LUD&Episode Discussion Thread#4 (18 FEB onwards) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 16

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by well-wisher

sanchu...please update..mera mood bohot kharab hai..pata nahi hum ABians aur AB ka luck kaisa hai ...
ok dii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LUD&Episode Discussion Thread#4 (18 FEB onwards) (Page 3)" in Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
also preeto this ws expected waise bhi na... Kaali ws NEVER a long running show in the first place...

drfizaahmed

well-wisher

IF-Dazzler

well-wisher

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

ok preeto..i understand..

btw can nyone tell when did DevKhi hug scene came??i ws shocked seein the pics of hug shown by Dev's senior to him...ShockedLOL

n whts the precap?

Pankhi was happy ki Dev ka idea to ask help from judge has worked

She tells Dev lets be Best Friend..
Dev said...best friend..ye achcha hai...and both hug each other

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

precap is paakhi in dev's room and his phone ringing and paakhi might take the call...

and later they show paakhi and Vaani with serious looks and dev says ap log mujhe aise kyun dekh rahe ho?

this remindin me of Main Hoon Na scene when Zayed's char and his mom came to knw abt SRK's char's real identity and the way they reactd when SRK reachd home unknown of the truth...Wink

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged

btw can nyone tell when did DevKhi hug scene came??i ws shocked seein the pics of hug shown by Dev's senior to him...ShockedLOL

n whts the precap?

Pankhi was happy ki Dev ka idea to ask help from judge has worked

She tells Dev lets be Best Friend..
Dev said...best friend..ye achcha hai...and both hug each other

aww seems an AWESOME scene..bt which kameena ws STALKING DEV n clickin pics?AngryLOL

--Sanchu--

well-wisher

IF-Dazzler

well-wisher

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged

also preeto this ws expected waise bhi na... Kaali ws NEVER a long running show in the first place...
pata hai Nikki..lekin itna short span...
and the news that  Arjun has signed exclusive contract with PH..don't know what will be its implication so far as him signing new project is concerned..hope there will not be any restriction on him due to this contract for taking new project once kaali is over

Nikki_Titli

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged

n whts the precap?
scene starts with dev and paakhi cleaning the house after the celebration party...
and paakhi naraz with dev for clicking her pictures and dev says he will delete them since paakhi is upset!
then nani comes and aks why paakhi isnt ready they should go for jogging but paakhi declines...and dev says she should as the judge might come again...but paakhi says since they have proof to why rush...
but dev says if the judge is with them they will be sure about their win...
and says he has a good idea by which the judge will himself take interest in the case.
and the camera pans on Dev's face...hayyyeee maar jawa for that look again!

phir they show paakhi sitting in the park with a placard in her hand stating she wants justice...and the judge comes jogging and dev enters he scene and draws the judges' attention towards paakhi. paakhi explains what happens and dev says "yeh toh nainsaafi hui hai"...and then nainsaafi happened with me...and light chali gayi..
when again i started watching from the point when nani is making halwa and says nimai ko bahut pasand tha halwa and aks pakahi to call dev for breakfast...paakhi goes to call dev in the courtyard where Dev is deleting her pictures musing to himself...

he says that thanks god he is saved today because he probably was about to speak out something which is meant to be a secret in front of paakhi and judge (i missed that part)...
paakhi comes there and thier usual talks and paakhi says they can be best friends and out of impulse they hug and both become uneasy when the realisation strike them..
phir dev recieves a call and he goes into his room and locks the door and says "focus focus dev"  "ok sir" "alright sir, i will be there".
phir harbadi mein dev goes out with his luggage and vaani stops him but he says its urgent and he has to go...
and then dev is walking down the road and a car comes and stops by and he is made to sit inside the car, paakhi worried why he left so suddenly and calls him but his phone is snatched away by the men and uske face ko dhak dete hai with kala kapda...

and the next scene he is at the buruea...and agye i am sure u have seen!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisher-DreamzGirl-Nikki_Titli

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged

pata hai Nikki..lekin itna short span...
and the news that  Arjun has signed exclusive contract with PH..don't know what will be its implication so far as him signing new project is concerned..hope there will not be any restriction on him due to this contract for taking new project once kaali is over

dii any exclusive contract terminates once the show is over! so if the show is over then Arjun ka contract bhi khatam ho jata hai and he can work in some different show!!

so when Kaali finishes he can take up a diffrent show...but till Kaali is on-air he cant work for any other project or channel!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisherNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.