vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Very cute scene btw raya nd pihu kissing priyas tummy 😛 😛
Continue soon
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice, Ram ek bacche ke papa bann gaye hain aur do aur bachhon ki baap bannewale hain still injections se daarta hain, like when he diverted Peehu's attention, please continue with it
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so cute...
lol mama n saudamini...
update soon
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Conda is really the worst human being in this planet.🤢 I really hope that they are exposed soon. Loved the part when ram was talking to his babies.😳 Loved the update. 😃 Eagerly waiting for next part. 😊 Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Very sweet moment btw rayap ...
loved d scene when ram  pihu kissing priyas tummy & talking to baby 
waiting 4 nxt pls update soon 👏
thx 4 PM 

anuraya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written..peehu se jyada to ram dara hua tha needle se..raya ke unborn babies ke saath pal its superbbb...hope ki ram sid ko trap kar paye waiting for next part cntinue soon..thankx for PM
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sangeetha , good work yaar. Interesting story----
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok friends do u really want to me cont this ff or not
now ur views will cont my cont or dis cont of my ff
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
part 15:

part 1  ❤️  part 2 ❤️     part 3 ❤️    part 4 ❤️     part 5 ❤️     part 6❤️    part 7❤️ 

part 8❤️ 
part 9❤️   part 10❤️     part 11❤️   part 12❤️  part 13❤️ part 14❤️

part 15❤️  part 16❤️ 
part 17❤️   part 18❤️    part 19❤️    part 20❤️  part 21❤️   

part 22❤️

ok now ram will get 1 complete set where anklets beautiful bangles 1 diamond set with ear rings are there he brought it for priya

ram will close priya eyes and take to room where many lighted candles balloons are present and she is shocked  for this surprise

ram will keep kneel down and keep make priya sit on the bed at tip then slowly take keep her legs on his thighs  slowly he removes the sarree covering her ankle and then kiss her on ankle and keep anklets on 1 leg then kiss it very badly then slowly he keeps her leg down then he takes the other leg then he kisses the other leg ankle meanwhile priya closed her eyes tightly and is feeling the ram touch on her body then place both the anklet on her legs and he even jiggles her legs so that he can hear the sounds of anklets and then keep the saree which he removed on her legs then slowly he will get up then scoop priya in his hands and priya is keeping her 1 hands around his shoulder and other hand on his collar and catching it tightly  and take her to  wall and slowly leaves her down so that priya back is touching the wall so  priya is standing so ram will slowly go from legs and removes her saree covering legs and kisses them then slowly he goes and kisses up from legs to tummy then remove her saree covering her tummy only some part so that her skin is seen  and kiss the babies and priya is closing or pinching her both lips when ram is kissing her tummy  slowly moves up from tummy to waist side he kisses her near her waist and priya stops him with her hands and priya moans  and then slowly ram turn her so that ram back is touching the wall and priya is standing in front of him and slowly touch her neck and make curls on her his neck with his hands move to the neck region where some chain is placed so he kisses her neck and slowly remove the necklace on her neck and then kisses her neck and place the diamond set on her neck and kiss her neck from neck to front side

and then slowly from her shoulder to her hands kiss both her hands and remove the already existing bangles and then slowly removes it so that priya will not get any pain and then  place the new bangles on her hand and again jiggle her both hands so that he can hear the bangle sounds and priya is blushing seeing ram  then he will move to priya ear lobe and kiss it hardly and then removes the ear rings slowly and carefully and then put the new tops on her right ear and kisses her then move from neck and jiggle her move neck with his nose and slowly along her neck and reach her ear lobe and slowly remove the ear rings and then kiss on her ear and then slowly place the other ear ring on her ear priya is just blushing at him

slowly ram will keep catch her hands and pin into the wall and then place his hands on her hands and catch tightly and speak to her

ram:everyone will say that when a woman is pregnant her beauty increases ya its true ur beauty is increased a lot from ur pregnancy and ur looking so beautiful and gorgeous

priya :really

ram:hm ur looking damn gorgeous but now I cannot make love with u know 1 thing  iam controlling my self a lot to be away from u

priya blushes and look into ram eyes and the eye lock of raya

ram:samja karo yaar am in a situation where a yummy and tasty aloo paratta is in front of me but I cannot eat it it is like that

both smile at each other and ram will keep kiss on priya cheek and say I love u

then suddenly pihu opens the door and says mumaa and papaa

so suddenly ram and priya move apart and then

they will go for lunch

next day is father day pihu will make 1 beautiful card and gift it to ram with their favourite chocolate

ram is super excited about this day after all it is his first father day with his nani pari

then both ram and priya along with pihu go to resort along with family members

priya will seat in between ram and pihu in the car in back seat

so both ram and pihu will be protective about priya ram will keep his hands around her shoulder and catch her tightly so that when break is ddone she will not fall front and pihu is keeping her hands on priya tummy and protecting her

so both pihu and ram are talking proper care of priya

hope u all like it😃

i need atleast 4 pages comments😆

thank u for reading😃

preview:

ram and pihu doing a running race😛😛😛

Edited by sangeethagupta - 11 years ago