Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Just got around to seeing Thursday's episode. Did you guys notice something? When Ranveer was having his Kiya dream(ROFL), she said "...that bloody STONEFACE"!!!!!! She actually called him that. Hayye...itne dino baadDay Dreaming. Now, I'm just waiting to hear my favourite TBP nickname...Chicklet<3<3. Please yeh wish puri kar do CVs.

I'm glad ki KiSha ki fiery chemistry is coming back. I just have one issue, why this addition of PHYSICAL aggression. Like the precap for example. It's a perfect KiSha scene. The only thing I have problems with is KD holding Kiya's wrist. I really want CVs to stop that. They keep showing it these days. It's characteristic of usual love-hate relationships, but I don't want it for KiSha. It goes completely against KD's characterisation Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Purple-plumNabzKaJenDMGAdry..-Ayesshhaa-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Stoneface":D" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NaughtyRa

IF-Rockerz

NaughtyRa

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
I know stoneface is back
I didnt feel any physical activity in the precap u recognize that scene when kd indirectly throw coffe on kiyas hand that time kd holded kiyas wrist and that scene we all liked
It just my pov
But stoneback is back thats thats the most good thing

sweetz1204

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

I know stoneface is back
I didnt feel any physical activity in the precap u recognize that scene when kd indirectly throw coffe on kiyas hand that time kd holded kiyas wrist and that scene we all liked
It just my pov

Oh. I hadn't liked that either. I don't really like scenes in which angry young men zabardasti hold wrists, or push girls against walls & stuff like the girls are their property. It sends out a wrong message & its romanticism of something which is wrong. That was one thing which I had loved about KiSha. They would taunt, scream, insult, but there was none of the typical haath pakadna, giving scars & stuff in the name of intensity. Even when KD had lightly pulled Kiya towards him in Main Sharabi, he had stopped for a minute, gauged her reaction & when he realised that she wasn't uncomfortable, THEN he danced with her. THAT is who KD is supposed to be.

NaughtyRa

IF-Rockerz

NaughtyRa

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

I know stoneface is back
It just my pov

Oh. I hadn't liked that either. I don't really like scenes in which angry young men zabardasti hold wrists, or push girls against walls & stuff like the girls are their property. It sends out a wrong message & its romanticism of something which is wrong. That was one thing which I had loved about KiSha. They would taunt, scream, insult, but there was none of the typical haath pakadna, giving scars & stuff in the name of intensity. Even when KD had lightly pulled Kiya towards him in Main Sharabi, he had stopped for a minute, gauged her reaction & when he realised that she wasn't uncomfortable, THEN he danced with her. THAT is who KD is supposed to be.

Ya kd has been always like that only I also notliked him when he manhandeled kiya during the dance but haath pakdna is okkk with me so
Well jo bhi ho sto neface to aya haan thodasa touchy touchy stoneface hai but thoda time do teekh ho jayega ause bhi bura.lagta hoga na that his love hates him so thoda time lagega but ayega

Edited by shubhraupadhyay - 18 February 2013 at 1:59am

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

I know stoneface is back
It just my pov

Ya kd has been always like that only I also notliked him when he manhandeled kiya during the dance but haath pakdna is okkk with me so
Well jo bhi ho sto neface to aya haan thodasa touchy touchy stoneface hai but thoda time do teekh ho jayega ause bhi bura.lagta hoga na that his love hates him so thoda time lagega but ayega

I hope so. Like I said, its romanticism of the wrong thing. And it degrades KD's character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NaughtyRa

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Dats wat I say n some ppl get me wrong. D FB ppl still supports KD n blame Kiya. I thought KD wud stop bothering her wen she said abt a dialogue dat a sorry word can't erase all d hurts in d past. He still not only stopped her but grabbed her hand n twisted it. Was it really neccesary to force her to say sorry. She wud hv said dat sorry word to KD umpteen times wen they were friends. I felt bad wen except RV, none came to her rescue. KD sud be ashamed of himself to say RV not to come in middle. He again did it in precap. Did RV do it wid Panchi who is happy wid Panchi's friendship wid Samar? KD still has d bad mentality. He has not really changed after so much happened like RV. Even Kiya has changed a little n stopped her drama of not wanting to be part of d buddies after Juhi's missing incident which made her realise even more abt d important of her friends in her life n she started bonding again wid them. But in front of KD or Piddhi, she is changed. It luks like KD does not wants her to be happy @ all n he also knows abt her family then also he started badmouthing her even teln she is not concern abt a mere classmate(Juhi) even wen RV told abt Kiya hvng problems @ home n wen Kiya came, he dint lukd happy as his ego was hurt. I want Kiya to slap him if again misbehaves wid her like Bobby advised her to be tough.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 18 February 2013 at 2:25am

NaughtyRa

IF-Rockerz

NaughtyRa

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Dats wat I say n some ppl get me wrong. D FB ppl still supports KD n blame Kiya. I thought KD wud stop bothering her wen she said abt a dialogue dat a sorry word can't erase all d hurts in d past. He still not only stopped her but grabbed her hand n twisted it. Was it really neccesary to force her to say sorry. She wud hv said dat sorry word to KD umpteen times wen they were friends. I felt bad wen except RV, none came to her rescue. KD sud be ashamed of himself to say RV not to come in middle. He again did it in precap. Did RV do it wid Panchi who is happy wid Panchi's friendship wid Samar? KD still has d bad mentality. He has not really changed after so much happened like RV. Even Kiya has changed a little n stopped her drama of not wanting to be part of d buddies after Juhi's missing incident which made her realise even more abt d important of her friends in her life n she started bonding again wid them. But in front of KD or Piddhi, she is changed. It luks like KD does not wants her to be happy @ all n he also knows abt her family then also he started badmouthing her even teln she is not concern abt a mere classmate(Juhi) even wen RV told abt Kiya hvng problems @ home n wen Kiya came, he dint lukd happy as his ego was hurt. I want Kiya to slap him if again misbehaves wid her like Bobby advised her to be tough.

Juhi pleasee dont say about fb ppl waana I will say anything to them they are very bad iwant to kill them really wanna kill them u dont know happened today urghhh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.