Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
wow yaar...
am speechless 
you incorporated all those moments so well...it was beautiful...lovely
it was so touching 
pls pls continue soonTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.sangs123.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "priya pregnancy pg 149 note (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

viny_queen

IF-Rockerz

viny_queen

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
u write very well that feeling how badly priya miss ram

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ParusDivssandhyasn.sangs123.

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
u made me revisited the journey of BALH, beautifully penned down, continue soon

.sangs123.

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
thank u friends for all ur comments

sss283

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
part 4:

part 1  Heart     part 2 Heart     part 3 Heart    part 4 Heart     part 5 Heart     part 6Heart    part 7Heart    part 8Heart

part 9Heart     part 10Heart     part 11Heart   part 12Heart   part 13Heart   part 14Heart  part 15Heart  part 16Heart

part 17Heart   part 18Heart    part 19Heart    part 20Heart  part 21Heart    part 22Heart part 23 Heart             

then i shouted at u many times for meaningless reasons but the actual reason was i could not see u moving with ayesha and i just removed my frustation by shouting or yelling at u
priya will neel down and catch her ears and apologise ram
now ram will get her up and says
even i did many wrong things we both are imperfect but are perfect for each other
ram:priya i know i missed all pihu child hood moments but in this preganacy i will fulfill all your wishes and support u in each and every minute of ur pregnancy and also ur life
i know i was wrong becoz i only removed my anger on u when u returned from dubai but i never showed u the feeling that i was very happy when i saw u in that banquet hall i could not believe my eyes wt i was seeing was true or a dream and i would always think seeing pihu that if u were there in my life even i would get a beautiful princess but the moment i got to know that cutie pie is my own property our love symbol i was extremely happy and could not control it and my heart was beating badly and i got heart ache but u thought i got heart ache becoz of anger but no i got it becoz of happiness
and i was angry on u for a while becoz u left me for 5yrs and went to dubai and did not inform me about pihu but then i slowly understood it's not ur or my fault but the circumstances were wrong but i know u would not live without pihu so i was having ego so i cannot call u to kapoor mansion but atleast by pihu custody case when pihu will be in km then u would automatically come to km but u did not come
every time when ever i would talk about pihu custody i thought u would tell me that u will also come and live in km with pihu and me but it was not done and i just wanted to show u my value in ur life that's why i was trying to make u jealous by calling ayesha as my wife in front of u but no u did not respond and when i came to know that rajat loves the pooja who is my priya i became very insecure and possesive and at any cost i wanted u to come back in my life and idid that custody drama after that bullet shot in hospital
even i fasted for u for 5yrs without knowing that u were alive i think becoz of karva chawth magic u are back in my life and i did many things to tell u indirectly that i want u back in my life like custody drama neha vikram marriage shouting yelling at u
just like u lived in my memories for 5yrs i even lived in ur memories each and every small moment of life in this 5yrs i share it with u by talking to ur photos
i even started eating parata and tablets becoz once death defeated me by you but this time i wanted to die to reach u by spoiling my health and die to reach my love
priya eyes are filled with tears
priya:plz don't talk about death this is happy time of ur life i promise you that i will never leave u at any moment of life and i will fulfill all ur wishes and make u happy
i know i cannot get back all the moments u missed in 5yrs but i will make sure that i will give u so much happiness and make u forget the pain which i caused u in all this 5yrs
all this talk ram and priya were holding each other hands
now they hug each other and bg music will be lag ja gale
now priya will take some cds and memory card and show
all the child hood moments of pihu like birth crawling walking talking first day to school pihu actiing as papa and snoring of golu and jr goli
so in this way ram and priya sit on sofa priya will rest on ram chest and ram will keep his hands on priya back and enjo the cd and memory card showing pihu child hood memories
hope u all enjoyed it i will continue my next update soonBig smile
thank u for all ur comments and encouraging me
thank u for readingBig smile
and plz do comments it is good or bad and wt u r expecting more like romance ya emotional ill think and write according to ur wishes

Edited by sangeethagupta - 26 April 2013 at 1:56am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

alfyPrincessariic_2000nagma0anurayavarshathakkarhin_saruchshahmahumita_mitrajmehta1957Ritu-lalmadhusnehasyasss283sahana747sandhyasnpeeyarashavii123fizaluvsakshileena04

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
cant stop myself from saying u have done a excellent jobClap ...beautiful potrayal of emotion...
she was crying her heart out...cant take tthis...
i think now priya relived from the guilt she has been living with...

Edited by 123fiza1 - 19 February 2013 at 7:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283.sangs123.

deepa1993

deepa1993

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Awsm.so emotional yr... conti...

.sangs123.

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh