Page 129 of 150

kls600

IF-Dazzler

kls600

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saniya93

Originally posted by kls600

looks like quite a few of the BB6 gang attended! no sign of dillu! not at the party and not even at the holi event 

Yea only urvashi, Santosh, vishal, and niruah attended. No aashka either which was surprising, and obviously no delu cause the channel can't stand her LOL no one from the SAD gang was there and Rajeev was missing too.
but in another article it said aashka attended

Really ? I know she performed for the dance but no clue bout the party ur prob right. Guess what, Rajeev did attend I just posted his pic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Saniya93

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bigg Boss Chat Club #3 (Page 129)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saniya93

IF-Rockerz

Saniya93

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

looks like quite a few of the BB6 gang attended! no sign of dillu! not at the party and not even at the holi event

Yea only urvashi, Santosh, vishal, and niruah attended. No aashka either which was surprising, and obviously no delu cause the channel can't stand herLOLno one from the SAD gang was there and Rajeev was missing too.

but in another article it said aashka attended

Really ? I know she performed for the dance but no clue bout the party ur prob right. Guess what, Rajeev did attend I just posted his pic.

So thats urvashi, vishal, santosh, nirahua and rajeev who attended...aashka performed but not sure if she was part of the party! Btw thanks for posting the pics

Edited by Saniya93 - 18 March 2013 at 12:05pm

kls600-allizwell-

kls600

IF-Dazzler

kls600

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

I knew Salman Khan would honour his word: Sana Khan

ByParvathy S Nayar, TNN | Mar 18, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
I knew Salman Khan would honour his word: Sana Khan
Sana KhanMore Pics
It's a dream come true for Sana Khan as she starts shooting for her Bollywood debut, Mental, with none other than Salman Khan by this month-end.

The model-turned-actress, who catapulted to fame post her participation in 'Bigg Boss 6'which was hosted by Salman, tells us, "To the best of my knowledge, this is the first time in the six seasons of the show that any of its participants is getting a Bollywood offer as big as this!"

And she's nonetheless excited to be one of the two heroines in the film which will be directed by Sohail Khan. "Salman is known to launch fresh faces in the industry and most of them have made it big. Being on the screen with Salman itself is a privilege. Like most of you who watched me on the reality show might already know by now, I'm too fragile-hearted and don't take disappointments easily. So although I knew Salman would honour his word to launch me in Bollywood, I was trying not to be too excited before things started shaping up," she confesses.

Sana is leaving no stone unturned to make the most of her big launch. "Unfortunately, I might not be able to let you into the details of my role as I'm not allowed to speak about it. I'm trying everything possible to look my best onscreen. After all, a debut as grand as this comes by just once," she chirps.

Meanwhile, on the Mollywood front, Sana is looking forward to the release of Climax, where she plays yesteryear actress Silk Smitha. "The film is nothing like The Dirty Picture and is hardly its remake. The story has been penned by Antony Eastman, who introduced Silk to Malayalam cinema and has known her really well. Climax is going to be a very close to reality portrayal of the actress' life," she states.

Climax goes to Kollywood?
Buzz is that Silk Smitha's biopic in Malayalam, Climax, is all set to be dubbed in Tamil. While the makers haven't made an official announcement yet, a source close to the crew tells us, "Silk Smitha was a well-known actress in the Tamil film industry as well. Which is why, the makers are mulling over releasing the film in Tamil, albeit in a dubbed version. The Tamil version will be titled Oru Kathanayagin Diary."

-allizwell-khamosshhh

kls600

IF-Dazzler

kls600

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Seriously it's raining Big Boss 6 everywhere in the media today, pics from the holi party with urvashi, vishal, and everyone and then a article about sana in mental.

I guess this is the most successful season of BB.

Edited by kls600 - 18 March 2013 at 12:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Saniya93GETGOIN

Saniya93

IF-Rockerz

Saniya93

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Anyone watched the welcome episode, how was our Pooja Missra

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GETGOIN

Originally posted by -allizwell-

Hi dostlog...khamoshhh and getgoing...Hug

YIPPEE... SANTO ke bhi bhaag khul gaye???ShockedShockedLekin kya role mila hai in sallu's movie??

... hope not some havaldar like KRKLOL
he plays a villian that too who teases salman's sister tabu n even has scenes where he beats salman up!!
original source: bb chat club post some days ago!!

santo hit sallu???ShockedShockedShocked

santo jab sneeze kartha hai toh aache aache ladkiyan fida hote hain
santo jab martha hai toh aache aache dabang bhi bheegi billi ban jaate hain...Silly

Saniya93GETGOIN

Saniya93

IF-Rockerz

Saniya93

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
So Jhalak is starting in may acc to an article that had quotes from Remo!

lovelygirly-allizwell-

lovelygirly

IF-Dazzler

lovelygirly

Posted: 18 March 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Originally posted by lovelygirly

Originally posted by khamosshhh

Originally posted by speedi

Anyone crime thriller lover...i have just finished reading john grisham"s "The last juror" what a  book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...john best writer ever!!!! Havent felt so much emotionally attached to any other book or story or movie...blown awaySmile

I had read it ages back...can't even recall it! Wasn't it abt case against tabacco companies???

BTW all John Grisham books r fab...my fav is 'a time to kill'...I think tht was his first book.
well.. i love 'crime thrillers' ... and i haven't read both Shocked

'the last juror' & 'a time to kill' are next on my list... thank you guys Thumbs Up

I too love crime thrillers, but John Grisham books are more legal thrillers! He's a lawyer and all his books are on the legal system. By reading his books I now know all abt American laws or almost all. LOL

Yeah but do read them they are good.Smile
reading a crime thriller or even a murder mystery gives you a feeling out of this world.. you just don't wanna come back LOL

and in a way its good if John Grisham's books are legally correct, you don't get corrupted that way Wink

GETGOINkhamosshhh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top