Punar Vivah

~~Join the Birthday Party of Mega Star Gurmeet!~~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 1596

buzzy.reenaholi

IF-Stunnerz

buzzy.reenaholi

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
                       MyJanu My hotty My GC MY MSK MY YAshuWink

Many many happy returns of the dayParty

First time i Saw u in GEET as hotty angry MSKBlushing

AWW my Angry young MAANWink

And from that day i m totally lattu on uTongueWink

Love u GC...God bless u
once again

Happy birthday Gurmeet Chaudhary

Edited by 55shobha - 22 February 2013 at 1:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGCAngel_Luv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Join the Birthday Party of Mega Star Gurmeet!~~ (Page 6)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lenageorge

IF-Dazzler

lenageorge

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Many Many happy returns gurmeet who came into my life as

The epic handsome angry romantic young man Maan Singh Khurana,geet's dhust danav.love and missing MSK a lot.

The adorable cute dad and hubby yash schindya,bachon ka superman

The dancing hero ,jhalak winner

The action hero

He is s d king of expressions who can emote through is eyes whether it''s maan or yash

Many  many happy returns dhak dhak gurmeet

The most down to earth actor I hv ever seen
The most hardworking dedicated actor on Indian television.May god shower blessings upon u dear forever.u 'l be always my all tym favorite actor.May god bless you.love you forever.

Wishing him again Happy B'day PartyDancing
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Edited by lenageorge - 21 February 2013 at 12:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGC

-Zahra15-

IF-Rockerz

-Zahra15-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
It's 23:29 at my place. There's still time so I'm not late with my wishes for you LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GC.

I dunno if I can call myself your biggest fan, but well, at least am very much sure that I'm your Number 1 fan in Mauritius LOL

You're one of the best actor in tellywood GC and I'm very much proud to be YOUR fan.
You're an actor who does not hesitate in taking risks, you like exploring new dimensions, try new things and well, this is what make you stand apart from other actors I feel.

Out of all actors I have seen till now, I must say that you're the one who looks good with any of your female lead, be it in your previous shows r the current one and well you look good with your offscreen lady as well Wink

Indeed you're one versatile actor who keeps proving himself all the time.

To be frank, I didn't know about you from well before. I used to watch Dill Mill Gayye when one day I got to know that the girl who plays Muskaan that is DD, is the female lead on another show on Star One. I decided to watch a scene, and it was the Kurbaan Hua Scene and that was it, I completely forget the reason as to why I started watching that particular scene and became your fan from that very moment. I googled about you, searched on wikipedia, did everything I could to know almost everything about you =D Also, I started watching the show from the beginning and caught up with the episodes.

If I loved you as MSK, I completely adore you as GC, The Person especially after i watched Pati Patni Aur Woh where I got to know more about Gurmeet Choudhary and not any onscreen, fictitious character. I became more and more of your fan as i watched that reality show. You're such a down to earth, humble, patient and nice person.

From then one, I become the fan of GC rather than MSK though I loved MSK, the character.

Then GHSP ended, it was on my birthday, my 17th birthday on 15th December 2011, I felt so bad on that day, I was like *When will i get to see GC in action now*, but then every good thing had to come to an end and I was certain that you would be back soon.

And I was not wrong. About a month later we got to know about you taking up PV. Trust me I was the happiest person ever to know that you have taken up THIS show, having such a concept. I may be a M&B fan but Mature concepts and romance appeal to me the most and seeing GC as Yash was more than a pleasure for me.

Icing on the cake was when I got to know that KS would be cast opposite you. I like her as an actress a lot. She is one powerful actress who can equally match with your level of acting and well, I wasn't wrong. Today, I'm an AarYa fan and I am very much proud of it. And PV, and the character of YASH has undoubtedly taken your acting to another level. We have got to see another side of you through this character, making YASH SCINDIA another of my favorite onscreen male character.

Then came JDJ, again I loved it a lot because then only we get to see the real GURMEET CHOUDHARY, as a person.

My Journey as your fan had been a wonderful one till now and I am more than certain that it will continue to be so because knowing you, I'm sure you will keep on surprising us with your skills, talents and acting.

On your birthday, I shall wish you loads of success and happiness in your life. May you always be happy and have a blissful married life with your wife, who has been your backbone during your career and will always be your support.

I forgot to mention this, but you actually reminded me of SRK the other day while you were playing the dhol during the Aaya Re Madhubala Song Sequence. That scene in Mohabbatein where SRK plays the dhol during the Duniya main Kitni Nafratein Song. You had same fire, passion, anger, determination in your eyes. I really really loved that specific scene. Indeed, you fit into any role GC, which makes me feels happier and prouder to be your Fan :)

With this, I shall end with a small poem for you:

Do Not Count The Candles;
See The Light They Give.
Do Not Count The Years;
Enjoy The Life You Love.

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURMEET :)

Lots Of Love;

ZAHRA

Edited by zahra15 - 21 February 2013 at 12:44pm

amourfouGC

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
RES

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Unhappy

Aww, I did PM you right when I opened the thread Sadiie, but people began reserving really quickly.UnhappyLet me tell you what. How about I share my post with you so that we both can make it together.EmbarrassedYou can send me whatever you have done and I'll post it in the intro thread under your name.Embarrassed

Yeah, And I was waiting for everyone to reserve their spots so I stayed awake till 4Am-5Am..
No it's alright, I just have my birthday wishes & gifts which Thushy's gonna add in her post anyway lol :)

Aww, I just feel bad since you really wanted to reserve a post.Unhappy I wish I could have included you somehow into our group. You are one of the biggest GCians of this forum.Embarrassed Anyway, why don't you try and reserve the first post on Pg. 4 or 5? People generally see the first posts.

lol don't be, it's not like i'm the only GC Pankha who didn't get the first spots...there's many more like me Haha! LOL
Yeah I Rejerbed my posht Cool

-BlushaLicious-

IF-Stunnerz

-BlushaLicious-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

!!

!!

You're The King Of Tellywood !!

Our Heartthrob !! Heart !!

Proud To Be Your Fan Gurmeet !! Heart !!

Wishing Youu Once Again , Happy Birthday !! Big smile !! Heart !!

Edited by .AmeenaForEva - 21 February 2013 at 8:55am

amourfouGC

tellyme

IF-Rockerz

tellyme

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
res

amourfouGC

..Comrade4eva..

IF-Rockerz

..Comrade4eva..

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

Gurmeet!!!!!!!!!!

You are the best in Tellywood...the King of Tellywood!!!!!

I love you Gurmeet and may God bless you with lots of success in the future!!!!!

Edited by guruandkratz - 22 February 2013 at 9:58am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.