LUD&Episode Discussion Thread#4 (18 FEB onwards) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
btw y did Kaali makers scrapped off "OM"?LOL..i thot Dev ka ASLI naam OM hoga... nywz so seems "OM" ws entirely diff char..THANK GOD AB is NOT OM...OM hota toh hume OmLi jhelne padte..bt thank god hume OmLi ki jagah DAZZLING DEVKHI mil gaye..DancingDancingDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisher

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LUD&Episode Discussion Thread#4 (18 FEB onwards) (Page 6)" in Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

"FOCUS" toh ab AB ke chars ke "Fav" words jaise ban gaye hai...LOLWink

ROFL

i was trying to call you at that moment yeh bolne ke liye...but aapko toh calls le ne ki fursat hi nahi! right!

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
i saw ur misd calls post DKDM & Kaali epis end...socha INSPECTOR Tripathi ke dekhne ki khushi mein ki hogi..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisher--Sanchu--

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

btw y did Kaali makers scrapped off "OM"?LOL..i thot Dev ka ASLI naam OM hoga... nywz so seems "OM" ws entirely diff char..THANK GOD AB is NOT OM...OM hota toh hume OmLi jhelne padte..bt thank god hume OmLi ki jagah DAZZLING DEVKHI mil gaye..DancingDancingDancing

i like DEV better than the name OM...
i am sooo loving DEV-Paakhi jodi...happy he is not paired with shayali...
devkhi is rocking!!!!

well-wisherNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
haan sanchu...kabhi socha nahi tha Dev ke alawa kuch bhi iss shw mein "interesting" lagega..bt DevKhi and Paakhi-hume ekdum SURPRISE kar gaye... hats off to Aneri for makin tht happen...

well-wisher

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
seriously Paakhi (Aneri) is such a suprise package!!

but aaj ka epi dekhkar really laga they have rushed the scenes!

well-wisherNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
haan yaar they cud hv shown INSPECTOR DEV frm next month..bt due to ending,they r RUSHING

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
saw ydays epi...omggg DevKhi is GROWING on me...their hit n miss ek doosre ko dekhna in the first DevKhi scene...their usual nok-jhoks..the sadness Dev had while deletin her snaps..the happiness Dev had seein Paakhi happy at the park...and the BEST one-their HUG...uff.. DevKhi were indeed SOO DAZZLING yday..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming,...

Inspector Babua ke baare mein kya kehna..he ws MashAllah ROCKING lik alwz... But i loved his scenes the most aftr he returnd to Paakhi's house.. hw NATURALLY and EFFORTLESSLY he changed his xpressions frm hurt/sad to chirpy and funny again in a FRACTION OF A SECOND...tht ws WONDERFUL..ClapClapClapClap...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.