The Serial

India-Forums

Your Favorite (Page 4)

anyadiv96 IF-Sizzlerz
anyadiv96
anyadiv96

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashvin

Ma favourite is Saumya seth and i love her coz of her simplicity and naturalness in nature and looks.. simple yet elegant female and moreover loved n love her as NAVYA and her chemistry with Shaheer rockzzz.. Just fell in love with this simple female in Navya and shez indeed a chulbuli, simple and friendly natured female  and acts according to the situation which makes her perfect as she fitz into any situation. down to earth kiddish saumya.. love u ... ummuaahhh and ur pair with shaheer is enchanting..

Big smileBig smileBig smile feel d same abt her :)) she is d best :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ianoconic.

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SmokySapphira-

Originally posted by shibz

You said it all-regarding Karan KundraHeart
I absolutely love this guy ya..his innocence is his charm..he's just too adorable.. although he seems immature at times I find him the most mature guy with a childlike heart.. in real the way he talks..just shows how amazing this guy is..he can go on with his non-stop bakwas(which is actually cute) or can be this totally intelligent and understanding guy depending on the situation. i love his witty answers and i love this 'sweet and shy at the same time' guy. He can be so many different personalities rather a single wrapped in different shades. He is expressive intentionally or unintentionally..be it his eyes or his words or his smile.
Excalty for me its not just his charmingness but his Strenght that lies in his ability to do anything for his friends and friendship.
He is the best friend anyone can ask for.
By the way same pinchWink
i agree with all that you said..plus what more i had to sayLOL
btw one of my close friends(in the forum) met Karan the day before yesterday and i was in awe when i heard all that he did and said..hence my post in total fangirl modeLOL

Ianoconic. IF-Sizzlerz
Ianoconic.
Ianoconic.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muzzy_sk

Well our favourite is Vikrant. People may feel he acts like a saint but there is a reason behind it. He has been hurt..He has felt the pain and so tries his best to save other from it, not a superhero type. He just tries to guide them,help them and I guess wishes deep down if only had someone helped him, maybe..life would have been better. He does everything not to show anyone how great he is,he does it for himself..to be able to help others as much as he can. Though when he helped Pihu we felt it a bit weird as he din't know her much but he gave an advice,it was till on Pihu to accept it or not.

I wish they show much more of him than him just poking his nose in others business,. Like his past..his lifestyle, how is he dealing with everything alone as we have never seen him discuss about anything to anyone. His character seems to have substance. So yeah he is the favourite.

Not a huge Kundra fan but the little friendship shown for Vikrant and Kundra seems so good!. Karan seems like a good fellow, a nice friend he is,he has proved time and again :).

-Shreya and Kanishtha
I couldn't agree for less. Vikrant is a kind of friend you should always possess as he is painfully right. He can seem blunt at a times but you can't deny the sensibility of his thoughts.
I actually love their friendship. It is great to see them as besties. they are so different yet so from their outer self yet so similar internally. 

muzzy_sk

Ianoconic. IF-Sizzlerz
Ianoconic.
Ianoconic.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anyadiv96

Originally posted by rashvin

Ma favourite is Saumya seth and i love her coz of her simplicity and naturalness in nature and looks.. simple yet elegant female and moreover loved n love her as NAVYA and her chemistry with Shaheer rockzzz.. Just fell in love with this simple female in Navya and shez indeed a chulbuli, simple and friendly natured female  and acts according to the situation which makes her perfect as she fitz into any situation. down to earth kiddish saumya.. love u ... ummuaahhh and ur pair with shaheer is enchanting..

Big smileBig smileBig smile feel d same abt her :)) she is d best :))
Saumya is Baby of the groupSmile

rashvin

Ianoconic. IF-Sizzlerz
Ianoconic.
Ianoconic.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

You said it all-regarding Karan KundraHeart
I absolutely love this guy ya..his innocence is his charm..he's just too adorable.. although he seems immature at times I find him the most mature guy with a childlike heart.. in real the way he talks..just shows how amazing this guy is..he can go on with his non-stop bakwas(which is actually cute) or can be this totally intelligent and understanding guy depending on the situation. i love his witty answers and i love this 'sweet and shy at the same time' guy. He can be so many different personalities rather a single wrapped in different shades. He is expressive intentionally or unintentionally..be it his eyes or his words or his smile.
Excalty for me its not just his charmingness but his Strenght that lies in his ability to do anything for his friends and friendship.
He is the best friend anyone can ask for.
By the way same pinchWink
i agree with all that you said..plus what more i had to sayLOL
btw one of my close friends(in the forum) met Karan the day before yesterday and i was in awe when i heard all that he did and said..hence my post in total fangirl modeLOL

Fangirl mode, that part takes over me most of the times. I can behave absolutly crazy when it is something related to my favorites.
By the way can you please share you friends meeting with kundra with me? please. Would love to know more of him as a person.

shibz

shreya_arjuhi IF-Rockerz
shreya_arjuhi
shreya_arjuhi

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shreya_arjuhi

completely agree, each and every word you said is true.
my favorite is karan kundra.
the reason of watching the show.
Same pinch dear but you didn't mentioned the reason for his being your favorite.Confused
haha... i dont know the reason actually LOLbut he is my favorite form kmh1...
i like him lots... his style, his voice, his comedy, his pagalpanti, his way of talking in punjabi, his hight, his face, his cute smile, his personality... i like everything about him... he is reason i love the serial.Smile

Edited by shreya_arjuhi - 19 February 2013 at 10:00am
Randhir_Param Senior Member
Randhir_Param
Randhir_Param

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
i like only paras. he is hot and sexy. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ianoconic.Neetu_Unleashed

Neetu_Unleashed IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ianoconic.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Serial Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index