~~Join the Birthday Party of Mega Star Gurmeet!~~ - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come...

A very happy birthday to a very special person, an actor who is not only immensely talented but also a wonderful human being, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GURMEET, I wish this special day brings you everything you wish for in life! May you continue to reach greater heights of success in your career,I have been amazed by the effort that you put into your career, which motivates me to achieve my goals.You are really sweet and wonderful as you are now,Keep smiling!!! You have the most charming and heartwarming smile..A heart felt thanks for entertaining us! Lots of love and hugs coming your way 😳

God gave a gift to the world when you were born
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago

Hope everyone reminds you how special you are,
Cause you are and you should know.
Not just today but everyday.
How Much you mean to us, your fans,
The ones who hold you dear.

I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.
On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,

Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.

I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.

I wish you all of life's best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!
Happy Birthday!

tum jiyo hazzaro sal sal ke di ho 50000

"May God Bless You and You Get Every              Happiness You Deserve,
  You Have Made My Life Even More Special By Ur Presence...

Hoping That Your Day Will Be As Special As             You Are,May All Your Birthday Wishes Come True
    And You Had A ROCKING Year Ahead

from poonam garg

Edited by poonamgarg - 11 years ago

Have You ever seen a pair of piercing eyes that would killed you sweetly ☺️🤢??

Have You ever seen an letter M shaped 😳😳 that would make you dil goes ☺️ ??

Yeah..Tatz Mr.Gurmeet Choudhary's 😳 Dhak Dhak of Millions ❤️ !!

This special day belongs to him'!!

How can I say, who you are meant to me??'How can I explain , how far you are affected my life??'

How can I form words , how much I love You ??'.

So, I can say the mere words cant explain my love for you '*sigh*'

The day when I saw you ,I never thought You would be a part of my life ...But now, I cant able to spend a second without your thoughts 😳😳...

Gurmeet - I should call you an Angel in disguise..yes an angel with pure heart which has no harm, smiles like a child, spreads love and has the serenity which make others to love ❤️'

I can't imagine ,What would be ma condition if i weren't seen you..Definitely i would have missed most beautiful part in my life and the most beautiful person (in and out) 😳😳'

Gurmeet as a person -who attracts me more rather than GC as an actor (Dhak Dhak of Millions)..Though u have all the best features -Which makes every gals to drool for (I didnt say I ain't one among them LOL 😆) but your nature / Character stood out of all  ... I was dumbfounded by seeing your nature & ur way of following  standards and that too in glamour celebrity world , which should definitely makes you stood out of all *TOUCHWOOD*  ..Hats off to that  ...

And that makes me fall for you more and more each passing seconds...😳😳

You are not only ma love but You are ma inspiration and ma perseverance ❤️.'In this 22 years of my life, I have never ever crazily admired  any celebrity like this before and*sigh* in future too..

This phangal following you and your every shows  for the past 3 years without knowing a single word in hindi'LOL 😆'Among your zillions of followers, I m glad that you know my existence 😉..Thanks to twitter'connecting U ❤️ Me '

Love You so much Gurmeet'.❤️

You are very very special to me' ❤️
❤️

But I am having only one grudge on you 😳 ... Why don't we have GC clones..😒😭😆 *ammu cries*

I LOVE YOU GURMEET'U ROCK MA WORLD..!!😎

Wish you achieve more and more succes in your career and May this year and upcoming years brings you lotz and lotz of success and happiness...🤗 

May God bless you and fill your life with happiness and success..May you have all the joy your heart can hold, All the smiles a day can bring, All the blessings a life can unfold, May you get the World's best in everything. Wishing u a very very very Happy Birthday!!!! 

happy birthday inspirational quotes

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;

I hope all of your wishes come true.

May each hour and minute be filled with delight,

And your birthday be perfect for you..!

🥳Wishing You a Very Very Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🥳!!

🤗 Lotz and lotz of Jhappiz and Chummis' :-* 🤗

Love Ammu'😳

Edited by AmeTz - 11 years ago

Happy Birthday, Gurmeet Choudhary! May you have many many more. Amen.

May God bless you and may life always be kind with you. Your fans all over the globe wish you a very happy birthday and I'm honoured to be one of them. If this message reaches out to you, I'd be on cloud nine. 

https://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1911/1911248aybafpyyb9.gif

I admire you so much not just because u are goodlooking but because you are a great human being. There's nothing more attractive than talent and ambition - and you got bucket-loads of both, making you so perfect! Looks are one thing, but don't mean much if someone doesn't have a good personality. Luckily, you have both. you're funny, friendly and laid-back - something which makes you very, very attractive. There's no one like you in this world.. You never fail to make me laugh and make my day brighter. Your off-screen and on-screen presence has made me a happier person.  Never change <3.

You are the most amazing actor I've ever seen. You brings life to every character you play and i won't be wrong to consider you as one of the finest actor on the planet.

So lastly, I am really thankful to god for creating such an incredible human being and bringing you into our lives. and Gurmeet, thank you more than anyone for just being you. you inspire us all, you lift us all.. So today it is all about you. 

I love you with all my heart and I hope you have the best birthday ever and all your wishes come true. 

HERE ARE SOME GIFTS I MADE!

Lots of love

Varnita!

Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
Happy Birthday Gurmeet !
God Bless You ...!
Edited by Thabs - 11 years ago

Happy Birthday to the 

Amazing 

Gurmeet Choudhary!

WOW!

Turned 29 Years YOUNG! Yaaay!! =D

It feels so amazing to be following this man for the last (almost) 2 years...*sigh* SO GLAD that I did!

My Little Contribution For This Special Day And This Extra Special Man's Birthday!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9XZ7umAnwA[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-b5x5xVeew[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link

Happy Birthday Gurmeet!

Sadiie x

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 11 years ago

Edited by UltimateGcian - 11 years ago

You are an amazing actor and a wonderful human being. God bless you with all the happiness in life.

Wish all your dreams come true and you get success in everything you touch.

Edited by jikky_84 - 11 years ago

Edited by poonamgarg - 11 years ago
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Aww, I did PM you right when I opened the thread Sadiie, but people began reserving really quickly.😔Let me tell you what. How about I share my post with you so that we both can make it together.😳You can send me whatever you have done and I'll post it in the intro thread under your name.😳

Yeah, And I was waiting for everyone to reserve their spots so I stayed awake till 4Am-5Am..
No it's alright, I just have my birthday wishes & gifts which Thushy's gonna add in her post anyway lol :)