Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

.PheonixFire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.PheonixFire.

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged

I was wondering from quite some time, The serial is the show which has so many stars with no one particular to be called as main lead, as everyone is main lead, leading their own stories. So, it's quite natural that everyone has their own favorite. So tell me whose your favorite with reason why you like him/ her in particular and mind it you can name only one. If you have more than one favorite, name the one who is on no.1 position in your favorite list.

So let's start with me…

My favorite is Karan Kundra. The reason for me is very simple. I love the way he loves his friends. He is still complete child at heart and acts sometimes immaturely due the fact that he strongly follows his heart. His anger shows how sensitive he is. But still with all this things, he actually get confuse with decisions of his life. What he needs and what he wants, he can't separate the two things. I simply love the innocent, pure hearted child in Kundra, who can go to any extend for his loved once.

Done! It's your turn now. Tell me about your favorite…

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

piamist-Nili-lyfisbeautifulshreya_arjuhiArjuhi_kkevelineshibzrashvinThe.Patthaaka.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Favorite" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surpatel

Goldie

surpatel

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Thoughi m kundra fan bt i adore vikrant bt stil i lov kundra

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PheonixFire.

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
You said it all-regarding Karan KundraHeart
I absolutely love this guy ya..his innocence is his charm..he's just too adorable.. although he seems immature at times I find him the most mature guy with a childlike heart.. in real the way he talks..just shows how amazing this guy is..he can go on with his non-stop bakwas(which is actually cute) or can be this totally intelligent and understanding guy depending on the situation. i love his witty answers and i love this 'sweet and shy at the same time' guy. He can be so many different personalities rather a single wrapped in different shades. He is expressive intentionally or unintentionally..be it his eyes or his words or his smile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piamist-Nili-.PheonixFire.

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I started watching the show for kundra n i still do so ...he is the soul of the show (in my opinion)...
ditto to all the reasons u gave fr 'y kundra is ur fav'...Thumbs Up
n being a fan of him i can tell u that he was much...muuchhh more childish b4 than now...Cry
( i miss that old kundra tooCry
  ps: vikrant is my 2nd fav:p Tongue

Edited by kkian - 18 February 2013 at 7:14am

.PheonixFire.

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
For me,my fav is offcourse Kundra...!!!!!!!!

And the reason for it?????i love him,and i dont know why!!!!!LOLSometimes i hate him but still i love him...!!!!!!Day Dreaming

Might be for the way he is,might be for his childish behaviour,might be for the love he has for all his friends,might be how much he has truely loved a girl,and last but not the least might for every small reason Embarrassed

And yea not that i dont have any other fav from the show...it's just that Kundra just makes me overlook other'sBlushing

.PheonixFire.

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Ma favourite is Saumya seth and i love her coz of her simplicity and naturalness in nature and looks.. simple yet elegant female and moreover loved n love her as NAVYA and her chemistry with Shaheer rockzzz.. Just fell in love with this simple female in Navya and shez indeed a chulbuli, simple and friendly natured female  and acts according to the situation which makes her perfect as she fitz into any situation. down to earth kiddish saumya.. love u ... ummuaahhh and ur pair with shaheer is enchanting..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.PheonixFire.anyadiv96

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
LOL...Why am I laughing coz don't start me on my favourite...you don't want your post to be taken over by a fanatic do you??

Karan Kundra of course...and I agree with every word you have said...he appeals to me coz of a lot of things. First and foremost his innate crazy sense of humour...problems are a part of everyone's life..and the only weapon that can battle the issues in life is humour..and man does the man know how to make fun of anything and everything around him...hehe

And what i find irrestible is that he is flawed...yes..he is not perfect..he makes mistakes..he gets confused...he is child like and how I love human imperfections. Coz none of us are perfect..we are humans...and so is he. I can identify with him..sympathize and empathize with him..he is just like us...sometimes right..sometimes wrong...sometimes selfish...sometimes selfless...life around him will never be dull or boring...

And his child like heart...pure love for those he cares about...somewhere I see a lot of innocence in this devil...he can charm his way out of any corner..any situation...

Let me just stop here...before I make more of a fool of myself...great topic for discussion by the way!!Smile

Edited by eveline - 18 February 2013 at 1:09am

.PheonixFire.

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.PheonixFire.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.