Arjun
Arjun

India-Forums

I till feel its Arisha because... (Page 8)

aliya_begh IF-Sizzlerz
aliya_begh
aliya_begh

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinner.gurl

Originally posted by vidya.anand

I too like Arjun...I love the entire ETF...Complete ETF ke bina Arjun, Arjun nahi hota!...

Exactly...love everybody! LOL
me too:)
littlebrat Goldie
littlebrat
littlebrat

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Aliya boss point toh hai

thoda thoda confusion reduce to ho gaya hain

thanks mujhe hosla dene ke liye

but yeh broship track is really good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya_begh

naughtykittyyy IF-Dazzler
naughtykittyyy
naughtykittyyy

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
kafii der se of9 thi dats whyy ye post lt hi pada...bt yet i feel atlst ajki epi dekhke its raesha...n aysha  s nt dat bad dear i like hr  

aliya_begh

butterfly7 Senior Member
butterfly7
butterfly7

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
agree wid u aliya...frankly speaking when we r discussing about scenes in arjun i dn know y everybody goes off topic stating if ythey want arisha or raesha that is really not the point of disscussion in many of the stopics at al no offence bt have noticed this many pf times ...everybody in future if it wil be raesha or arisha is upto the cv's humare chahne se ya na chahne se kuch nai hone wala...its upto the makers of arjun...as for nw i am gladd that they are giving ayesha's character enough screen space nw so she can make a place for hr self in the hearts of arjun's frends sory fans...i thnk the cv's can clear whose jodi is it going to be if tjey add a romantic md soft music while showing scenes bet ayerisha or raesha to clear the doubts everybody has cuz mostly epi ki baat toh hoti nai there are posts filled wid wch jodi is it goin to be most of my posts also have the same contents...bt nw i really dnt have the pato patients t for the cv's to clear the stuffs they hav been confusin us wid so for nw i am gonna only pay atention to the crime solvimg rather thhan thinking whose jodi is it gonna nbe ...jo hoga dekha jayega...sorry if i offended neone...nd sorry for the typo errors m typin frm my cel nd issey backspace nai hotatoh maaf karna...

aliya_begh

aliya_begh IF-Sizzlerz
aliya_begh
aliya_begh

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Lol phir se i forgot to log out,that's its showing me online.lol
...Mithuz... IF-Rockerz
...Mithuz...
...Mithuz...

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Tumhare muh mein Ghee Shakar..!!

One dairy milk for u on this note.!!!

aliya_begh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index