Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by GETGOIN

yup but for now b content with ur fav rakhiπŸ˜‰
her today's behavior is "oh my jejus"- in rakhi's words

Hhaahahha cant wait to watch it tonight need to wait
Originally posted by Saniya93

Hhaahahha cant wait to watch it tonight need to wait

I don't think colors will call delnaz, aashka, or rajeev. For that matter even sana. Idk I feel the the channel does not like them especially delnaz and aashka. Cause if u think about it they would have been approached already. Plus aashka has done Lagi and Fear factor with them, she didnt attend the party so it seems like sour grapes with the channel after her whole sana link up lol πŸ˜†

And for Delu, the channel just hates her and thats why prob gave the worst eviction out of all the 17 contestants.
Originally posted by kls600

I don't think colors will call delnaz, aashka, or rajeev. For that matter even sana. Idk I feel the the channel does not like them especially delnaz and aashka. Cause if u think about it they would have been approached already. Plus aashka has done Lagi and Fear factor with them, she didnt attend the party so it seems like sour grapes with the channel after her whole sana link up lol πŸ˜†

And for Delu, the channel just hates her and thats why prob gave the worst eviction out of all the 17 contestants.

I thought dillu would be one of the first to be approached for nautanki...but i guess all her crappy attitude hasnt gone down well with the channel...i remember "ablazedmelody" saying she came across some article a few days back on how after the finale dillu went home as soon as shooting was over and didnt even stop for the after party...and who can forget the other party story πŸ˜†

At first i felt bad abt her eviction but after seeing her behaviour outside, now i just found it funny...i guess thats another reason why she is so pissed, she had the worst eviction till date. Even ppl chucked out for violence got a chance to meet and talk to the host, whereas dillu just got royal ignore πŸ˜† Edited by Saniya93 - 11 years ago
Just typed in biggboss on twitter to see what is being said after the show...quite a few saying how welcome is like BB! But its kinda true they r concentrating more on drama and fights rather than food and hospitality

Just typed in biggboss on twitter to see what is being said after the show...quite a few saying how welcome is like BB! But its kinda true they r concentrating more on drama and fights rather than food and hospitality

Its like a screen test for big boss, there are soo many potential contestants like Gizelle and Andy.

I thought dillu would be one of the first to be approached for nautanki...but i guess all her crappy attitude hasnt gone down well with the channel...i remember "ablazedmelody" saying she came across some article a few days back on how after the finale dillu went home as soon as shooting was over and didnt even stop for the after party...and who can forget the other party story πŸ˜†

At first i felt bad abt her eviction but after seeing her behaviour outside, now i just found it funny...i guess thats another reason why she is so pissed, she had the worst eviction till date. Even ppl chucked out for violence got a chance to meet and talk to the host, whereas dillu just got royal ignore πŸ˜†

Yep even the nastiest people get to meet salman in the end, but the channel felt she didn't deserve to.
Originally posted by kls600

Yep even the nastiest people get to meet salman in the end, but the channel felt she didn't deserve to.

After all the bakwas she did of respecting the show she obviously didnt stand by it...i'm just dying to know what made her leave that other party so early then lie abt it...am guessing she was expecting everyone to be all over her with compliments after her fake fake goody goody show in BB...but most probably just ignored her...and poor dillu yeh sadma bardasht nahin kar payi aur dusre din jhoot bola ke party mein gayi hi nahin...unfortunately rotlu ne bhanda phod diyaEdited by Saniya93 - 11 years ago

After all the bakwas she did of respecting the show she obviously didnt stand by it...i'm just dying to know what made her leave that other party so early then lie abt it...am guessing she was expecting everyone to be all over her with compliments after her fake fake goody goody show in BB...but most probably just ignored her...and poor dillu yeh sadma bardasht nahin kar payi aur dusre din jhoot bola ke party mein gayi hi nahin...unfortunately rotlu ne bhanda phod diya

Which party is this ?
watch after 3:30 http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/more/videos/view/id/1604152… πŸ˜†

Karishma trying to hook up Mink and Nik!!! so cute and funny! loved it! πŸ˜›

she seems fine with setting up Nik with other girls... first Sapna then Mink! hmmm... 

this clip was interesting! discuss!