priya pregnancy pg 149 note

Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome graphics

FF-PRIYA PREGNANCY

FF-PRIYA PREGNANCY :                                

part 1 ❤️     part 2 ❤️     part 3 ❤️    part 4 ❤️     part 5 ❤️     part 6❤️    part 7❤️    part 8❤️

part 9
❤️     part 10❤️     part 11❤️part 12❤️part 13❤️part 14❤️part 15❤️part 16❤️

part 17
❤️part 18❤️    part 19❤️    part 20❤️part 21❤️    part 22❤️ part 23 ❤️ part 24❤️

part 25❤️ part 26 ❤️ part 27❤️part 28❤️

hi friends am back with a story starting from the end of promo

now raya pihu krishnaji and dadi will go to lalaji kothi for living
now the first day in lalaji kothi
priya enters the house by wearing pallu on head and touching the door
krishnaji and dadi will become emotional and nostalgeic about past memories and they will discuss with priya
now raya will stay in ram's bed room and pihu will sleep with krishnaji and dadi in her own room
now slowly priya goes to ram's room but it is closed from inside so she knocks the door
ram opens and comes outside and asks her to close her eyes
priya:paar kyun
ram:tum bohut sawal karthi ho
priya:achha teek hain
they both will enter the ram room
the complete bed is decorated with rose and jasmine flowers and room is filled with many red ballons and red candles
priya will be surprised by seeing this gets tears into her eyes and looks at ram and tells thank u
but ram will take her to his wardrobe and shows her all the cars and many toys which he played during child hood and tells
ram:priya this is the most precious things of life and i showed u only till know and i even want to see once again all my child hood in this home you got me what i want to tell u
priya:smiles and say yes
now priya is smiling at ram and ram will shower so many rose flowers petals on priya
priya will blush at ram
now ram will try to kiss priya but priya will be about to run but ram will hold her near tummy and raya eyelock
bade ache lagte hain will be bg music
priya:ram am the most luckiest and unluckiest girl in the world
ram:wt
priya:iam lucky becoz u are my life partner but unlucky becoz i married u at 40's and i missed 5yrs of life with u
ram:me too
priya will neel down and apologise ram catching her ears
priya:will u plz forgive me for all my behaiour for all the stupid things i have done with u like running away from u and without informing about pihu and caring for my conda life and giving u less prefernce than conda but i promise u from now onwards only u will be my life and u r the most important priority
ram:i forgave u long back and will pull priya up and priya hands will touch ram at chest
now both eyelock
ram will catch priya in his arms and go to bed
lights off
gud night no sweet dreams becoz there is no sleep for raya tonight
now next day morning
ram will start a business with vikram and they both work hard
now days pass on with ram eating food made by priya hands as send enjoying each and every moment of pihu child hood and remembering his childhood days spenting time with his father
now after 1 month and many cnites
morning raya pihu dadi and krishna ji are having break fast
priya will be serving food she will feel dizzy but she will control her and ram will go to office pihu to school
afternoon priya will take lunch to ram's office
ram will be sweating badly
priya will take her pallu and clean ram sweat
priya:pathi dev bohut kaam kardiya apney ab lunch time hogaya
ram:baas 1 presentation ho jatha mera kaam
priya:khana kakey karo na
ram and priya will be feeding each other
now night raya and family having dinner
but suddenly priya will get up from her seat and keep fingers on her mouth and run to wash basin
ram and others are shocked
ram will go to priya but by the time ram reach her priya will be fainting ram will catch her and is worried as what happened to her
now priya will be unconscius and ram will call doctor
doctor checks priya and says to ram
dr:congratulatins mr kapoor u r gonna become father
ram:wt extremely shocked as wt he's listening is true or not
doctor will leave
ram will go to priya
priya will see ram and blush and keep her fingers on her eyes covering her cheeks and blush
ram:is it true
priya:hm
ram and priya in room ram will close room door and priya will be shocked
ram will rotate priya very fastly
priya:ram plz don't rotate i'll feel dizzy
ram will stop and kisses on priya tummy and say thanks to priya
ok friends i think u all enjoyed and ill continue the next part tommorow
thank u for reading😃
hope u all enjoyed 😃😃😃
plz give ur comments don't forget

Edited by .sangs123. - 10 years ago
😭 tears of joy😛 btw us conda ki kuch karo...

and write more of pregnancy track 😊 continue here ... show sweet romance in pregnancy time😉
Originally posted by shamavi

and write more of pregnancy track 😊 continue here ... show sweet romance in pregnancy time😉

surely dear chipkali will run away becoz of good comments from ray fans but u saw mitu tweets idiot yaar she and sneha were calling balh viewers as bashers
so sweet😃 i love the track
Originally posted by sangeethagupta

surely dear chipkali will run away becoz of good comments from ray fans but u saw mitu tweets idiot yaar she and sneha were calling balh viewers as bashers

where can  u give me the link.. well these cv are pagal.. and they can't see what we r telling to tell may be that why they are calling the viewers are basher.s may be they are mentals and psycho 😆
\well i want u to write something where chipkali/conda with new skin get bashedbadly and run away from all kapoor and sharma life forever😆

Loved ur Os on Priya's pregnancy.👏 The best part was ofcourse their romance and then finding out that she is expecting. 😳

where can  u give me the link.. well these cv are pagal.. and they can't see what we r telling to tell may be that why they are calling the viewers are basher.s may be they are mentals and psycho 😆
\well i want u to write something where chipkali/conda with new skin get bashedbadly and run away from all kapoor and sharma life forever😆

in twitter yaar just check positive mitu and sneha rajini tweets u will get it actually admins of rkr tweeted her to give some positive tracks in balh but she called them bashers and today she is telling aaj kaal bashing ache lagte hain and sneha head of sony is supporting her

love it lottt 
plzz do write more, we will regularly read it and wait for update,,
thanks for this
do write more

wow yaar..its tooo good
jaldi next part update karo na
nice OS, actually luved the preggy track, I hope and wish such comes in reality soon