasusenaRadheya

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya2000

I like all...
I know , we all here love all of them but let us know what you feel is the best

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
love all the scenes of Mithvi difficult to choose..D'ohLOL
cave scene i chose...best for me was cave scene jhadu scene and mithvi hugs..Embarrassed

br200910sabaSpeaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.