Page 6 of 150

kls600

IF-Dazzler

kls600

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saniya93

Originally posted by kls600

I thought dillu would be one of the first to be approached for nautanki...but i guess all her crappy attitude hasnt gone down well with the channel...i remember "ablazedmelody" saying she came across some article a few days back on how after the finale dillu went home as soon as shooting was over and didnt even stop for the after party...and who can forget the other party story LOL

At first i felt bad abt her eviction but after seeing her behaviour outside, now i just found it funny...i guess thats another reason why she is so pissed, she had the worst eviction till date. Even ppl chucked out for violence got a chance to meet and talk to the host, whereas dillu just got royal ignore LOL

Yep even the nastiest people get to meet salman in the end, but the channel felt she didn't deserve to.

After all the bakwas she did of respecting the show she obviously didnt stand by it...i'm just dying to know what made her leave that other party so early then lie abt it...am guessing she was expecting everyone to be all over her with compliments after her fake fake goody goody show in BB...but most probably just ignored her...and poor dillu yeh sadma bardasht nahin kar payi aur dusre din jhoot bola ke party mein gayi hi nahin...unfortunately rotlu ne bhanda phod diya

Which party is this ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bigg Boss Chat Club #3 (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saniya93

IF-Rockerz

Saniya93

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

I thought dillu would be one of the first to be approached for nautanki...but i guess all her crappy attitude hasnt gone down well with the channel...i remember "ablazedmelody" saying she came across some article a few days back on how after the finale dillu went home as soon as shooting was over and didnt even stop for the after party...and who can forget the other party story LOL

At first i felt bad abt her eviction but after seeing her behaviour outside, now i just found it funny...i guess thats another reason why she is so pissed, she had the worst eviction till date. Even ppl chucked out for violence got a chance to meet and talk to the host, whereas dillu just got royal ignore LOL

Yep even the nastiest people get to meet salman in the end, but the channel felt she didn't deserve to.

After all the bakwas she did of respecting the show she obviously didnt stand by it...i'm just dying to know what made her leave that other party so early then lie abt it...am guessing she was expecting everyone to be all over her with compliments after her fake fake goody goody show in BB...but most probably just ignored her...and poor dillu yeh sadma bardasht nahin kar payi aur dusre din jhoot bola ke party mein gayi hi nahin...unfortunately rotlu ne bhanda phod diya

Which party is this ?

Yeh party http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/delnaaz-irani-skips-bigg-boss-6-post-event-party

Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
watch after 3:30 http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/more/videos/view/id/1604152  LOL

Karishma trying to hook up Mink and Nik!!! so cute and funny! loved it! Tongue

she seems fine with setting up Nik with other girls... first Sapna then Mink! hmmm... 

this clip was interesting! discuss! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GETGOIN

kls600

IF-Dazzler

kls600

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Which party is this ?

Yeh party http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/delnaaz-irani-skips-bigg-boss-6-post-event-party

Haha, wow Delu is just too jealous.

Saniya93

hiddenstar

IF-Sizzlerz

hiddenstar

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

do ppl still discuss bb here?LOL

Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

watch after 3:30 http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/more/videos/view/id/1604152 ' LOL

Karishma trying to hook up Mink and Nik!!! so cute and funny! loved it! Tongue

she seems fine with setting up Nik with other girls... first Sapna then Mink! hmmm... 

this clip was interesting! discuss! 

i just noticed in this video Mink has a ring on her left hand ring finger!!! hain?! engaged? Confused

Kari said she'd be very happy if Nik-Mink are together! LOL

Saniya93

IF-Rockerz

Saniya93

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiddenstar

Not BB but contestants and ex contestants at times too

hiddenstar

Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiddenstar

yeah this is our 3rd CC already! LOL 

check out this sketch of Karishma Kotak and Salman by one of their fans! twitpic.com/c4madx  
it's awesome! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GETGOINhiddenstar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top