Edited by sangeethagupta - 11 years ago
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank u for editing 😊 Edited by vironikajain - 11 years ago
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ic_2000alfyumitzShwetaVaidyatoshboniveenasanugommulnagma0varshathakkarNAZIANISAR1anurayaRaya_somemaliha.islamjmehta1957kk4eversandhyasnvironikajainRamdeewaniDsudipashamaviname2saakshiluvbalhsss283Siacutie123fiza1jineejiggs-Ritu567-viny_queenlipshaaramsakshiroxxx...RamonaG...,

thank u all very much 🤗
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
part 21:

part 1  ❤️  part 2 ❤️     part 3 ❤️    part 4 ❤️     part 5 ❤️     part 6❤️    part 7❤️ 

part 8❤️ 
part 9❤️   part 10❤️     part 11❤️   part 12❤️  part 13❤️ part 14❤️

part 15❤️  part 16❤️ 
part 17❤️   part 18❤️    part 19❤️    part 20❤️  part 21❤️   

part 22❤️

this is dedicated to my 2 cute friends shams and alya
this is surprise for u both hope u both like it a lot

its morning ram did not sleep yesterday night priya gets up early and asks ram to go to house and sleep becoz he was tired and did not sleep the last night.priya even ask ram to take care of pihu in house,ram reaches home and wakes up pihu but she cries she wanted to see priya so ram tells that when u will come back from school mumma will be in the house waiting for u and he will  get her ready for school feeds her and then leave her in the school then after that he will go to house and sleep in his bed room he sleeps for 3 hrs he freshen up and go to hospital and he signs of discharge papers of priya and all arrive to house,priya ram with 1 baby individually in both their hands.then sowmya nuts neha all the three catch the harathi taal and move it around around and then keep red tikka on raya and the babies then slowly raya get into the house priya takes blessings from dadi and Krishna ji then they slowly go to bed room so the room is completely filled by toys and priya gets tears in her eyes seeing them and think shayad becoz of me pihu missed all this am sorry pihu and then this surprise is done by nuts sowmya rishab karthick vikram and neha. raya thanks all of them for giving us this beautiful surprise and they have their snacks in raya room looking at the babies then pihu comes from school and runs and catches priya and tell she missed her all the night and ask mumaa ab merey bhai behen agaye tho aap mujhey pyaar karna chod dengey kya.priya tells princess isa kuch nahi hain mumma aur papa aur sab log apko aur apkey behen bhai ko equally treat karthey hain aur equally pyaar karthey hain aur meri princess ko mumma bina pyaar kiye kaisey chodegi haina and she kisses her on pihu cheeks and makes her sleep by telling stories. ram smiles at priya so beautifully she handled pihu.

few days pass on where ram is also awake along with priya for baby sitting in nights ram is so stressed but still wanna enjoy the moment of his kid child hood. but some how priya forces him to sleep for few days and ram is doing many works like office work handling pihu becoz priya is busy in handling the babies he only wakes up pihu every day for school make her ready for school feed her drop her to school then after coming to home from school he makes her make her home work helps in her studies then even make her sleep by telling fairy tales every day night next day morning  an old lady comes for baby malish priya is standing there and the old lady is doing malish by applying oil to the baby boy he start crying ram who is wearing his tie hears his baby cry for 2 min and runs so fastly to reach the place the baby boy is crying so badly ram looks at priya angrily and ask the old lady to stop doing maalish becoz his baby is crying but priya tells that old lady to continue ram stares at priya but priya looks at ram and catch his hand and take him to room even though he was not willing to go from that place in raya bed room.priya catches ram hands ram is angry on priya becoz she told that old lady to continue her maalish even though the babies were crying priya hugs ram he unwillingly keeps his hand with a helpless ness for his cute little ones priya tells him that our babies skin is so sensitive but to adopt to this environment they need maalish I know ur feeling bad that they are crying but it is for their good plz try and understand so ram hugs her tightly I don't know but I cant see them crying priya pacifies him then ram kisses priya on her fore head and leave the room and stay in place where he cannot hear the kids cry becoz if it is heard he cannot bear the pain of their cry after the maalish and bath is completed priya takes towel and give to ram so ram stands there to take his kid ram take the baby girl and priya take the baby boy in their arms and move to room.

priya keeps lotion and ram slowly and gently applies them to both the kids and keep powder for them and priya will make them wear the clothes and ram is watching them so cutely and is laughing to himself they start crying becoz of hunger priya feeds one of them and ram is looking at her priya wantedly hides from him ram is staring and again priya starts feeding then ram looks a her and enjy the way priya is feeding the baby the other one is taken up by ram he does so many things to stop the baby cry but finally he enact like a joker by his facial expressions and baby stop crying he giggles seeing the baby girl and ram smiles the baby smiles priya sees ram enacting like a joker and start laughing and ram stares at her and frown priya tells I have never seen a golu in joker avatar kudos to that cutie pie who made her papa like that and fulfilled my wish ram says tub hi naa he goes close to priya and priya says uhu uhu but suddenly ram kisses on her cheeks  holding the baby in his hand and then priya lap has a baby realizes after a minute then they both smile at each other and then keep babies in cradle and swing so both sleep after priya feed both of them milk.

one day ram was sleeping priya keeps both the babies on bed the two cute little ones start kicking ram with hands and legs ram wakes up and enjoy the moment he wantedly keeps his hand at both their legs and when they kick he enjoy it and seeing this priya gets tears into her eyes and next day dadi sends 1 big thalli to raya room for eating then priya is unable to eat the food becoz it is taste less so ram also eats the same food then both raya feed each other that tasteless food priya gets tears in her eyes telling iam really blessed to have u in my life becoz of u I am very happy in my life.ram keeps his hand on her lips and tell nahi iam blessed to have u in my life then priya tells nahi we both are lucky to have each other in our life. raya hug in sitting position and ram kisses priya fore head and priya kiss on ram hands.

few days pass on  ram gets a brochure were they are many designs of golden cradles. priya is shocked to see it and ask ram what is all this ram replies I missed this chance for pihu but know I don't want to loose a single moment I want to enjoy all the happiness of my kids  child hood. ram tells its his dream that he want to make his children sleep in golden cradles. priya gets tears in her eyes ands ram kisses on forehead telling priya main kitna bhi thanks bolo bohut kaam padtha hai thank u for giving me 3 special gifts in my life. priya even kisses ram hand and they both seat on bed along side of babies who are sleeping. so both ram and priya both choose 2 designs for cradles along with pihu choice.

hope u all liked it
thank u for reading liking and commenting on it
thank u for encouraging me
dont forget to hit like button

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update. 👏 Loved the way Ram became a joker to make the baby stop crying. It was adorable.😳 Ram and Priya romance was so cute. ☺️ Eagerly waiting for your next update. 😊 I am the first one to comment. 😃 Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago