Arjun

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

P.S Mute your computers or plug in a headphone!

I'm Back again... please don't run away...*Puppy face read this...

Hey all, as promised I'm back again with an OS that I had asked all of you if I should penn it down. So, as most of you wanted I'm back with an OS based (related to) My V-wk SS: Let Me Kiss You!!! Thank you all for so much love and support🤗

Short flashback of SS: Let Me Kiss You!

It's a story based on 'Online Love' that takes place between Arjun-Riya...after their friendship has been developed. Their relation is explained deeply since their Love affair starts though I have kept it more fast forward type.! It's not too slow and not too fast...

For those who haven't read or left it incomplete here the link:

If you liked my work please hit like and comment...If you have read it for the first time and would like to continue reading my work buddy me😳

Dedication:
This specially is for those who loved LMKY, supported me and were saddened because I ended it. There's a special dedication from me to my dearest sister who has been missing from the forum, from God knows since when... It's my SM girl Mahi..<3 I miss you sister🤗

Scroll down for OneShot.
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OneShot:Teri Deewani

Tune kya kar dala marr gayi main mitt gayi main

Ho ri ha ri ho gayi main

Teri Deewani Deewani'<3

'Hahaha...Tum pagal hogaye ho kya aise ladkiyon jaise lines ga rahe ho Arjun'' Riya said as she laughed on looking towards camera screen.

'Aareyy ye gana hai dear' Arjun surprisingly replied with a smile stuck on his face.

'Gaana? Are you serious koi aisa gaa sakta hai kya? I hope koi ladki ne hi gaya hoga ye'  Riya paused as she hit 'GooGle in her web address' 'Tum please maat gaoo it sounds strange for a guy to say 'TERI DEEWANI' yaar.. Pleasee'  Riya requested

'Aarey you don't know kya this has been sung by a Guy 'Kailash Kher' to be correct' Arjun questioned with widened eyes.

'Riya tried controlling her laugh but she busted out with laughter echoing in all corners of her room.

'Please Riyu do one thing I'll email you in a second okay' Arjun seriously suggested.

'Okay I'll wait'

By the time Riya received it Arjun played it on his laptop instead so that Riya could hear it immediately.

Riya's smile widened as she heard the guy singing something 'Clear nahi hai, is he saying Teri Deewani'' she busted out yet again. 'Aaarey I'm sorry jaan I cant control at all..I am extremely sorry'

'It's alright' Arjun casually said but in the end he pouted. 

'Anyways I need to go now' Riya informed as she stole some glances finally giving a flying kiss and logging off. But as soon as her download was complete the song played in the background.

Riya's eye lids stretched with her eyebrows arching as the the song started 'Hayeee  ye chila kyu raha hai' she said out loud to her laptop as she placed her hands on her ears.

However, she did not bother to lower the volume. She heard the song completely once, where her laptop took few seconds to realize that there's only one song in her playlist. Riya sticked her tongue out at her laptop as if she was teasing her bestfriend.

The song kept repeating, and repeating, but soon she lowered the volume as little but didn't change the playlist as Riya was too engrossed in tidying her room up.

She laughed each time she heard him saying 'Teri Deewani'

But soon she controlled herself as she listened carefully to the end..

Tere naam se jee loon tere naam se marr jaaun

Tere jaan ke sadle mein kuchh aaisa kar jaaun

Ho ri ha ri ho gayi main

Teri deewani deewani

Teri deewani deewani

Teri deewani deewani

Teri deewani deewani...

She laughed her heads off, as she fell on her bed listening to the melodious ending.

It was just after few days Riya explained to Arjun how she reacted to the song, the first time it played after downloading, though she didn't pay proper attention to the lyrics.

Arjun smiled as she explained every single detail to him 'It's magical' thought Arjun as he kept staring at her innocent face intently and lovingly with a sweet smile.

'Kya hogaya aap ko' I mean tum theek toh ho na, aise kyu dekh rahe ho' Arjun's smile widened with her words 'Kyu mai tumhe dekhe smile nahi kar sakta kya'

'Ofcourse, you can but koi reason toh hoga na?'

'No you continue' Arjun softly replied.

'Ohh haan Teri Deewani'

'Haan Teri Deewani' Arjun repeated huskily teasing her.

'What "Haan Teri Deewani" 'It makes no sense' Riya sternly replied but Arjun gave her an obvious smile exactly questioning 'YOU-WANT-ME-TO-EXPLAIN?' with his eyebrows arched.

Riya's lips curved into a smile slowly revealing her dimples and her eyes shone with a sudden realization 'Teri Deewani' she said slowly and shyly.

Arjun looked at her shyness, soon they lost in each other, however shortly Arjun left before bidding goodbye he said 'Please naya koi song sikh ke rakho na, I want to hear you sing once again'

Riya was startled with this request, she thought about the new song multiple times. But there was no meaningful song that registered her mind at that time. Even though she had agreed on singing she was a little sceptical about it.

As soon as Arjun left Riya for the first time played the song 'Teri Deewani' with a new interest.  She carefully paid attention to the lyrics as she heard it carefully with a low volume. The song felt softer and smoothening to her ears though the first reaction was 'Why is he shouting'

Riya watched its official video as she heard the song for the second time while her fingers tapped with the music slowly, smile widened into a grin watching everyone smile at start of the video...

She slowly started downloaded the lyrics and played the song trying to sing on it's side like a karaoke.

Preet ki lath mohe aaisi laagi

Ho gayi main matwaali

Bal bal jaaun apane piya ko

He main jaaun vaari vaari

Mohe sudh budh naa rahi tan mann ki

Yeh toh jaane duniya saari

Bebas aur laachar phiru main

Haari main dil haari -

She liked the lyrics more than anything else Riya started singing it without the lyrics she soon started dancing picking up a dupatta with a huge smile, she was crimson red thinking about Arjun by then.

She twirled it above her head, while she freely dance. No real steps but it looked more like contemporary dance.

She jumped around the room, dancing slowly while she sung the lyrics as she danced'(Just watch the video where the girl dances in a dark background happily freely Imagine Riya doing so)😉

Tere naam se jee loon 

Tere naam se marr jaaun

Teri jaan ke sadke mein kuchh aaisa kar jaaun

Ho ri ha ri ho gayi main

Teri deewani deewani'

Soon Riya was interrupted by an incoming call on her gtalk (I just chose it randomly)

'Hey'.' she was expressive with her word happily with her breath cutting short in between.

'Please take a breath dear, what were you doing' questioned a surprised Arjun.

'Dancing and singing'.' Riya winked while her dimples flashed.

'You seem a bit high' saying so Arjun lolled.

But soon Riya played the music (the karaoke version) of Teri Deewani and started singing it melodiously. Arjun was astonished with his wish just coming true in mere time limit of 24hrs.

'Wow, this sounds awesome'.' Arjun interrupted but soon Riya gave him a murderous look, for which Arjun held his ears and apologized while Riya continued'.

Shortly in mid song Arjun couldn't resist Riya singing 'Teri Deewani' so he joined her'

Both ended the song with a long eye lock and huge grin as they sung the end'

Ho ri ha ri ho gayi main

Teri deewani deewani

Teri deewani deewani

While Riya ended in a low pitch 'Teri Deewani'''Deewanii''<3

Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shru...I am dewaani of ur os...loved it so much
I just love this song
arjun is so romantic
riya n arjun completing the song
wah wah...
keep writing more
Edited by samiya.059 - 11 years ago
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Di amazing os
loved it
beautiful song
truly grt
ariya wow..
riya first shock hw a male person person sing teri deewani
n
after listening becum herself arjun deewani..
one of d most nicest os
p.s. me too listen dis sng while reading
n
try to dance lolEdited by Payal_156 - 11 years ago
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EDITED

shru it was amazing dear
kaha se aate hai tume idea's 
really i loved the way she interstingly heard the song and
dancing and singing with lyrics and
arjun to always saying "tari diwani" so sweet of him 
the song was wounderful 
i enjoyed reading this 
do pen down more dear
Edited by shrutisweety - 11 years ago
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Such a cute OS...
I was imagining Riya dancing...
Loved it..
Arjun nd Riya both ending the song together...
Teri dewaaniii...>>>>>
rocking_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a dose of sweetness...!!!very cute...😊
👍🏼
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aww anarkali lovely os sachi hayeee 
haha i honestly thought same thing when i heard the song 1st time like god he is a guy y is he singing this hehe 
tooo cute loved arjun n this n riyas sing n dancing reminded me of my 
college days lol 
rocking hugs
aroojarain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow.. Deara gain u did a great job.. Awesome OS.. Lovd it.. Nd for da song.. Great selection.. Nd its one of my fav too..:)
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing OS Shru... loved it...i culd visualise the whole scene... thnk u so much for penning down this one🤗