Bade Acche Laggte Hai

priya pregnancy pg 149 note (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

Dsudipa

Goldie

Dsudipa

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Fantastic OS read 2 part togather its lovely. waiting 4 nxt. pls update soon.ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.sangs123.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "priya pregnancy pg 149 note (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

farwasneha

farwasneha

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
 both parts are beautifully written :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sahana747.sangs123.

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Nice and quick update, just one request make it a bit emotional for RaYa and in b/w romance too, continue ASAP

sandhyasn.sangs123.

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
thank you so much...
waiting to see whether neha's prediction on baby is right or wrong ...
i think its a baby boy for priya...

sandhyasn.sangs123.

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged

part 3:

part 1  Heart     part 2 Heart     part 3 Heart    part 4 Heart     part 5 Heart     part 6Heart    part 7Heart    part 8Heart

part 9
Heart     part 10Heart     part 11Heart   part 12Heart   part 13Heart   part 14Heart  part 15Heart  part 16Heart

part 17
Heart   part 18Heart    part 19Heart    part 20Heart  part 21Heart    part 22Heart part 23 Heart

now priya made some sandwiches and took to raya room
ram is busy doing some office work there
priya will ask him not to get office work to home
ram nods head and closes the work
now ram is about to eat sandwiches
ram will say priya u eat from this and i will eat from the other side
so priya will agree after ram pleased her for many times
now actually the sandwich is very small after 1 byte of raya now ram and priya are almost near to each other lips
ram will be pretending to taste another byte but suddenly will kiss priya lips
priya will look at him angrily but she in turn will kiss ram
so ram will kiss her cheeks and priya reciprocates
so they will have a very good moments kissing each other
now

ram will tell am very happy thank u for coming into my life I already told u I thought I would never get a person who loves me without my property and I never thought I would never anyone and become father in my life

but now I even feel it is a dream that most beautiful lady who would love me and u really fulfilled all my dreams of my life thank u so much

priya eyes are completely filled with tears

am a very bad person becoz of me u missed all childhood days of pihu sorry is a very small word for all wrongs I have done in ur life

ram:it's ok priya leave it

priya:no ram plz let me continue wt I felt without u

really ram when I went to dubai I called u when I got to know about my pregnancy but u didn't answer my call but when u picked it up u were talking to a lady about some ear rings so I thought u forget me and moved on and even if I would come back u would have wasted ur life for 14yrs thinking and feeling guilty about me becoz I was sent to jail but u could not do anything to save me  u already did not enjoy ur 40 yrs of life but atleast after knowing my death u will forget me and move on to enjoy the rest of life so I didn't want to disturb ur life but I was so wrong plz forgive me if u can

during my pregnancy I missed u a lot when I went to check up and during scanning when I could see a baby moment I was happy becoz our love symbol is coming into life but I was very sad becoz I cannot share the moment and during when pihu kicked me for more than 1000 times when she kicked me I would cry becoz u were not there to enjoy the baby kick moment with me I would like to eat so many things during my pregnancy so u were not there to fulfill my stupid and weard wishes I missed u a lot there was not a single moment I didn't remember u I never remember u becoz I never forget u I was living completely in ur memories and was praying god that atleast 1 day in my life I should spend my life with u atleast I want a baby who is so similar to u but thank god I got a baby girl who is so similar to u I would enjoy each her moment by feeling u she was duplicate copy of u her eating habbits parata chocolate snoring tablets her business sense everything each and every thing I was just living by recalling the time I have spent with u  searching u in pihu

when I was getting labour pains I was missing u very badly I was wishing that if u would be with me u would have supported me by catching my hands and could percept ur presence during my pains and pihu was born and I was happy becoz she is our love symbol but I was sad becoz I could not share the moment with u u know ram when pihu was born she had very big eyes and I was first the first time we both saw each other she cried and becoz of her sweet voice I  named her pihu and when pihu for the first time crawled I was happy but sad becoz I cannot share it with u but I recorded all the precious moments of daughter life atleast I was hoping atleast once in my life time I would meet u and show u all the moments of our pihu childhood and when she walked for the first time she felt down and she was crying and seeing her in pain even I cried badly we both were crying badly the whole day I wished if we were together we would never let her fall when she walked for the first time and when she called me mamaa for first time I was happy I wanted to call u and my mom and dad to share this moment but I could not call u people becoz I have left u without informing u all and even pihu called papaa and I could not inform u this moment and pihu first day in school I was very nervous but our pihu was very confident like u she gave a very big smile and enterd the class room and she was very good at painting I felt if u were there u would be very proud of her drawing and when she would get first rank in her class whenever I was signing her report card I was praying god that for whole life u should have signed the report instead of me and all these 5yrs I had so many financial problems but I was living for our daughter in ur memories

and I saw u in my book stall with pihu u both were happy sharing chocolates with each other and I was very happy and thought that my life is back and am gonna enjoy all the moments of my life with u I came to super cool party and  I even called u to  tell pihu is our daughter but I came to know that u were married to Ayesha so I thought u moved n with Ayesha and I just could not tell u anything and I left

I felt very bad and painful seeing u moving with another woman I myself wanted u to move on in ur life but when I saw u as a husband of Ayesha I felt like my life is completely lost and I was shattered completely and even wanted to die but becoz of pihu who is our love symbol I was living but I know I would not blame u becoz it was my mistake to leave u and think that u moved on without me and on rakshabahndan when kaddy gave u a rakhi pihu by mistake gave u my rakhi which I was saving for karthick for that particular year but I was worried becoz u will come to know about me but I was angry on u becoz u started eating tablets but I know my mistake if pihu will tell anything about me u will come to know about me and u will feel bad and u cannot choose between me and Ayesha so I could not come when pihu was sharing the moments what she spent with u I was literally dying to talk to see u talk to u and hug u but stopped  myself to come in front of u I was helpless becoz I saw u but I cannot come in front of u and tell that I was alive and we had a baby girl who is so similar to u and when I came to know about khush I thought khush is son of u and Ayesha so I tried to stop pihu from meeting u on the day before u left for Mumbai and pihu was very angry on me for not allowing me to meet u but same old golu formula paratta made by me made her loose her anger just like u

when pihu told that she shared a paratta with u I was on top of the world atleast without knowingly u ate the parata of my hand when u left dubai I was very sad and shattered becoz even if I cannot talk to u I could atleast see u but when u left dubai and pihu enacted a role like u and she got a gold medal for that and I missed u the most ram and pihu got fever and I was crying but wished if u wuld have been with me u would support me in that bad situation and u knw what when pihu opened her eyes the first word what she uttered was golu uncle but I was helpless becoz I cannot call u to come to dubai and when I came to Mumbai I was thinking I should spent my life with u but recalling ur marriage with Ayesha I did not come to u It was very painful and heart broken for me becoz living in  Mumbai I cannot meet u but thank god I met u in the banquet hall where our marriage happened so I saw u and u saw me but when u got heart ache for once I lost my breathe seeing u in that condition in hospital when Ayesha came I thought I should leave u but my fate did not allow me and am sorry once again thinking that way my mom Ayesha everyone forced me to leave u becoz they told me that u moved on with Ayesha and even paired up with rajat sir but I was confindent that atleeast u would trust me but when u told that rajat sir loves me I got frustrated becoz I thought u were not trusting but I was wrong u were protecting me and when u took bullet for me I was shocked and for once I stopped breathing becoz without u even I would die

friends I ll continue next part soonSmileSmile

hope u all enjoyed it SmileSmile

thank u for readingBig smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by sangeethagupta - 26 April 2013 at 1:47am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

alfybalhsdfankritinayyarnagma0ic_2000mahumita_mitrajmehta1957anurayaNAZIANISAR1Ritu-lalmadhumaliha.islamsss283sahana747viny_queenpeeyarasandhyasnbpatil3shavii123fizaluvsakshileena04jineejiggs

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
 u have penned it soo well i doubt r u a cv of balh?LOL truly.. i wish u were...

cv copy this idea for sure.. Smile
sangs u wrote it in a true form which i was not able to pen down it.. the emotional portrayal was excellent as i wanted to see it in the serialClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap u have wonders in ur handClap
afteer reading this i want to see it in my tv screenSmile i felt crying reading itCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry it was too much emotional which i enjoyed as in reality it happen because human are emotionalConfused Smile will comment more later as i am touched with the update.. want to write moreSmile

Edited by shamavi - 18 February 2013 at 11:39am

sandhyasn.sangs123.

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamavi

mememee

wt i didn't get u

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamavi

u have penned it soo well i doubt r u a cv of balh?LOL truly.. i wish u were...

cv copy this idea for sure.. Smile
sangs u wrote it in a true form which i was not able to pen down it.. the emotional portrayal was excellent as i wanted to see it in the serialClap u have wonders in ur handClap
afteer reading this i want to see it in my tv screenSmile i felt crying reading itCry it was too much emotional which i enjoyed as in reality it happen because human are emotionalConfused Smile will comment more later as i am touched with the update.. want to write moreSmile

thank u so much shams

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shavii

Post Reply New Post

Go to top