Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

velans

Groupbie

velans

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Today's epi was good . nice telephone convo between Saro and meenu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_oceanHi_Friends

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM Feb 18 - 22 Discussions" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ratna, Dharshi, Sneha  for the Monday & Tuesday update. 

I feel Meenu is stubborn at the same time I feel sorry for her. It would be shocking to see Saro dancing with some one absolutely. I do not think Saro ever regretted that or stayed away from Malliga. She kept calling and even she went to Bombay for training too bad. 

Edited by migan - 19 February 2013 at 11:30pm

hopper_oceanHi_Friends

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.

hopper_oceanHi_Friends

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Darshu and Ratna akka :)   S & M scenes were only The Best is last 2 episodes :) Especially Saro's words about his love and life was so heart touching :)   Though Meenu's anger is justified since Saro admits his guilt and his love for her is beyond limits she can pardon him and give him a chance . Nowadays my heart feels sad for him .

OMG what's going on in Tamil's home . Nowadays I see different VV why is he always running behind Tamil .Why cant he give some space to Tamil and his wife .Always asking what he bought for her and that too in front his wife . Tamil mom should not be possessive she privates me a lot . When VV can buy that sweets and keep it for his wife why not Tamil should do it ?   Tamil wants to be practical when he doesn't get what he wants why not move to city . Still I feel he is a good son but I fear too much interference and his mom always blaming Soundarya will lead to a separation of this family :(

velanshopper_ocean

velans

Groupbie

velans

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Thanks for the updates Darshu and Ratna akka :)   S & M scenes were only The Best is last 2 episodes :) Especially Saro's words about his love and life was so heart touching :)   Though Meenu's anger is justified since Saro admits his guilt and his love for her is beyond limits she can pardon him and give him a chance . Nowadays my heart feels sad for him .

OMG what's going on in Tamil's home . Nowadays I see different VV why is he always running behind Tamil .Why cant he give some space to Tamil and his wife .Always asking what he bought for her and that too in front his wife . Tamil mom should not be possessive she privates me a lot . When VV can buy that sweets and keep it for his wife why not Tamil should do it ?   Tamil wants to be practical when he doesn't get what he wants why not move to city . Still I feel he is a good son but I fear too much interference and his mom always blaming Soundarya will lead to a separation of this family :(
yes agree...
but Actually Meenu's mom is not that type. coz of Saro's mom she too has changed...

but both fathers are good.

hopper_oceankrithikas

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

This Tamil - I don't know what is going on - how can he sit and eat in Soundarya income? He will only feel bad later causing issues.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007hopper_oceankrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
I don't think its bad for a man to live in his wife's income . When a husband and wife are happy with wife earning and husband looking after the home and kids its fine there is nothing wrong in it . Udyogam purusha latchanam is old proverb . When they live happily that's what wanted .   Here Tamil says he will work in madras market and if there happened any Ego or jealousy then they themselves have to be blamed .

Edited by krithikas - 20 February 2013 at 2:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatikalki2007miganhopper_ocean

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates

VV treating him like as usual so why Tamil making big deal of it - Sounderiya his wife she should know everthing about him so why he is requesting his father that don't talk like that in front of S - i don't get that part - T still VV son - i agree with VV - T acting like spoil brat - he should have told his father that he didn't want to do the things like before - VV told him that he can do whatever he wanted to do 

his mom on the other hand didn't adjusted at all - but whatever she feared it happening so it will take her time to adjust - i feel like Tamil siding with S more he needs to be balance and give his mom time to adjust
in my opion i don't think he is going to be happy in Chennai and once S started to go to work all sorts of problems going to come from cooking to everthing - i don't think he is going to be happy sitting home cooking, cleaning and looking after their kids

miganhopper_ocean

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.