Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Dats wat I say n some ppl get me wrong. D FB ppl still supports KD n blame Kiya. I thought KD wud stop bothering her wen she said abt a dialogue dat a sorry word can't erase all d hurts in d past. He still not only stopped her but grabbed her hand n twisted it. Was it really neccesary to force her to say sorry. She wud hv said dat sorry word to KD umpteen times wen they were friends. I felt bad wen except RV, none came to her rescue. KD sud ahamed of himself to say RV not to come in middle. He again did it in precap. Did RV do it wid Panchi who is happy wid Panchi's friendship wid Samar? KD still has d bad mentality. He has not really changed after so much happened like RV. Even Kiya has changed a little n stopped her drama of not wanting to be part of d buddies after Juhi's missing incident which made her realise even more abt d important of her friends in her life n she started bonding again wid them. But in front of KD or Piddhi, she is changed. KD does not wants her tobe happy @ all n he also knows abt her family then also he started badmouthing her even teln she is not concern abt a mere classmate(Juhi) even wen RV told abt Kiya hvng problems @ home n wen Kiya came, he dint lukd happy as his ego was hurt. I want Kiya to slap him if again misbehaves wid her like Bobby advised her to be tough.

Lets not bring FB into IF Juhi Smile

Or compare RV & KD. Ranveer changed early. He got a huge jolt from losing the only person he had. Maybe KD's character development will take more time. Fair enough, as long as it does happen. He's already started to say no to doing illegal things for money. He has also started to let go of his rebellious attitude & started to think of his future. KD's not a bad person, WHICH is why I have problems with CVs showing these scenes because they are so not KD.

As far as her family problems are concerned, he doesn't know them as well as Ranveer. He doesn't know enough to guess that Kiya would be stopped from coming to meet them and stuff. Though I would say that his bitterness & anger against the raheez...AKA YaRa is kinda misplaced. He's angry for all the wrong reasons. But that doesn't mean he WANTS Kiya to be unhappy. When she came there, he looked abashed, but he couldn't really symphatise with her could he. He didn't know WHY she was late.

I do agree with your last statement. One more NYP type episode, & I won't mind a slap. Seriously. Perhaps that will help KD wake up & see what he is doing.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Stoneface":D (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NaughtyRa

IF-Rockerz

NaughtyRa

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Juhi I liked urs last line kiya shoild get tougher maybe to slap kd , maybe to take her decisions with her own but she needs to get tougher first kd gives attitude to her she alaways to her but this tym if kd is being physical she should give him back by slapping him u know

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

-Razzy-

IF-Dazzler

-Razzy-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
totally agreed to u shazzHug
though i dnt mind if he holds her handEmbarrassed
but jst dnt want him to be so rude thats it!Confused

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Sorry for disturbing by bringing FB talks. Really Shubh, even I wanna kill them. I hv hated all d buddies wen required n mentioned d list of reasons in a post but dat does not mean I vl talk rubbish. Fotlr those morons, d show's name is 'The KD Project' not 'The Buddy Project'. Those who thinks dat I always take Kiya's side n am her fan then lemme tell dat I also hated her wen needed n made a post yesterday dat she needs to change her talking style 4m etum', 'tumhe', 'tumhaara' to 'tu', 'tujhe', 'tera' as it vl sound more friendly than formal. Yaa, I pity KD but dat does not mean he has a license to abuse a girl. If JJ sees dis then he vl either slap him himself or tell Kiya to slap him. Will he teach d same to Shubh?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

NaughtyRa

IF-Rockerz

NaughtyRa

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Sorry for disturbing by bringing FB talks. Really Shubh, even I wanna kill them. I hv hated all d buddies wen required n mentioned d list of reasons in a post but dat does not mean I vl talk rubbish. Fotlr those morons, d show's name is 'The KD Project' not 'The Buddy Project'. Those who thinks dat I always take Kiya's side n am her fan then lemme tell dat I also hated her wen needed n made a post yesterday dat she needs to change her talking style 4m etum', 'tumhe', 'tumhaara' to 'tu', 'tujhe', 'tera' as it vl sound more friendly than formal. Yaa, I pity KD but dat does not mean he has a license to abuse a girl. If JJ sees dis then he vl either slap him himself or tell Kiya to slap him. Will he teach d same to Shubh?

Will he teach the same to shibh how cum I came between all this??????????

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
@Shubh: I am talking abt CKD not u ROFL .

NaughtyRa

IF-Rockerz

NaughtyRa

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

@Shubh: I am talking abt CKD not u ROFL .

Oh I got confused LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.