Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GETGOIN

BIGGEST JOKE EVER!!!
URVASHI LIKES SANA MORE THAN KARISHMA
ROFL
ok urvashi's not following kari but she isn't even following sana, did she??
she infact never even voted her to be captain!!! even in live chat she've said that she likes kari more than sana.
whoever came up with this theory "HATS OFF" to u seriously!!

Sana fans started saying that after seeing Urvi's tweets... that's why I said if Urvi has a problem with Kari she should sort it out with her and not rant on twitter because of some tweeter she doesnt even know!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bigg Boss Chat Club #3 (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
imran sheikh ?@immi_shk

@BeingSalmanKhan Bhai,i tried to make a sketch of u with our Awww @karishmakotak http://twitpic.com/c4madx  U both make a Gud Onscreen Pair

WOW!! lovely sketch!

Karishma segment from Perfect Woman Magazine: yfrog.com/oc59928911j 

GETGOIN

IF-Rockerz

GETGOIN

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

hey bbians
was going through chats n found a urva n karishma fan tiff.
wat's this, i don't understand? why some of kari's fan have made a mission to make urva follow kari, i just hate this attitude, it's their choice why do u wanna gun ur choice upon them???
 plz kari n urva r not best of frens but r'nt enemy either which even i don't wanna change, but by the way people r writing her tweets i'm afraid they'll start having a cold war n i'm sure then these people would b happy!!
btw thanx sanya93 for writing many things which i would also have written!!

i dont care if urvi follows kari! being friends on BB doesnt mean they're be close outside! 
me too, as long as they don't pass bad comments about each other i'm ok with it!!
btw i hope this arguments come to end n they become gr8 friends even if they do or do not follow each other on twitter n personally i don't think following on twitter proves ur frenship or loyality.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saniya93

Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged

imran sheikh ?@immi_shk

@BeingSalmanKhan Bhai,i tried to make a sketch of u with our Awww @karishmakotak http://twitpic.com/c4madx  U both make a Gud Onscreen Pair

WOW!! lovely sketch!

readable link to Perfect Woman Magazine interview: https://twitter.com/khimaanshu/status/303429716449316864/photo/1

GETGOIN

GETGOIN

IF-Rockerz

GETGOIN

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged

BIGGEST JOKE EVER!!!
URVASHI LIKES SANA MORE THAN KARISHMA
ROFL
ok urvashi's not following kari but she isn't even following sana, did she??
she infact never even voted her to be captain!!! even in live chat she've said that she likes kari more than sana.
whoever came up with this theory "HATS OFF" to u seriously!!

Sana fans started saying that after seeing Urvi's tweets... that's why I said if Urvi has a problem with Kari she should sort it out with her and not rant on twitter because of some tweeter she doesnt even know!
Hughi nitu...at least u proved to be a logical karishma fan.
btw i don't think she has problem with kari but has problem with the karishma's fan bugging her to follow her. n watching urva on livefeed all i can say this she hates taking orders n if someone bugs her to do something she doesn't it or does exact opposite...eg.the imam-urvashi incidences.

Saniya93

Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged

hey bbians
was going through chats n found a urva n karishma fan tiff.
wat's this, i don't understand? why some of kari's fan have made a mission to make urva follow kari, i just hate this attitude, it's their choice why do u wanna gun ur choice upon them???
 plz kari n urva r not best of frens but r'nt enemy either which even i don't wanna change, but by the way people r writing her tweets i'm afraid they'll start having a cold war n i'm sure then these people would b happy!!
btw thanx sanya93 for writing many things which i would also have written!!

i dont care if urvi follows kari! being friends on BB doesnt mean they're be close outside! 
me too, as long as they don't pass bad comments about each other i'm ok with it!!
btw i hope this arguments come to end n they become gr8 friends even if they do or do not follow each other on twitter n personally i don't think following on twitter proves ur frenship or loyality.

@bold... same! that's why I didnt like Urvi's kari not calling back outburst on twitter!! the tone was very rude! otherwise i dont even care if they are in touch... everyone has their own friends and lives back now!

GETGOIN

IF-Rockerz

GETGOIN

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged

imran sheikh ?@immi_shk

WOW!! lovely sketch!

readable link to Perfect Woman Magazine interview: https://twitter.com/khimaanshu/status/303429716449316864/photo/1
she's looking gorgeous as always...m so waiting to see her on screens!!! wat is she upto after bigg boss?? 

refreshed

refreshed

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
is rajiv doing anything? i saw him on the tellychakkar anniversary celebration

Post Reply New Post

Go to top