Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lpsakshi

waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting 

just for 1 hr u wait am updating
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

part 17:

part 1  ❤️  part 2 ❤️     part 3 ❤️    part 4 ❤️     part 5 ❤️     part 6❤️    part 7❤️ 

part 8❤️ 
part 9❤️   part 10❤️     part 11❤️   part 12❤️  part 13❤️ part 14❤️

part 15❤️  part 16❤️ 
part 17❤️   part 18❤️    part 19❤️    part 20❤️  part 21❤️   

part 22❤️

priya is screaming in pain ram does not know what to do priya is catching the pillow tightly with 1 hand and other hand she is keeping it on her tummy becoz the pain is unbearable.ram does not know what to do he is sweating badly and moving here and there as he don't know how to handle the situation.ram sit beside priya she holds his collar with her hand tightly and is screaming in pain he says nothing will happen to her but she is getting tears into her eyes and seeing her pain and tears ram also gets tears into his eyes then ram will call the dr and asks her to come fastly as she is having pain in her tummy.

then priya is holding ram hand tightly for support but still she is screaming ram am going to die ram closes her lips and tell nothing will happen to her plz take care of ur self and I know u will take care of our children.ram closes her lips and says I will not let u happen anything plz for god sake don't speak anything like that dr did not arrive ram is frustrated and was about to call dr and shout on her.meanwhile dr comes to the place and still priya is holding ram hands dr asks ram to leave the room becoz she need to check priya but priya does not want ram to leave her even ram holds her hand very tightly but dr asks ram to leave immediately becoz its very urgent to check priya.ram unwillingly leaves priya and priya is shouting ram and ram is standing outside the room with tears in his eyes and all the family members were sleeping in their respective room and ram calls and inform them about priya state. all of them rush outside the priya room where ram is standing and Krishna and dadi comes first ram hugs Krishna ji and cries that he want priya and he cannot live without her and his life is miserable and incomplete with her. krishna ji consoles him telling that nothing will happen to priya and in future both of them will be busily playing with their 3 children.now nuts shipra karthick sudhir and all reach the place.they came and asked how is priya he tells dr is checking her.sowmya rishab bring water and give to ram but ram hints no with his left hand.

inside the room dr is keeping her hand on priya tummy but still priya is screaming ram ram dr gives her some injection and priya becomes unconscious and here dadi is consoling ram golu puttar teri priya ko kuch nahi hogi dekhna woh hastey khiltey bahar ayegi.the dr comes out and tells ram that during pregnancy woman usually get false pains and don't worry mr kapoor but u have to be very careful from now on wards becoz she is carrying twins so u need to be very careful the situation was quite tough for me to handle becoz if she would deliever babies they would be immature but I gave injections so that her delievery is atleast stopped by 10 days atleast so in this way atleast she can deliever healthy babies and u can see her and she need to take another injection after 10 days and she should be under my guidance every week she should come to hospital .ram asks her can he see her so dr says that priya  is sleeping I gave her injections so becoz of that power she is sleeping.

rishab and karthick takes dr to outside all are waiting outside the raya room ram enter into ram priya is sleeping ram is relieved seeing her ram goes and sit beside her he holds her hands and talk to unconscious priya.ram says patha hai priya jab tum dard sey chilari thi ek pal ke liye merey saasey ruk gayi tujhey is halat mai dekhey agar mujhey patha hotha ki itni pain lekhey tumhey apney bacho ko janam lene hothey tho main kabhi apni second bacho ko barey mai puchta nahi mujhey maaf kardo he kisses her right hand priya closes shakes her hand and open her eyes and smiles at ram and ram also smiles looking at her

ram:patha hain tumney mujhey bohut dara diya tha

priya:smiles and  dar gaye kya aap

ram:sirf dar nahi main toh marthey marthey baach gaya

priya:nahi plz marney ki baat mat karo

ram:says ok and u promise me 1 thing that u will never leave me and go

priya:says promise ill never leave u and go

ram slowly makes priya sit on the bed while catching her shoulder and then priya is sitting in sleeping position and ram sitting and they hug very tightly and tears come in both their eyes

so ram is not extra cautious but double extra cautious about pyaari biwi

hope u all like it😃

thank u for reading and liking 😛

thank u for encouraging me😊

Edited by sangeethagupta - 11 years ago
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ye kya sangs... 😕 why do u trouble raya.. ab jaldi delivery karwado with twins..😉
Edited by shamavi - 11 years ago
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice n emotional too...
tough time for priya...
cont. soon
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice yar
Tough time for raya
Cont soon
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice update ...continue soon !!!
rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice 
Continue soon
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👍🏼Very very sweet.what next?Badhai ho Badhai? Thank for pm.
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Men always gets frightened from pregnancy pain, actually that time is very emotional for both the parents and u sketched the scene very beautifully, plz continue
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 123fiza1

very nice n emotional too...
tough time for priya...
cont. soon

thank u dear
😛