Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Chat Club #3 (Page 2)

GETGOIN IF-Rockerz
GETGOIN
GETGOIN

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
hey bbians
was going through chats n found a urva n karishma fan tiff.
wat's this, i don't understand? why some of kari's fan have made a mission to make urva follow kari, i just hate this attitude, it's their choice why do u wanna gun ur choice upon them???
 plz kari n urva r not best of frens but r'nt enemy either which even i don't wanna change, but by the way people r writing her tweets i'm afraid they'll start having a cold war n i'm sure then these people would b happy!!
btw thanx sanya93 for writing many things which i would also have written!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saniya93

Saniya93 IF-Rockerz
Saniya93
Saniya93

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GETGOIN

hey bbians
wat's this, i don't understand? why some of kari's fan have made a mission to make urva follow kari, i just hate this attitude, it's their choice why do u wanna gun ur choice upon them???
plz kari n urva r not best of frens but r'nt enemy either which even i don't wanna change, but by the way people r writing her tweets i'm afraid they'll start having a cold war n i'm sure then these people would b happy!!

Thats exactly what am saying its not like karishma is following urvashi as well then whats all the fuss about!

GETGOIN

GETGOIN IF-Rockerz
GETGOIN
GETGOIN

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saniya93

hey bbians

Thats exactly what am saying its not like karishma is following urvashi as well then whats all the fuss about!
just realized something no matter what they say fans of all other contestants of bigg boss hate her or have some problem with her...getting bashed by delu, aashka n even imam i can understand...but lately i have seen her getting bashed by all other contestant's fans even niketan n karishma.
GETGOIN IF-Rockerz
GETGOIN
GETGOIN

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
BIGGEST JOKE EVER!!!
URVASHI LIKES SANA MORE THAN KARISHMA
ROFL
ok urvashi's not following kari but she isn't even following sana, did she??
she infact never even voted her to be captain!!! even in live chat she've said that she likes kari more than sana.
whoever came up with this theory "HATS OFF" to u seriously!!

Saniya93

kls600 IF-Dazzler
kls600
kls600

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged

BIGGEST JOKE EVER!!!
ROFL
she infact never even voted her to be captain!!! even in live chat she've said that she likes kari more than sana.

Haha yea, and that why she told them to stop making stories in thier head. U know what urvashi is actually the only one who interacts with her fans on twitter. Niketan doesn't reply as much and karishma rarely does as well. The most u get is a RT. plus everyone is busy in thier lives because the 3 of them have found work after BB unlike the SADR gang, so they have better things to do.

Edited by kls600 - 18 February 2013 at 7:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saniya93GETGOIN

GETGOIN IF-Rockerz
GETGOIN
GETGOIN

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kls600

BIGGEST JOKE EVER!!!
ROFL

Haha yea, and that why she told them to stop making stories in thier head. U know what urvashi is actually the only one who interacts with her fans on twitter. Niketan doesn't reply as much and karishma rarely does as well. The most u get is a RT. plus everyone is busy in thier lives because the 3 of them have found work after BB unlike the SADR gang, so they have better things to do.
Hug
refreshed Senior Member
refreshed
refreshed

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
ok i also just saw the thing all i can say...that whole thing was just not needed. i like karishma and urvashi both but honestly i dont care if they follow each other in a social networking site like twitter or not...all of them have each other's phone numbers and they can stay in touch via that if they wish to...why should we care yaar apne ko kya. Even thick friends of SADR gang dont tweet each other. sana does not even follow delnaz and they are much closer than urva and kari but yet none of their fans make a fuss of sana not following delnaz. 

i just request you all to please leave this topic here and move on to better, happier and positive things. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saniya93GETGOIN

Gauahargeous_N IF-Sizzlerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged

hey bbians

i dont care if urvi follows kari! being friends on BB doesnt mean they're be close outside! 

GETGOIN

Go to top