Punar Vivah

~~Join the Birthday Party of Mega Star Gurmeet!~~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 1596

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Edited by UltimateGcian - 21 February 2013 at 11:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGCaanyakunatSaiSAngel_Luv-Mrs.MSK-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Join the Birthday Party of Mega Star Gurmeet!~~ (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged

You are an amazing actor and a wonderful human being. God bless you with all the happiness in life.

Wish all your dreams come true and you get success in everything you touch.

Edited by jikky_84 - 21 February 2013 at 11:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGCaanyakunatAIMAMSKSaiSAngel_LuvUltimate-GCian

Angel_Luv

IF-Stunnerz

Angel_Luv

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Edited by poonamgarg - 20 February 2013 at 8:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGCaanyakunatSaiSIsYaRoCHeR

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Unhappy

Aww, I did PM you right when I opened the thread Sadiie, but people began reserving really quickly.UnhappyLet me tell you what. How about I share my post with you so that we both can make it together.EmbarrassedYou can send me whatever you have done and I'll post it in the intro thread under your name.Embarrassed

Yeah, And I was waiting for everyone to reserve their spots so I stayed awake till 4Am-5Am..
No it's alright, I just have my birthday wishes & gifts which Thushy's gonna add in her post anyway lol :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGC

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Gurmeet

Edited by Nxt_rockstar - 22 February 2013 at 12:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGC

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Unhappy

Aww, I did PM you right when I opened the thread Sadiie, but people began reserving really quickly.UnhappyLet me tell you what. How about I share my post with you so that we both can make it together.EmbarrassedYou can send me whatever you have done and I'll post it in the intro thread under your name.Embarrassed

Yeah, And I was waiting for everyone to reserve their spots so I stayed awake till 4Am-5Am..
No it's alright, I just have my birthday wishes & gifts which Thushy's gonna add in her post anyway lol :)

Aww, I just feel bad since you really wanted to reserve a post.Unhappy I wish I could have included you somehow into our group. You are one of the biggest GCians of this forum.Embarrassed Anyway, why don't you try and reserve the first post on Pg. 4 or 5? People generally see the first posts.

-Deepzz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Deepzz-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
res

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
A very Happy Birthday to Gurmeet! Party

I really admire you not only because you are such a talented artist, but also because you come across as a beautiful person as well. Your down to earth nature, your determination to give your best in everything you do, your perseverance and never give up attitude and above all your POSITIVITY even in the face of the most difficult situations has made me your fan. Infact, I find your positivity to be quite inspirational as well. Embarrassed I admire you for the way you always remain polite and kind even to people who hurt you. Anybody who meets you seem to have only good things to say about you. Clap
You seem like a very intelligent person and that is reflected in your choice of shows and roles till now. I really love the fact that you never repeat yourself. Every show of yours has been different and has targeted a different section of the audience. You are one of the few actors on television who has fans from 8 to 80 years of age! You have showcased your versatility as an actor not only in your fiction shows, but also in a dance based show like Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa too. Acting, dancing, martial arts - you are certainly a complete package! Smile

I hope you keep growing as an actor with every project you take up and you always have the hunger to learn new things. I hope you always find happiness and success in your career as well your personal life. I also wish that you get to fulfill all your dreams. All the best!

Have a great birthday! Have a blast and enjoy every moment of your special day with your loved ones! Embarrassed

Edited by aanyakunat - 21 February 2013 at 12:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGCSaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.