SS-Love OR Revenge- chap 2 updated

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys this is Anya and I just had this weird thought in my head and I decided to pen it  down in form of OS for now.  SS not sure since I cannot think of a whole plot revolving around it.
Do read and let me know how you find it.
enjoy😉

Index:
Chapter 1: Pg 1
Chapter 2: Pg 3 

Madhu's POV:
I had gone to Ma's house to ready Didu as she had to go for an audition. She was really very excited about it as it was a big banner. This time I had a gut feeling she would make it.

In the evening when she returned he looked very upset at not having made it, once again. Turns out she was just playing a prank and that she actually got a role in the movie, just not the one that she was vying for. But still a role is a role and we were all really happy for her. We celebrated a little as she got a break in Bollywood.

It was a little late by the time I returned. Siki had gotten a movie after a long time so all had gone with him on his outdoor shoot. So tonight it would be only me and my hubby dearest. We truly love each other so much so that a simple thought of his brings a huge smile on my face.

I walk up to our room to find it slightly open. I peeped in slightly to find him sleeping on the bed with his back facing the door. As I opened the door and went in, it shocked me to find him sleeping next to a girl spooning her. I couldn't make out her face since she had her hair on her face

I couldn't believe it maybe this was a nightmare and I'll wake up soon.

"RK", I whispered.

He woke up as if he heard me. He didn't seem shocked to find me there.

"RK, what's all this are you drunk who is she? Are you alright? Why didn't you call me? Who is she?",I asked pointing to the girl next to him. The girl in question woke up with all the noise and commotion in the room.

"Hey honey just take a chill ok!", the girl said putting on her clothes.

"Deepali! What are you doing here get out."I dragged Deepali and threw her out of our room.

"Hey sweethearts don't ever think that you can ever take my place in his heart ok? First love can never be forgotten you know? He really enjoys the time we spend together and always will," said Deepali infuriating me even further and I banged the door right on her face. I turned to face RK.

" What is she doing in our bed and naked? Why are you naked RK? Did she try and seduce you again? Did she spike your drink again?"I asked him. I was so angry that Deepal how dare she! RK had told me she had done this before. It seems she tried again. I hugged him but he pushed me away and that scared me.

"For god's sake Madhu stop it. She didn't do anything wrong. She never did."RK said.

"RK what are you saying", suddenly I think I don't want to know the answer. I don't have a good feeling about all this.

'Madhu are you really this stupid or do you only act stupid? It means that I won't have you saying bad things about her under my roof-", he replied.

"What do you mean RK?", I asked him quiet shocked and a little hurt by his words.

"You would understand what I mean if you let me complete my sentence. I never loved you Madhu -", RK said.

"What but we confessed we loved each one month ago you cannot fall in and out of love in one month."I said a little shocked.

"Madhu Madhu I said 'I never loved you.' I was all revenge", RK said.

"What do mean? I don't get you, what revenge are you talking about?" I was confused what is going on.

"Revenge is all I had ever wanted from you, your tears sooth me like nothing else Madhu. You humiliated me in front of everybody in the studio that day with slaps on my handsome face, remember?  Do you remember the number of slaps Madhu, haan?" he screamed. He pressed my cheeks real hard pushing me into wall behind scaring me but I refused to bow down and admit defeat just yet. He continued dragging me around the room pushing and pulling. His hysterical behaviour scared me further.

"Four times. You slapped me four times in front of everybody and now I'm going to do the same but not physically that is just too easy for RK. The RK loves adventure and that's when I decided to take you on an adventurous rollercoaster ride - The Love Ride. OOPS! I meant The KILLER ride." His voice so cold that it gave me goose bumps.

"You're telling a lie," my voice trembled slightly.

"RK I don't know why but I can see it in your eyes that you... Tell me you're joking. Last week cannot be a lie.  I admit you are a good actor but now stop acting this is not a movie but real life RK," I screamed. For a few seconds none of us spoke and then-

"Did you really expect me to do nothing? How foolish of you Madhubala. If I were you I would have been more careful before falling in trust with someone like me." He said calmly.

"Guess what? I'm RK- Rich Handsome and Powerful. You're right I'm a good actor. You're right this is no movie but my life is like right out of a Hollywood movie. You slapping me were just like a scene of it. People forgot it just like they forget a scene in a movie and moved on because I got power to shut them up. But did you ever think what would happen to you if I were to humiliate you? Well now you have all the time in the world to think about it. Actually don't worry your head you really will know it soon for yourself," he smirked ruthlessly.

"Why not humiliate me by slapping publically, RK? Why all this heart breaks?"I asked him brokenly.

"You did what nobody else has ever done to RK so I had to do something that nobody has ever done to you", he said.

"What?", I asked him confused.

"You stood up to me. You slapped me. So I had to do something nobody has ever done to you so I made you fall in love with me and then I broke your heart. Boom!!", countered RK.

Shocked after listening to his reply, pain erupts from somewhere deep within. Such is the intensity of this pain that I feel numb. And slowly the reality of the situation started to seep in. He ditched me. He played with my heartstrings.

"Now pack your stuff and consider yourself unwelcomed guest here. What I meant is get yourself thrown out of my RK MANSION. Do it soon and don't make me call the security  since they have a more important job to guard the people in this house besides only I know how to deal with you am I right Madhu? Now up and Out I know you know your way out or do you need help with that? Madhubala Aahaan" and he started walking out of the room.

I felt dizzy and my knees gave out and everything blacked out.

Edited by xoanyaxo - 11 years ago
It's nice... Pls continue soon
Lovely.Continue soon.
PM me whenn u update.
oh heck!  I have to admit your idea is better than what I am watching on the show right now.

Pls PM me when u continue!!
a v nice and lovely start.plz add me to ur pm list and do pm me whenever u update.
Another  update hope you guys like it.
Enjoy.
Read Like Comment😊

Chapter 2

I tried to slowly open my eyes but the light was so bright that it hurt my eyes. After adjusting my eyes I found myself in a room where everything was just a sickening shade of white.

Confused, I looked around to figure out where I was. It looked like a hospital but how did I reach here? The last I remembered was going home and then RK-

Even the simple thought of him hurts so much. But the tears, they just refuse to come. It was as if RK was the reason for my tears he loved them, and with him gone from my life they just refused to come anymore.

My trail of thoughts was broken as a nurse entered the room to check on me.

Seeing me awake she smiled warmly at me and enquired me about how I was feeling. She was really very nice and homey. After checking all my vitals and noting them down she was about to go call the doctor in charge.

I decided to question her on how I reached here.

"Excuse me, could you please tell me how I came here, I mean, who got me here?" I asked her. She was my only source to information, there was no else I could've asked after all.

"Oh sure, you were brought to us by some men named Mangesh Patil and I think the other name was Bittuji." She smiled

"Really?" I asked her disbelievingly. I was shocked but touched. Its true actions do speak louder than words.

"Yeah it's nice to know you have such caring and supporting family. In your condition it's the most important thing." She said and went to call the doctor.

It took me a while to process what she just said. What condition? What was she talking about? What is wrong with me? Am I going to die? Well I do have nothing worth living for anymore. My existence will not make a difference to anybody anymore. People are going to point finger at me and gossip now for the rest of their lives. My thoughts were running a million miles per hour when the doctor entered.

"Hello Mrs. Madhu, I'm Milind your doctor. So, how are you feeling now?" Dr. Milind asked.

"I'm fine. What is wrong with me doctor?"I asked curiously.

"Oh it's nothing to be worried about. Looks like you fainted because of low sugar levels nothing serious. It happens sometimes. We are going to take blood sample to be absolutely sure nothing is wrong with you." He said.

The nurse came forward with a injection and asked for my hand to suck my blood.

The injection didn't hurt as much as the memories it brought along with it.

Flashback:

One month ago

I hate fevers. They make your head ache, back ache. It makes you shiver. What's more, when you have a loving hubby like RK they go into overprotective mode and carry you to swanky hospitals that do blood tests for no good reasons.

"Rk you know this is not fair. You know I'm really terrified of those needles and still you want me to take that god forsaken injection?"I pouted.

"Madhu you know seeing you hurt pains me too. If I could then I would've taken the injection myself for you. Unfortunately it doesn't work like that," he said trying his level best to get me to take that injection.

"They are going to suck my blood out! Those bloody vampires," I muttered.

"Hey! You gave me 5 bottles of blood. Does that make me a vampire too huh?"

"No, I love you", I whispered.

"Then why are you acting like a child now, hmm? Do it for me, please?" he whispered in a pleading voice that could just melt anyone in the world.

"You never listen to me anymore."I pouted even more.

"Madhu I listen to everything you say-"

"No you don't"

"Yes I do"

"Don't"

"DO!"

"Don't"

"Do "

"Prove it"

"Don't make me take blood tests!"I tried my luck again.

"God Madhu you can be so dominating!"

"Well Mr. Kundra it might surprise you to know that while you might be the king of Bollywood, I'm the Queen of your heart."I tried giving him my most intense look however ended up blushing like a tomato when I caught him gazing at me with same passion.

"Well said Mrs. Kundra.  Well said. But this time I'm not bending down", he said approvingly.

"You always do this, why not? See I was right you don't listen to me," I cribbed again.

"Because Madhu I don't have to anymore the nurse has already taken the blood. All this while I was just trying to distract you", he said. He caressed the spot where the nurse had just given me the injection.

"If I have to go against you for your own sake then I will willingly do it with a smile on my face", he said. Tears welled up in my eyes but RK caught them before they could fall.

"Don't waste these pearls Madhu", he wiped away those tears which still managed to flow.

"I love you RK",I hugged him tightly.

"I love you too Madhu", he replied kissing the top of my head.

Flashback ends

The tears that slid down my cheeks involuntarily brought me back to reality. The nurse had already taken my blood samples again when I was lost in RK's thoughts.

"Aw sweetie I didn't think it would hurt you that bad. Anyway it's done", the nurse said.

I simply nodded and she went away.

I asked the doctor if I could be discharged to which he replied in positive. He asked me to fill the discharge form and complete the other formalities.

As I went to reception counter to complete the discharge formalities and clear the bills, I was told that Bittuji has already cleared all the bills. Bless him. He truly looks out for me just like a brother would do to his sister.

I went to meet the doctor one final time before leaving to ask him when I could collect the reports. I was asked to collect the report in two days time.

I made my way out of the hospital wondering what next and where to go now. Now I can't go back to neither to RK Mansion nor my mum's place.

Edited by xoanyaxo - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Hdhd

Nice update dear.
thank you😊
Originally posted by mecrazy

Nice
thank you😊