Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
finally now i have beeen able to see the entire episode!!

kal couldnt watch the epi during the telecast and net bhi slow tha...aaj and AB ja kar i could see it!

all in all a nice episode...
i felt bad when Paakhi says sab police wale corrupt hote hai! Dev got defensive! would love to see what would be Paakhi's reaction like when she finds out about Dev being a cop!

though honestly i dint want shayali to know it first!
and guess what harshad would have to say or rather what bahana dev would make to harshad...waiting to find out!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Master chef's promo revealing its time slot is out..it starts from 11th march 8pm...

Jst wishin for AWESOMEST EPIS in these coming last two weeks n hope DECENT TRPs bhi mil jaaye..So by tht THE PURPOSE OF BRINGING AB to the show wilb fulfilled FULLY... vich is post his entry the show started gettin bein noticed n kinda ok TRPs n finally hopefully will end with DECENT TRPs...👍🏼
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

Master chef's promo revealing its time slot is out..it starts from 11th march 8pm...

Jst wishin for AWESOMEST EPIS in these coming last two weeks n hope DECENT TRPs bhi mil jaaye..So by tht THE PURPOSE OF BRINGING AB to the show wilb fulfilled FULLY... vich is post his entry the show started gettin bein noticed n kinda ok TRPs n finally hopefully will end with DECENT TRPs...👍🏼

just ten more epis to go :(
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
10 episode mein on monday i think we are geting all to know he is cop.. or atleast this week evrything will b solved...

i just hope... thy give just sum epi to after case part tooo
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
i was wondering if they have a maha-episode on the last day like they did for Khamoshiyan
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
MAyb i just saw a slient maha epi... i knew why the show went all fall ... it was  sigh..

But kaali has evrything tth makes a show amzing... yet just the lack of promotions made it so down... just hoping it end on decnct TRPs

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

MAyb i just saw a slient maha epi... i knew why the show went all fall ... it was  sigh..

But kaali has evrything tth makes a show amzing... yet just the lack of promotions made it so down... just hoping it end on decnct TRPs

yes it was the lack of promotions and thelack of presentation in the initial days of the show...
post Arjun entry things had started looking up...but anyways...
now that it is about to be over...i pray and wish Arjun comes back with something better and bigger...and with lady luckby him...wishing him all the best for future ventures...he deserves much much more and better !!!!
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4