Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-Nili-

Goldie

-Nili-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
you said it all dear Smile

karan kundra yes my fav Big smile not only in d show .. hv not been able to catch up with d show lately so i wudnt talk frm d show POV bt rather as a fan..Tongue 

he's smart, witty , cute , down to earth..and most importantly he has a pure heart..a child like heart..watever he says or does is direct dil se no faking at all..sometyms his straightforwardness is mistaken for his arrogance..he makes mistakes..he has his own flaws .. bt who doesn't have flaws or make mistakes?? ;) i personally can relate to him in many ways..that's wat makes him my fav Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PheonixFire.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Favorite (Page 2)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surpatel

Thoughi m kundra fan bt i adore vikrant bt stil i lov kundra
Vikrant is my second favorite. He is sensible, practicle and very deep person. Though he himself made mistake but who doesn't?
But kundra is kundra.Tongue

surpatel

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Reserve =D i need time to write a long speech =D 

.PheonixFire.

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

You said it all-regarding Karan KundraHeart
I absolutely love this guy ya..his innocence is his charm..he's just too adorable.. although he seems immature at times I find him the most mature guy with a childlike heart.. in real the way he talks..just shows how amazing this guy is..he can go on with his non-stop bakwas(which is actually cute) or can be this totally intelligent and understanding guy depending on the situation. i love his witty answers and i love this 'sweet and shy at the same time' guy. He can be so many different personalities rather a single wrapped in different shades. He is expressive intentionally or unintentionally..be it his eyes or his words or his smile.
Excalty for me its not just his charmingness but his Strenght that lies in his ability to do anything for his friends and friendship.
He is the best friend anyone can ask for.
By the way same pinchWink

shibz

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkian

I started watching the show for kundra n i still do so ...he is the soul of the show (in my opinion)...
ditto to all the reasons u gave fr 'y kundra is ur fav'...Thumbs Up
n being a fan of him i can tell u that he was much...muuchhh more childish b4 than now...Cry
( i miss that old kundra tooCry
  ps: vikrant is my 2nd fav:p Tongue
I know he is changed. May be his break up with kittuOuch did this to her but as they say life goes on.
Messy is my second favorite too.WinkTongue

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

Reserve =D i need time to write a long speech =D 
Take your time. I think I know whose your favorite.Wink

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

For me,my fav is offcourse Kundra...!!!!!!!!

And the reason for it?????i love him,and i dont know why!!!!!LOLSometimes i hate him but still i love him...!!!!!!Day Dreaming

Might be for the way he is,might be for his childish behaviour,might be for the love he has for all his friends,might be how much he has truely loved a girl,and last but not the least might for every small reason Embarrassed

And yea not that i dont have any other fav from the show...it's just that Kundra just makes me overlook other'sBlushing
Oh so cute, by the way you said exactly all i feel about him.
Anyone can love him for simply no reason at all.

sreeja_rox

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashvin

Ma favourite is Saumya seth and i love her coz of her simplicity and naturalness in nature and looks.. simple yet elegant female and moreover loved n love her as NAVYA and her chemistry with Shaheer rockzzz.. Just fell in love with this simple female in Navya and shez indeed a chulbuli, simple and friendly natured female  and acts according to the situation which makes her perfect as she fitz into any situation. down to earth kiddish saumya.. love u ... ummuaahhh and ur pair with shaheer is enchanting..
I also love this traits in Saumya, especially her innocense.Star She is a kiddo.Smile

rashvin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.