Posted: 11 years ago
n smriti best of luck to u dear...forgot to wish u day b4  yest 
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
okie guys the topic has been made

this is the link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3459996

my humble request to everyone...plz all further discussions in the topic link mentioned above

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
my request to dieya , AY_RHr4eVer( would love to know ur name yaar ), smriti n all others who have already posted their views on todays episode...to plz re post the views in the other topic to continue further discussions...thanks 
hi guys, new member of this forum, but the Remix is the only serial which is closest to my heart...and what a great news that YUVI-ASHI are back...am so so so so so so happy, that i can't express...i have loved them from core of my heart...and Remix music, i still remember all the songs and the dance numbers...REMIX WILL ALWAYZZ BE MY BABY SERIAL...
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riva2987

hi guys, new member of this forum, but the Remix is the only serial which is closest to my heart...and what a great news that YUVI-ASHI are back...am so so so so so so happy, that i can't express...i have loved them from core of my heart...and Remix music, i still remember all the songs and the dance numbers...REMIX WILL ALWAYZZ BE MY BABY SERIAL...

hey riva, its good to see you here, welcome here dear.. i m happy that remix has still more fan..
no doubt Remix is good show, thats why their old fan is still love Remix. no any other show beat our show Remix..